Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,882 members, 7,899,179 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 08:26 AM

My Wife Gave Her December Salary As Seed To Rev. Father Without My Knowledge - Religion (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Wife Gave Her December Salary As Seed To Rev. Father Without My Knowledge (45348 Views)

Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Asks Students To Sow N500,000 As Seed (Video) / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Lady Who Sowed Husband's Car As Seed In The Church / Lady Sows Her Car As Seed In Church, Gets Another From US Returnee (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Gave Her December Salary As Seed To Rev. Father Without My Knowledge by sirabbey(m): 10:14pm On Jan 02, 2018
Pierohandsome:
the verses quoted here are different scenerios bro. The instruction frm the Angel has no input Frm the man, she doesnt need her husbands consent to abstain frm some certain foods so no consent of such. But in this case ,what is the rationale behind this woman seeking her husband's consent to give her salary to the priest or to obey her husband whn she he says no?

Certain divine instruction demands prompt obedience, because delayed obedience equals disobedience. Jst as incomplete obedience equals disobedience.

Lastly, the man Manoah is a highly spiritual man and the his wife knws well who Manoah is. But in this case ,the question u should ask is this, is this woman's husband as highly spiritual as Manoah? Is it all christian that have the access to hear God that the woman will have to pray to God and be waiting for God to speak to a man that may not haVe the capacity to grasp spiritual things?

She is first joined to Christ b4 her husband and divine instructions should be obeyed without consultation

Aside from the fact that you have not been able to substantiate your points with scriptural references as expected, you also indulge in passing judgement without evidence. Pray tell me how do you know that the OP is not spiritual or his spiritual level is low as you claimed. By their fruits you shall know them, the OP has shown from his words and handling of the situation that he is a very mature man, kindly refrain from slandering people just because they seek for advise on a faceless forum. No good christian councellor worth his onus does that.

Finally on the issue at stake, i think you are wrong. Are you afraid that if the wife tell his husband and he refused, God is unable to convince him to see reason and agree, if truly it is an instruction from God as you claimed? God is never an author of confusion, remember when there was issue of pre-marital pregnancy between Mary and Joseph, God the author of the whole set-up had to intervene and convince Joseph when he develop cold feet and was going to put Mary his fiance away
Matt 1: 18-25 18 This is how Jesus the Messiah was born. His mother, Mary, was engaged to be married to Joseph. But before the marriage took place, while she was still a virgin, she became pregnant through the power of the Holy Spirit.
19 Joseph, her fiancé, was a good man and did not want to disgrace her publicly, so he decided to break the engagement quietly.
20 As he considered this, an angel of the Lord appeared to him in a dream. “Joseph, son of David,” the angel said, “do not be afraid to take Mary as your wife. For the child within her was conceived by the Holy Spirit.
21 And she will have a son, and you are to name him Jesus, for he will save his people from their sins.”
22 All of this occurred to fulfill the Lord’s message through his prophet:
23 “Look! The virgin will conceive a child! She will give birth to a son, and they will call him Immanuel, which means ‘God is with us.’”
24 When Joseph woke up, he did as the angel of the Lord commanded and took Mary as his wife.
25 But he did not have sexual relations with her until her son was born. And Joseph named him Jesus

Enough said!

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Gave Her December Salary As Seed To Rev. Father Without My Knowledge by Pierohandsome: 10:15pm On Jan 02, 2018
toptop:

Stop quoting the scripture out of context. God will not give the wife an instruction that will contradict his written word about the family.
God in His infinite wisdom set up the hierarchy of the family and placed the man as the functional head.
The husbands leadership role is so sacrosanct that he is allowed to reverse a vow made by the wife without his approval ( numbers 30 vs 10-15).
Am sure you know how God demands his people to honour vows made. But here, the husband is given authority to render null his wife's vow.

You must weigh every vision and revelation against God's word. God will never instruct you to dishonour your husband so as to please Him.

Finally, the pastor is not the core priest of a wife. The primary priest of a wife is her husband. This truth is beyond the scope of this forum. But the spiritual do understand.
why are most people finding it hard to read well? Most of u quoting me are jst talking abt vow and vow. According to that post what she did was not in anyway a vow but an obedience to divine instruction. Vow is different frm divine instruction. God gave her the job not the husband and can take it back.

