Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,882 members, 7,899,182 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 08:28 AM

My Wife Gave Her December Salary As Seed To Rev. Father Without My Knowledge - Religion (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Wife Gave Her December Salary As Seed To Rev. Father Without My Knowledge (45348 Views)

Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Asks Students To Sow N500,000 As Seed (Video) / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Lady Who Sowed Husband's Car As Seed In The Church / Lady Sows Her Car As Seed In Church, Gets Another From US Returnee (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Gave Her December Salary As Seed To Rev. Father Without My Knowledge by delishpot: 10:11am On Jan 03, 2018
osomegbe:

You didn't sow and where are you today. You might have sowed and today you maybe better than where you're.
Church did not teach me to be giving. I started giving before I became a true Christian and one thing I have heard the Lord told me. Real speaking like I was looking around who spoke to me, was 'if you don't want to beg for things give things out' and He has been faithful.

But, be led by the spirit to give and not by enticing words of man.

I am in a good place and growing daily too. You looked at my post and all you got was that sowing is bad or that I have never sown in my life or that I never give things out?
Re: My Wife Gave Her December Salary As Seed To Rev. Father Without My Knowledge by Roseey0(f): 10:15am On Jan 03, 2018
When u don't understand the things of the spirit you Just can't understand no matter how someone explains to you.

Op
Nothing will happen to your marriage
God will take care of it just as your wife obeys him.
You don't even understand why some people are taking it far..lol. That's God at work. She even told you St some point and you forgive her almost immediately. That's God at work.

When my spirit is led to do anything, I don't tell anybody. I just do as my spirit has been instructed to do. If it ever comes out of my mouth tomorrow, its not me but God speaking through me.lol
I trust God to take care of the rest.

That's why the foolishness of God is still far higher than the best intelligence of all men put together.

She may not have sown for TTC sef. Op is just assuming.
Re: My Wife Gave Her December Salary As Seed To Rev. Father Without My Knowledge by delishpot: 10:19am On Jan 03, 2018
alexialin:

Wow! If not for your friend, your school fees don fly be that.

For me, I don't even create time to be hypnotized or programmed by any Pastor. I don't give them that privilege. I go to church sometimes to, sing, praise and pray. I don't get close to any activities or any Pastor. They can programme ones brain for Africa.

And u are right when u say alot sow in vain.
My late bro sowed 1.000dollars when he was alive in one popular church like that. When he stood up to go sow the seed, I was like are u nuts? He didn't listen o, he went and sow the seed. He felt that seed will miraculously heal his heart condition cos he was scared of going into surgery but unfortunately it didn't and at the end he died of heart complications.
When I look back at certain gullible things people do with their life savings , hard earned money, giving it to pastors for some kind of miracle. I just shake my head.

Anyways Na dem sabi, as long as it doesn't affect monies am expecting from clients. Then it's all good for them.

My big bros sowed his Land in ph when mom was sick she still died. The problem is people do not know any better how seed sowing works and men who wait to devour the weak would always stand by the corner to scavenge.
Re: My Wife Gave Her December Salary As Seed To Rev. Father Without My Knowledge by ERICOPLC(m): 10:21am On Jan 03, 2018
If she is a non Catholic, then something fishy is happening behind you. But if you worship in RCCG and she worship in Catholic, then you have more problem. For not letting you known, before doing it is a clear indication of lack of trust and confidence in you.
Re: My Wife Gave Her December Salary As Seed To Rev. Father Without My Knowledge by Nobody: 10:51am On Jan 03, 2018
delishpot:

My big bros sowed his Land in ph when mom was sick she still died. The problem is people do not know any better how seed sowing works and men who wait to devour the weak would always stand by the corner to scavenge.

Can u imagine? A whole land! shocked

Honestly they have no clue.
God do not bless on the amount of money one give Pastor.
God do not save a human being from dying in exchange of how big or expensive the things one dash pastor.

God blesses according to the heart and mind of that individual,in worshiping him in truth and spirit.
Then extra blessings or saving of souls comes with other good deeds shared amongst the needy, friends, family and all. Not just focusing on Pastor alone. While ones neighbor is in great need but one chose to ignore such neighbor or stranger. It's grossly unfair. God himself, whom the Pastor claim to serve will not be happy with both the Giver and the receiver. Especially on the receiver for manipulating the emotional instability of the giver for his own selfish and greedy purpose.

