Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,965 members, 7,890,179 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 10:32 AM

President Buhari To Stop Rice Importation This Year - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / President Buhari To Stop Rice Importation This Year (457 Views)

FG to suspend taxes on food importation / Despite Importation Ban, Foreign Rice Floods Nigerian Markets / How Do I Tell This Guy To Stop Eating In My House? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari To Stop Rice Importation This Year by ubernaija: 6:28am On Jan 02, 2018
Re: President Buhari To Stop Rice Importation This Year by leverage(m): 6:36am On Jan 02, 2018
grin na everyday this one dey stop rice importation abeg reverse the ban o I no wan begin dey chop plastic rice ejo o
Re: President Buhari To Stop Rice Importation This Year by emmie14: 6:36am On Jan 02, 2018
And dangote group and people involved in rice importations will decamp to PDP and for his failure. Whoever the gods will kill shall never hear the sound of drums. From fuel scarcity to rice scarcity...APC!!!
Re: President Buhari To Stop Rice Importation This Year by heffem(m): 6:42am On Jan 02, 2018
why stop it, when what we are producing cant even feed one Local Government area?
Re: President Buhari To Stop Rice Importation This Year by ayoxx69(m): 6:54am On Jan 02, 2018
What? I thought the FG has long ago stopped importation of rice and for that reason, we are buying rice at #550 per congo and we use to buy at #200 per congo. So, if it means they are going to stop importation then we will start buying at #1100 per congo, or maybe I dont understand what the FG dey talk?
Re: President Buhari To Stop Rice Importation This Year by okosodo: 7:04am On Jan 02, 2018
Buhari has a problem with rice
Re: President Buhari To Stop Rice Importation This Year by onward4life(m): 7:19am On Jan 02, 2018
Huari to tight tins by force no dey ever hard you

But to loose back na so so promise of tins wud soon get better!

#Witchbroomcrew

(1) (Reply)

Lose As Much As 20kg Of Weight In A Month,flatten Your Tummy With Ease With Us. / Dieting For Children / “carbide Ripened Fruits Can Cause Liver, Kidney And Heart Failure” – NAFDAC Warn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.