It is unfortunate to see christians putting God second in their lives and expect God to bless them, u dnt consult on what u knw u dnt have any option than to either obey or disobey.. why must God give a woman an instruction and people are saying she should consult the husband before she can obey . Very unfortunate decision.
Re: My Wife Gave Her December Salary As Seed To Rev. Father Without My Knowledge by KAYD007(m): 10:18pm On Jan 02, 2018
kowalsky:

Wow. Nice response.

True gentleman cool

You are calling a man who said he will never divorce his wife even if he catches her cheating on him with another man a true gentleman? What a pity!
Re: My Wife Gave Her December Salary As Seed To Rev. Father Without My Knowledge by toptop: 10:20pm On Jan 02, 2018
oruma19:
this is how many of u preach heresy. God is not the author of confusion. Tell me one woman God instructed in the bible without personally revealing same instruction to the husband? U people because of all dis misquoting of scriptures render christianity of non effect. U make christianity look fake and unreal. Stop dis shit.

Don't mind these people that use secular reason on spiritual issues.

Just look at this:

2 Kings 4:8-37 English Standard Version (ESV)
Elisha and the Shunammite Woman
One day Elisha went on to Shunem, where a wealthy
woman lived, who urged him to eat some food. So whenever
he passed that way, he would turn in there to eat food.
And she said to her husband, “Behold now, I know that this
is a holy man of God who is continually passing our way.
Let us make a small room on the roof with walls and put
there for him a bed, a table, a chair, and a lamp, so that
whenever he comes to us, he can go in there.”

The Shunammite woman seemed her husband's consent first.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Gave Her December Salary As Seed To Rev. Father Without My Knowledge by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jan 02, 2018
lawman88:
Happy new year Nairalanders,

My wife is very churchy and spiritual. I love her for that but she told me this morning that the spirit ministered to her to sow something huge to a reverend father, so she carried all her December salary and gave to a reverend father. I asked her why she didn't notify me before she undertook it and she said such instructions should be carried out without anybody's knowledge.

I'm not a catholic member, I'm RCCG. catholic members in the house, is that how your doctrine is? We are young couple and I wish we don't have any serious disagreement for now.

lawman88:

Well, it's not to God directly, she didn't put it in church offering bag. She told the reverend father that she wants to see him after church mass within the church compound and she gave him the money and he prayed for her

lawman88:
My brother is really heartbroken. His new wife who had a protruding belly which they thought was pregnancy was diagnosed to be uterine fibroid. Please how much will it cost to do the surgery? Doctors in the house please help. The lady is 38 years now and what is the possibility of her getting pregnant after the surgery. She has not given birth before

i suspect there is more to your story than meets the eye. i wish you luck. women become much more religious as they grow older. if your wife is like this at this stage in your marriage, i am afraid of what she will be doing four years down the line. plenty of night vigil , dashing out of property, special prayers on your kids heads etal without telling you before hand,

it is also gross irresponsibility on her part to give her entire salary away for any reason without consulting you.if you were to do the same thing, i'm sure your wife would not find it funny at all. already, you are being forced to compensate for her actions by giving her money to run around. s indirectly, it is you who is giving her reverend money.

and as for the reverend, who took the money without apparently asking any questions at all . . . lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Gave Her December Salary As Seed To Rev. Father Without My Knowledge by wirinet(m): 10:28pm On Jan 02, 2018
rossyc:

It has nothing to do with Catholic doctrine. In Catholic church noone is coerced to give, u give based on ur conviction. It was her personal decision and am guessing she decided to sow it as a seed.

Are you sure you are Catholic? There is nothing like the doctrine of sowing of seed in catholism, that is a pentecostal creation. The only giving in catholism is general offerings or offerings for specific purposes, ie, building projects, offerings for the poor, harvest, etc.

Parishioners are allowed to give reverend fathers gifts like food, drinks and other material items, but giving tithes, seed offerings, money to the Reverend fathers personally is not encouraged in the Catholic Church
What will the father do with your money? Reverend fathers are paid salary, a house, a cook, a house help and sometimes a car with a driver. The Reverend Fathers will not wear armani suits, will not buy a jet plane, will not build a mansion for himself and definitely does not have wife and kids to cater for.