God will judge these Pastors, amen.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Gave Her December Salary As Seed To Rev. Father Without My Knowledge by delishpot: 11:21am On Jan 03, 2018
alexialin:

Can u imagine? A whole land! shocked

Honestly they have no clue.
God do not bless on the amount of money one give Pastor.
God do not save a human being from dying in exchange of how big or expensive the things one dash pastor.

God blesses according to the heart and mind of that individual,in worshiping him in truth and spirit.
Then extra blessings or saving of souls comes with other good deeds shared amongst the needy, friends, family and all. Not just focusing on Pastor alone. While ones neighbor is in great need but one chose to ignore such neighbor or stranger. It's grossly unfair. God himself, whom the Pastor claim to serve will not be happy with both the Giver and the receiver. Especially on the receiver for manipulating the emotional instability of the giver for his own selfish and greedy purpose.

God will judge these Pastors, amen.

Amen.Interesting part was that all those pastors running around the family when she was sick asking for seed offerings, money to buy materials etc vanished as soon as she took her last breath till today. But one, that man was her regular pastor he came around, offered comfort, travelled to the village with us and officiated her funeral. He was a blessing to all around him and my mom loved him. He was the first to focuss on giving not just receiving.
Re: My Wife Gave Her December Salary As Seed To Rev. Father Without My Knowledge by Tiredoffakeshit: 11:27am On Jan 03, 2018
pocohantas:

I knew it. You better talk to your wife, listen to her and support her. Next thing, they tell her it's your mother that tied her womb.
The main trouble will start.

It's too early to be under such pressure.
Is this pressure internal or external? Never mind.

Just, talk to her. You both should be aware of such spending.

You are just making a lot of sense on this Thread...Gracias
Re: My Wife Gave Her December Salary As Seed To Rev. Father Without My Knowledge by seuncyrus(m): 12:22pm On Jan 03, 2018
donnaD:

sir everybody has his or her own belive and norms,i can't change urs like wise u can't change mine .she was not forced on gun point to give the money to the priest,she did it voluntarily.it's blessing to give than to receive,she has done what her mind told her,it's then left for God to judge and bless.Am yet to see a giver who is not progressing and bless.and for her husband consent,i belive a true form of giving is when u give and even ur left hand those not know what u did.expect on the occasion that both of them have come to an agreement before that the money wud be used to sow a seed,in this case it was a personal decision of the woman.

I'm not even trying to change your opinion about anything , I'm just trying to make you seeee...Even from a religious point of view it's still wrong...the bible says the man shall leave his family and become ONE with his wife, meaning they are ONE now. The man shouldn't take any decisions without his wife and the wife shouldn't take any decision decision without her husband (and this is one of the reasons most marriages are crashing anyway, couples always forget the "ONE"wink .

I'm sure its because you're looking at this from a religious point of view that's why you can't see that the wife made a very huge financial decision without involving the husband.
Re: My Wife Gave Her December Salary As Seed To Rev. Father Without My Knowledge by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jan 03, 2018
delishpot:

Amen.Interesting part was that all those pastors running around the family when she was sick asking for seed offerings, money to buy materials etc vanished as soon as she took her last breath till today. But one, that man was her regular pastor he came around, offered comfort, travelled to the village with us and officiated her funeral. He was a blessing to all around him and my mom loved him. He was the first to focuss on giving not just receiving.

Eeyah

Sighs may her soul rest in peace.. Amen.

She has gone to rest jare.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Gave Her December Salary As Seed To Rev. Father Without My Knowledge by donnaD(f): 12:31pm On Jan 03, 2018
seuncyrus:

I'm not even trying to change your opinion about anything , I'm just trying to make you seeee...Even from a religious point of view it's still wrong...the bible says the man shall leave his family and become ONE with his wife, meaning they are ONE now. The man shouldn't take any decisions without his wife and the wife shouldn't take any decision decision without her husband (and this is one of the reasons most marriages are crashing anyway, couples always forget the "ONE"wink .

I'm sure its because you're looking at this from a religious point of view that's why you can't see that the wife made a very huge financial decision without involving the husband.
hmmm from ur point of view u are rite.
Re: My Wife Gave Her December Salary As Seed To Rev. Father Without My Knowledge by destiny45: 2:58pm On Jan 03, 2018
I think you did wrong using this platform if you really want to get the answer you need. If you want your marriage to be successful, stay away from people's comment, stay away from media e.t.c. When you married your wife you had to involved God, you did not need people's comment or views that is why marriage is an ordained institution. It's embarrassing for people to speak as though they are in your shoes. Find out why she sowed the seed and support her in any way. If you have a problem with it, speak to her, and speak to God that is the right thing to do. She is your wife and not other people's wife. You need no ones view, let the matter end in your house and only you is capable of resolving it.