If the lady gave the money to the church, That would be understandable ( but still wrong since she did not inform her husband ), but to give money personally to a reverend father for blessing is not Catholic doctrine.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Gave Her December Salary As Seed To Rev. Father Without My Knowledge by KAYD007(m): 10:29pm On Jan 02, 2018
Pierohandsome:
hahahaha

Should u rather obey man or God? As for needs, God doesnt look at ur needs before instructing u infact, ur seed becomes a sacrifice whn u do it under hardship and not whn u have enough.
u

Are you projecting God as an entity that only helps the beings whom he created in his own image only when they sow a seed of sacrifice to him?

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Gave Her December Salary As Seed To Rev. Father Without My Knowledge by Donwyz(m): 10:33pm On Jan 02, 2018
am a catholic and sowing of seed aside tithing is a personal and willful decision which is not dictated by doctrine........Try talking to ur wife about this issue......if the spirit really asked her to do this then maybe she should have told u before giving out the money........NOTE! no spirit from God will want to bring a disagreement between a man and his wife

1 Like

Re: My Wife Gave Her December Salary As Seed To Rev. Father Without My Knowledge by toptop: 10:33pm On Jan 02, 2018
Pierohandsome:
why are most people finding it hard to read well? Most of u quoting me are jst talking abt vow and vow. According to that post what she did was not in anyway a vow but an obedience to divine instruction. Vow is different frm divine instruction. God gave her the job not the husband and can take it back.

It is unfortunate to see christians putting God second in their lives and expect God to bless them, u dnt consult on what u knw u dnt have any option than to either obey or disobey.. why must God give a woman an instruction and people are saying she should consult the husband before she can obey . Very unfortunate decision.

Learn to use the scriptures to make your point.
Show me a married woman in the bible whom God gave instruction and she went ahead to do it without informing the husband first.

If God actually gave her instruction, then he will also give her the grace to convince her husband. By the way, did God tell her in the instruction not to carry her husband along??

God values the marriage so much because He instituted it.

People have abused divine revelations today. Most people cover their emotional soft spots by claiming it is God's instruction. Women are prone to this weakness.

The barometer for measuring every divine instruction is the Bible.
Re: My Wife Gave Her December Salary As Seed To Rev. Father Without My Knowledge by DreamSonInlaw(m): 10:36pm On Jan 02, 2018
Which one is...is that how the doctrine is? No be you tiok say she say na spirit tell her to do so?
Re: My Wife Gave Her December Salary As Seed To Rev. Father Without My Knowledge by Pierohandsome: 10:36pm On Jan 02, 2018
sirabbey:

Aside from the fact that you have not been able to substantiate your points with scriptural references as expected, you also indulge in passing judgement without evidence. Pray tell me how do you know that the OP is not spiritual or his spiritual level is low as you claimed. By their fruits you shall know them, the OP has shown from his words and handling of the situation that he is a very mature man, kindly refrain from slandering people just because they seek for advise on a faceless forum. No good christian councellor worth his onus does that.

Finally on the issue at stake, i think you are wrong. Are you afraid that if the wife tell his husband and he refused, God is unable to convince him to see reason and agree, if truly it is an instruction from God as you claimed? God is never an author of confusion, remember when there was issue of pre-marital pregnancy between Mary and Joseph, God the author of the whole set-up had to intervene and convince Joseph when he develop cold feet and was going to put Mary his fiance away
Matt 1: 18-25 18 This is how Jesus the Messiah was born. His mother, Mary, was engaged to be married to Joseph. But before the marriage took place, while she was still a virgin, she became pregnant through the power of the Holy Spirit.
19 Joseph, her fiancé, was a good man and did not want to disgrace her publicly, so he decided to break the engagement quietly.
20 As he considered this, an angel of the Lord appeared to him in a dream. “Joseph, son of David,” the angel said, “do not be afraid to take Mary as your wife. For the child within her was conceived by the Holy Spirit.
21 And she will have a son, and you are to name him Jesus, for he will save his people from their sins.”
22 All of this occurred to fulfill the Lord’s message through his prophet:
23 “Look! The virgin will conceive a child! She will give birth to a son, and they will call him Immanuel, which means ‘God is with us.’”
24 When Joseph woke up, he did as the angel of the Lord commanded and took Mary as his wife.
25 But he did not have sexual relations with her until her son was born. And Joseph named him Jesus

Enough said!
u are the one making judgement out of context. I asked a question abt hw sure are u the man is as spiritual as Manoah and u say i am slandering people. And i didnt quote u scriptures to buttress my fact simply because times have changed and no relevant scripture that reflects this scenerio. And the scrptures u are quoting are not related to the issue at hand. Mathew 6:33 is and mathew 16:25 is enough to explain my point.
In kingdom stewardship there is no reservation whn serving God, whether ur marriage ,or ur job etc should not place any limit whn it come to obedience in the kingdom.

As for Mathew 1:18 u quoted, why didnt mary tell Joseph whn the angel first appeared to her and told her abt how the birth of Jesus wil come in Luke 1:35? Do u think Joseph would have contemplated putting her away if Mary had told him initially whn the angel first appeared? Ok she wasnt submissive too abi?

Why didnt the angel appear to the man and tell him hw God instructed the wife to sow that seed that he has to come to Nairaland to seek advice? If the man's opinion counted God would have appeared to him and tell him to instruct the wife to sow the seed because he is the head.
So if the man tells her to stop going to church she should obey because he is the head abi? Whn it comes to service to God in christianity everyone is standing per head before God .
Re: My Wife Gave Her December Salary As Seed To Rev. Father Without My Knowledge by majormofor(m): 10:38pm On Jan 02, 2018
I av only one question!!!!Was it You(op) dat found out she gave d salary out or she told u after doing it (not dat u asked for it).the ansa to dis Question will say a lot..
Re: My Wife Gave Her December Salary As Seed To Rev. Father Without My Knowledge by wirinet(m): 10:39pm On Jan 02, 2018
Pierohandsome:

In is unfortunate that some people have been brainwashed into sustaining the avarice and vices of their pastors. Pastors are not God, so putting your husband before your pastor is not putting God second in your life. In life, your husband or wife is more important than your pastor.

God cannot give such instruction without the knowledge of the husband, because her money does not belong to her but to both of them. I know most people saying rubbish here are too young or too I mature to get married, but once you are married your money or property (or even your body) does not belong to you alone but to both of you, whether you are the husband or the wife. That is why when you divorce the properties will be shared between the two of you.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Gave Her December Salary As Seed To Rev. Father Without My Knowledge by Pierohandsome: 10:48pm On Jan 02, 2018
toptop:

Learn to use the scriptures to make your point.
Show me a married woman in the bible whom God gave instruction and she went ahead to do it without informing the husband first.

If God actually gave her instruction, then he will also give her the grace to convince her husband. By the way, did God tell her in the instruction not to carry her husband along??

God values the marriage so much because He instituted it.

People have abused divine revelations today. Most people cover their emotional soft spots by claiming it is God's instruction. Women are prone to this weakness.

The barometer for measuring every divine instruction is the Bible.
i dnt need to quote u scriptures to convince u, we are not in a law court. And ur statement here is out of point. Whether she acted in emotion or not is nobody's business, i made my point based on the post that states it out of divine instruction.

As for women in the bible, why didnt mary tell Joseph abt the pregnancy of Jesus whn the Angel Gabriel appear to her in luke 1 :35
Re: My Wife Gave Her December Salary As Seed To Rev. Father Without My Knowledge by eminent007(m): 10:50pm On Jan 02, 2018
Pierohandsome:
Spiritual obedience is sensitive and personal. She acted based on the knowledge of ur spiritual level, decisions like that doesnt require any consultation frm third party especially if she knows the spiritual level of the person she is trying to confide with is low.

She did the right thing, be happy with Her and move on

Sorry but I have to say dis, ur stupidity is off d chart.

Wen u marry, there's no I or Me but Us.

How can u tell a man he is a third party to his wife?

As a wife, after GOD, next up is ur husband not ur pastor, prophet, bishop, evangelist, apostle nor even ur G.O.

Pls get that and get understanding.
Re: My Wife Gave Her December Salary As Seed To Rev. Father Without My Knowledge by Joemetry(m): 10:50pm On Jan 02, 2018
lawman88:

Well, we talk alot. She is my best friend. I took her out to many places even this Christmas. Only her banking work keep her away from me during the day time on working days. I have lots of freedom where I'm working so I have lots of time for her

Well I can't tell all because I can sense some hidden facts in your story.