Thank you smiley
Re: My Wife Gave Her December Salary As Seed To Rev. Father Without My Knowledge by wirinet(m): 4:08pm On Jan 03, 2018
rossyc:

Mr ITK people sow seeds too in Catholic church incase u are not aware and it's based on their decision and conviction. Noone said giving money to a priest is a Catholic doctrine, don't know where u got that line from.

I went to Catholic primary and secondary schools, I attended catechism and was confirmed. All through my Catholic education, I never heard of the sow seeds before blessings doctrine. No Reverend father and I repeat no reverend father would preach as a Catholic, you must sow seed or pay tithes to him before you can be blessed. Blessings and salvation according to Catholic doctrine is free.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Gave Her December Salary As Seed To Rev. Father Without My Knowledge by wirinet(m): 4:21pm On Jan 03, 2018
lawman88:

I didn't ask and did not find out. She just simply wish to tell me on her own volition

She had to tell you or how else would she explain to you that she does not have money to fulfill basic obligations for the whole month of December. You are the one that will still pay her her transport fare to work and give her pocket money for launch for the month.

You need to have a hard talk with your wife and impress it on her mind that family is more important than any man of God. She needs to know that her money belongs both of you and not hers to spend as she likes, else you too will spend your money anyhow you like without minding her.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Gave Her December Salary As Seed To Rev. Father Without My Knowledge by ekanempatrick28(m): 4:30pm On Jan 03, 2018
to be frank wat she did is wrong. we know how d economy is. and even if she wants to do it she should have told u. let somebody show me where in d bible a lady donated her all without asking for her husbands permission. see there is difference between being religious and being a christian. God gave us wisdom for a reason and he would never ask for everything u have. and for the part dat she is unhappy or unsecure let me break it down for u. no matter how much u pray if u dont work ntn will happen. the problem with most so call spiritual ladies is they pray go to church but forget that they also have to run dere home. as u are praying also work towards wat u want physically. and its just 4months who is pressuring her for a child. and my broda if u do d same with ur salary am sure she wont let u hear d last of it. anyways i advise u talk to her cos wat is wrong is wrong.
Re: My Wife Gave Her December Salary As Seed To Rev. Father Without My Knowledge by ekanempatrick28(m): 4:33pm On Jan 03, 2018
seuncyrus:

God bless u. exactly we are being religious instead of being christians
Re: My Wife Gave Her December Salary As Seed To Rev. Father Without My Knowledge by Triciamikel: 4:34pm On Jan 03, 2018
Mrkumareze:
Op. Don't be deceived by what you read from here, sometimes we go spiritual hence it's in the right sense. Giving out such does not mean she's having affair outside or that she's disobeying you. My wife once offered seed of some cash to a Catholic church where we worship, the seed was even from the money I always pay to her account for her upkeep. When she was about to tell me I shunned her cos I don't want to defile her purpose of the seed, so don't always play man in everything that has to do with your family.
Nice comment...

1 Like

Re: My Wife Gave Her December Salary As Seed To Rev. Father Without My Knowledge by Triciamikel: 5:06pm On Jan 03, 2018
Oga lawman "BE WISE".. Don't let them manipulate ur mind. 16/17yr old will be giving u advise on nairaland, be careful

1 Like

Re: My Wife Gave Her December Salary As Seed To Rev. Father Without My Knowledge by mrssho: 6:34pm On Jan 03, 2018
Erm I’m not sure what the problem is here. It’s her money she worked for it she can do what she likes with it
Re: My Wife Gave Her December Salary As Seed To Rev. Father Without My Knowledge by ekanempatrick28(m): 9:13pm On Jan 03, 2018
mrssho:
Erm I’m not sure what the problem is here. It’s her money she worked for it she can do what she likes with it
they are married. so are u also saying d man can do wat he likes wit his money and not give a damn about his wife opinion. they are now one couple so lets be factual she suppose to tell him

1 Like

Re: My Wife Gave Her December Salary As Seed To Rev. Father Without My Knowledge by seuncyrus(m): 10:44pm On Jan 03, 2018
donnaD:

hmmm from ur point of view u are rite.