Bringing your marriage to nairaland says it all, be wise many people here are designed to frustrate you with I'll opinions, if you can't trash your issues at home what good is our opinion?

Why blame the church for your wife's decision?

That's not even fair unless you are cunningly trying to sabotage the church!

I mean how do you expect the priest to reject a gift from someone that he didn't coerce her to bring?
Okay you expect the priest to discern that the gift would have solved your problems even when your wife couldn't do that?

Even in the holy books many gift their valuable possessions and get bountifully blessed this might just be a similar case.

Your wife was never forced to give to the Rev.
It was voluntarily, I know of many RCCG pastors that compel their followers to sow seed.

In my year one in the varsity I followed my friend to one of your fellowships in campus and was compelled to sow a seed of 1k.

Its not about doctrine here.

I hope you come back to nairaland to let us know in the nearest future if you still feel your wife's decision was wrong.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Gave Her December Salary As Seed To Rev. Father Without My Knowledge by Pierohandsome: 10:55pm On Jan 02, 2018
wirinet:

In is unfortunate that some people have been brainwashed into sustaining the avarice and vices of their pastors. Pastors are not God, so putting your husband before your pastor is not putting God second in your life. In life, your husband or wife is more important than your pastor.

God cannot give such instruction without the knowledge of the husband, because her money does not belong to her but to both of them. I know most people saying rubbish here are too young or too I mature to get married, but once you are married your money or property (or even your body) does not belong to you alone but to both of you, whether you are the husband or the wife. That is why when you divorce the properties will be shared between the two of you.
Ok ,why didnt Abraham tell Sarah whn he wanted to offer Isaac? Sarah wil kill him over night if he dared by telling her. Why didnt God appear to the man and tell him to instruct his wife to sow the seed than appearing to the woman? So if the man asks the wife to stop going to church she should obey because he is the head?

Nigerian men with this their domineering attitude is something else. God owns all of them, both the man, the wife, and the salary. He can request it anytime and u must obey whether u agree or not
Re: My Wife Gave Her December Salary As Seed To Rev. Father Without My Knowledge by eminent007(m): 10:56pm On Jan 02, 2018
Pierohandsome:
i dnt need to quote u scriptures to convince u, we are not in a law court. And ur statement here is out of point. Whether she acted in emotion or not is nobody's business, i made my point based on the post that states it out of divine instruction.

As for women in the bible, why didnt mary tell Joseph abt the pregnancy of Jesus whn the Angel Gabriel appear to her in luke 1 :35

You again
Let me instruct u again. After d angel told Mary, he has to go and inform Joseph if not, yawa go happen.

u av anoda example?
Re: My Wife Gave Her December Salary As Seed To Rev. Father Without My Knowledge by Pierohandsome: 11:05pm On Jan 02, 2018
eminent007:

Sorry but I have to say dis, ur stupidity is off d chart.

Wen u marry, there's no I or Me but Us.

How can u tell a man he is a third party to his wife?

As a wife, after GOD, next up is ur husband not ur pastor, prophet, bishop, evangelist, apostle nor even ur G.O.

Pls get that and get understanding.
hahahaha! U said after God is the husband. And the same God who is number 1 gave instruction and u say she should consult the number 2 man which is her husband b4 she obeys. Can u see hw spiritually confuse u are.

Most Nigerians are going to church but God is not number 1 in their lives. So if the man stops her frm going to church she should obey because they are one abi. Whn the wife commits sin the husband wil go to hell because they are one and vice -versa.

It is on the judgement day all of u quoting 'the husband is the head theory ,and both of them are one theory' will knw that life b4 God is per head
Re: My Wife Gave Her December Salary As Seed To Rev. Father Without My Knowledge by wirinet(m): 11:12pm On Jan 02, 2018
Pierohandsome:
Ok ,why didnt Abraham tell Sarah whn he wanted to offer Isaac? Sarah wil kill him over night if he dared by telling her. Why didnt God appear to the man and tell him to instruct his wife to sow the seed than appearing to the woman? So if the man asks the wife to stop going to church she should obey because he is the head?