Thank You smiley
Re: My Wife Gave Her December Salary As Seed To Rev. Father Without My Knowledge by DMerciful(m): 11:05pm On Jan 03, 2018
why are you so intelligent?
pocohantas:
She didn't notify you, because she did not want you to stop her.

I don't think it's always about doctrine, your wife is the typical Nigerian wife, the church is their only relief from the pains and challenges that comes with marriage.

Is she trying to conceive?
Re: My Wife Gave Her December Salary As Seed To Rev. Father Without My Knowledge by donnaD(f): 11:09pm On Jan 03, 2018
seuncyrus:

Thank You smiley
u wlcom.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Gave Her December Salary As Seed To Rev. Father Without My Knowledge by pocohantas(f): 11:17pm On Jan 03, 2018
DMerciful:
why are you so intelligent?

It comes with misandry, one of its advantages actually.
Ask cladez grin
Re: My Wife Gave Her December Salary As Seed To Rev. Father Without My Knowledge by baum1: 1:13am On Jan 04, 2018
jaggedboi:

http://messages.householdofdavid.org/?s=love+affairs
download "Love affairs:the masters blueprint

God bless bro, many thanks.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Gave Her December Salary As Seed To Rev. Father Without My Knowledge by baum1: 2:21am On Jan 04, 2018
jaggedboi:

http://messages.householdofdavid.org/?s=love+affairs
download "Love affairs:the masters blueprint

Bro, this is a great sermon. I wish the ladies hear and the men hear. The pastor is spot on, Biblically.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Gave Her December Salary As Seed To Rev. Father Without My Knowledge by Cladez(m): 8:23am On Jan 04, 2018
pocohantas:
She didn't notify you, because she did not want you to stop her.

I don't think it's always about doctrine, your wife is the typical Nigerian wife, the church is their only relief from the pains and challenges that comes with marriage.

Is she trying to conceive?
Is this really you? C'mon come closer and tell me something i don't know.

Re: My Wife Gave Her December Salary As Seed To Rev. Father Without My Knowledge by DMerciful(m): 8:19pm On Jan 04, 2018
Dont worry, until you meet a man that will be your weakness.....there is always that man! grin
pocohantas:

It comes with misandry, one of its advantages actually.
Ask cladez grin
Re: My Wife Gave Her December Salary As Seed To Rev. Father Without My Knowledge by noblefrank31(m): 8:08am On Jan 05, 2018
»» Are Weary And Tired Of Life? Jesus Wants To Do A New Thing In Your Life Today! See Powerful Prayer Points For Instant Breakthroughs And Miracles!
Re: My Wife Gave Her December Salary As Seed To Rev. Father Without My Knowledge by uniqueman(m): 4:16am On Jan 19, 2018
skubido:

must u comment. Radaada
Yes, I must comment.
Re: My Wife Gave Her December Salary As Seed To Rev. Father Without My Knowledge by uniqueman(m): 4:53am On Jan 19, 2018
lekonso:
What we are discussing here is far far above your level, this is not a discussion for babies like you still suckling breast. This is a discussion for elders
You an elder, and me a baby?! You make me laugh! Shallow minded and gullible people like you hate the truth, and prefer to wallow in ignorance and denial. You prefer to engage in misguided, blind and foolish defence of your stupid reasoning and resultantly stupid actions. You and your ilk. You better sit down on the floor and keep quiet, or go play in the dirt! And don't forget to find an adult willing to change your diaper- you stink!
Re: My Wife Gave Her December Salary As Seed To Rev. Father Without My Knowledge by uniqueman(m): 5:11am On Jan 19, 2018
Fkforyou:

You are sad? It's not my fault... undecided

Of course it's not your fault- I never said it was. It is also not your fault that you are shallow-minded and gullible.
Re: My Wife Gave Her December Salary As Seed To Rev. Father Without My Knowledge by Nobody: 5:37am On Mar 29, 2018
Ladybluecash:
Talk to her never to make such decisions again without telling you cos we women we get decived easily,but then if she knows she will do such again she should never bother telling you but trust me good husband that sacrifice will open not only her womb to great children but will make your home an enviable one forgive her it's one of those things women do. keep loving her and reap your reward
Correct babe

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Apostle Johnson Suleman's Sex Scandal: "I Believe You Daddy!"- Lady Supports Him / Camilla Mberekpe Channels An Evil Spirit On Emmanuel TV (Video Clip inside) / Philip Mensah: I Have Been Sleeping In Graves For 30 Years To Get Powers

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.