Nigerian men with this their domineering attitude is something else. God owns all of them, both the man, the wife, and the salary. He can request it anytime and u must obey whether u agree or not

Leave Abraham story, such story is not practical today. If any modern day Abraham does as much as raise a knife against any kid, even his own and boasts about it, he will end in jail for attempted murder, weather God's commandment or not.
What do you mean by domineering attitude? A wife gives her whole month's salary to a pastor (December one at that), how will she transport her self to work? How will she eat at lunch time? How will she meet up with her obligations? Oh I forgot, she has a domineering man to depend on.

So because God owns us and can request anything from us, we should take the life of our children, our spouses or complete strangers when God asks for it. I know another set of God's worshippers that reason like that.
Re: My Wife Gave Her December Salary As Seed To Rev. Father Without My Knowledge by olamariamjonez(m): 11:27pm On Jan 02, 2018
No problem, she will collect another one in January.
Re: My Wife Gave Her December Salary As Seed To Rev. Father Without My Knowledge by bloodofthelamb(m): 11:32pm On Jan 02, 2018
AnodaIT:
It's a bad precedent
We must never allow emotional or religious sentiments obstruct clear Bible teachings

In Ephesians 5:23, the Bible clearly states the order of hierarchy : Christ > husband > wife, therefore whatever the Priest who is representing Christ is due, it must be through the husband

Vs 24 explicitly states that wife must be submit to the husband in EVERYTHING

Therefore as a woman, you must understand this when accepting your husband. Be sure that his beliefs are yours cos you must be subject to them

The priest to accept this offer without representation by the husband is wrong. My pastor doesn't collect any gift from a married woman, you must come with your husband and it doesn't matter whether the husband is a member of that particular church or not

I love this post with all my heart.
Re: My Wife Gave Her December Salary As Seed To Rev. Father Without My Knowledge by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jan 02, 2018
lawman88:
Happy new year Nairalanders,

My wife is very churchy and spiritual. I love her for that but she told me this morning that the spirit ministered to her to sow something huge to a reverend father, so she carried all her December salary and gave to a reverend father. I asked her why she didn't notify me before she undertook it and she said such instructions should be carried out without anybody's knowledge.

I'm not a catholic member, I'm RCCG. catholic members in the house, is that how your doctrine is? We are young couple and I wish we don't have any serious disagreement for now.

RCCGs, Catholics and all other sects of Christianity are false religions
Re: My Wife Gave Her December Salary As Seed To Rev. Father Without My Knowledge by Sexyolori(f): 11:37pm On Jan 02, 2018
lawman88:

Lol....even this morning I gave her 4k as she was going to work. She works with FCMB and I was thinking of stopping her so that she go for postgraduate studies
why must she stop her job to go 4 postgraduate studies?cnt she do parttime?can u singlehandedly shoulder the financial responsibility of the family for the next few years WITHOUT COMPLAINING especially since a bby will soon arrive?
Re: My Wife Gave Her December Salary As Seed To Rev. Father Without My Knowledge by eminent007(m): 12:00am On Jan 03, 2018
Pierohandsome:
hahahaha! U said after God is the husband. And the same God who is number 1 gave instruction and u say she should consult the number 2 man which is her husband b4 she obeys. Can u see hw spiritually confuse u are.

Most Nigerians are going to church but God is not number 1 in their lives. So if the man stops her frm going to church she should obey because they are one abi. Whn the wife commits sin the husband wil go to hell because they are one and vice -versa.

It is on the judgement day all of u quoting 'the husband is the head theory ,and both of them are one theory' will knw that life b4 God is per head

And wen did God give d instruction? Through a man only seeking to enrich his own pocket? I laff u in swahili
Re: My Wife Gave Her December Salary As Seed To Rev. Father Without My Knowledge by Nobody: 12:07am On Jan 03, 2018
Espada10:
I have been seeing your comment and this is not ass-licking but saying it as I see it... The one good thing I noticed( even in some places I don't agree with you) is how independent you truly are ..not all this nairaland, lazy, broke slayqueens that only make noise here w. Only a woman who have a business of her own and makes her own money will make this kind of comment you just did.

Aww, thanks.

Yeah I have my own buisness. Been on it for the past 10 and half years.

All thanks to Baba God.
smiley
Re: My Wife Gave Her December Salary As Seed To Rev. Father Without My Knowledge by delishpot: 12:13am On Jan 03, 2018
alexialin:

Exactly!

If I were the husband, I will be very angry with her and she will hear an earful from me.
Ordinary say my customer owing me money November time, promising to pay by January. Began telling me stories that she has sowed all her December salary to Pastor and I should wait til February for January salary. Mehn I sparked!
Money have been waiting for patiently to solve some very pressing issues, she then said she has sowed it all.

If she were a kid? I would have beaten shege from her body until she run go meet pastor collect the money back! I don't have patience for stupidity.

Mehn she got an earful from me. I was like are there still dumbb women at this time and era?

Am a woman o but sorry I don't sow foolishly. Then open mouth for air, dey look.
Not my portion. My creator himself would not want to see me suffer that much.

Haba.

Next time, arrest her. But o, do people sow seed with other people's money? I have NEVER read of a person in the Bible who used a creditors money to sow seed Sha. Sorry o, Make She Sha keep her promise o.

@ OP, You can go back and ask for the money. In the Bible, God allows men to revoke any oats or promises made by their wives without their consent. Men are free and permitted to fix any stupid bug the wife has in her head. He should go and collect the money if he needs it. It is not against the law.
Re: My Wife Gave Her December Salary As Seed To Rev. Father Without My Knowledge by bionixs: 12:16am On Jan 03, 2018
ubunja:
if i were you i would be filing for divorce.
she respects the pastor's dick more than your own dick.
her and the pastor deserve each other
dem swear for you? did you read pastor or rev.father?
Re: My Wife Gave Her December Salary As Seed To Rev. Father Without My Knowledge by Sexyolori(f): 12:19am On Jan 03, 2018
@op,ur wife is still trying 2 get used to d fact dt d job of decision making doesnt rest on her alone anymore.pls forgive her,adjusting to married life isn't easy.talk to her,let her know u appreciate her dedication & commitment to d Lord but she should let u know next time as u are now one and should communicate about everything.
Re: My Wife Gave Her December Salary As Seed To Rev. Father Without My Knowledge by tonytony208(m): 12:35am On Jan 03, 2018
lawman88:

My dear, I'm a core kingdom man, I will never tarnish the image of any church. I believe we are all children of the kingdom. I used to follow her to her charismatic renewal prayer section any time I'm chance. Even yesterday, we went to "chapel" (a silent place for prayer) in her catholic church and we prayed for hours. I don't discriminate between denominations. God is more concerned about nations and generations, not denominations. God bless.....

Then I think you guys need to communicate as much as you pray
Re: My Wife Gave Her December Salary As Seed To Rev. Father Without My Knowledge by ArabaNana(f): 12:38am On Jan 03, 2018
Africans and religion!! The money will just benefit the pastors pocket. Too much crookedness in these pastors of today. Nonsense!
Both of you should communicate, especially when finances and family planing are concerned. Even if it'sher own money, she should also be wise. Am glad there are other religions who do not have such doctrines/believe that this is correct!
Re: My Wife Gave Her December Salary As Seed To Rev. Father Without My Knowledge by Nobody: 12:41am On Jan 03, 2018
delishpot:

Next time, arrest her. But o, do people sow seed with other people's money? I have NEVER read of a person in the Bible who used a creditors money to sow seed Sha. Sorry o, Make She Sha keep her promise o.

@ OP, You can go back and ask for the money. In the Bible, God allows men to revoke any oats or promises made by their wives without their consent. Men are free and permitted to fix any stupid bug the wife has in her head. He should go and collect the money if he needs it. It is not against the law.

At the bolded, me sef I taya o.

Have never heard of such before o. Until she said it with her own mouth.

I looked at her with shock and disbelief. I was like what? angry

She said: I had to sow my salary, I was meant to pay u to my Pastor. But don't worry February I will pay it back.
There and then ehn? I just hated the Pastor, then the lady? I gave her a piece of mind.

She was like don't worry, I will pay it back. If not that she's a matured lady. I don't know what I would have done that day. I had to swallow my fury and wait till February. Can u imagine? Pastor wey get more than enough, dey follow me struggle what's been owed to me. sad

Anyways God dey.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Apostle Johnson Suleman's Sex Scandal: "I Believe You Daddy!"- Lady Supports Him / Camilla Mberekpe Channels An Evil Spirit On Emmanuel TV (Video Clip inside) / Philip Mensah: I Have Been Sleeping In Graves For 30 Years To Get Powers

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.