Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,026 members, 7,933,451 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 07:20 AM

Ugandan Lady Proposes To Her Older White Lover (Photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ugandan Lady Proposes To Her Older White Lover (Photos) (31659 Views)

Man Proposes To Older White Lover In Delta State (Photos) / Thus Beautiful Ugandan Lady Needs A Nigerian Husband. / Bella Don: Nigerian Lady And Her Older White Lover On Facebook (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ugandan Lady Proposes To Her Older White Lover (Photos) by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jan 02, 2018
What's the big deal with marrying whites? They don't even age well as blacks!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ugandan Lady Proposes To Her Older White Lover (Photos) by Leonbonapart(m): 2:09pm On Jan 02, 2018
pocohantas:

We get them young.
We ain't the one with low foreign exchange rate... grin
We ain't the ones hiding in Ikoyi registry.

Swap that old man with an old woman and I can guarantee you, it'll be a Nigerian man proposing.
keep kwayet
Re: Ugandan Lady Proposes To Her Older White Lover (Photos) by adekanmbi1986(m): 2:10pm On Jan 02, 2018
By the time the alcohol clear for the man eyes, he will deny ever saying yes to any proposal.

2 Likes

Re: Ugandan Lady Proposes To Her Older White Lover (Photos) by adekanmbi1986(m): 2:11pm On Jan 02, 2018
By the time the alcohol clear for the man eyes, he will deny ever saying yes to any proposal
Re: Ugandan Lady Proposes To Her Older White Lover (Photos) by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jan 02, 2018
smiley
Re: Ugandan Lady Proposes To Her Older White Lover (Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 2:20pm On Jan 02, 2018
ThankGod he said YES grin
Re: Ugandan Lady Proposes To Her Older White Lover (Photos) by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jan 02, 2018
If the mountain cannot come to Mohammed, Mohammed must go to the mountain.
Re: Ugandan Lady Proposes To Her Older White Lover (Photos) by bejeria101(m): 2:26pm On Jan 02, 2018
elantraceey:

We don't do oldies grin
Na whiteman o lol
Re: Ugandan Lady Proposes To Her Older White Lover (Photos) by dacanv(m): 2:26pm On Jan 02, 2018
That is how am gonna propose to that wealth this year
Re: Ugandan Lady Proposes To Her Older White Lover (Photos) by tombrizy: 2:26pm On Jan 02, 2018
its so painful she tot she gat bill gate
Re: Ugandan Lady Proposes To Her Older White Lover (Photos) by agarawu23(m): 2:29pm On Jan 02, 2018
Ladies should start proposing to we guys now before its too late cheesy
Re: Ugandan Lady Proposes To Her Older White Lover (Photos) by grandstar(m): 2:54pm On Jan 02, 2018
She looks so happy.

I just hope he won't abuse her.

By the way, he looks arab and not Caucasian

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Lady Proposes To Her Older White Lover (Photos) by Phyqee10(m): 3:02pm On Jan 02, 2018
Only in Africa.. SMH

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ugandan Lady Proposes To Her Older White Lover (Photos) by ceezarhh(m): 3:02pm On Jan 02, 2018
SAMBARRY:
or could this be MONEY tongue
...or probably "jazz"

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Lady Proposes To Her Older White Lover (Photos) by nurseafrica: 3:19pm On Jan 02, 2018
[quote author=pocohantas post=63815875]

We get them young.

Swap that old man with an old woman and I can guarantee you, it'll be a Nigerian man proposing.[/quote
Yes ooooo we are proud of it. At least we de play both local and away. Both domestic and foreign. At any age we fit collect. You don ever ask yourself why instead of to marry young 9ja girl we go hook up to our grandmama age mate for Yankee. Cos una be liability grin. Abeg shift... grandma over 9ja 16year old anytime. Anyday

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Lady Proposes To Her Older White Lover (Photos) by nurseafrica: 3:20pm On Jan 02, 2018
pocohantas:

We get them young.

Swap that old man with an old woman and I can guarantee you, it'll be a Nigerian man proposing.

At least we de play both local and away. Both domestic and foreign. At any age we fit collect. You don ever ask yourself why instead of to marry young 9ja girl we go hook up to our grandmama age mate for Yankee. Cos una be liability grin grin. Abeg shift... grandma over 9ja 16year old anytime. Anyday

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Lady Proposes To Her Older White Lover (Photos) by Peterosky(m): 3:35pm On Jan 02, 2018
Purebeerry:
She is an opportunist. I like her.
.Have you seen what a reasonable lady just did? if you like don't come and proposed to me.
Re: Ugandan Lady Proposes To Her Older White Lover (Photos) by sweetTai(m): 3:37pm On Jan 02, 2018
We have a lot of problems and ignorance in Africa. A great percentage of us think everything white is good and real. Take a look at this lady, the older white man probably came to Uganda as an expatriate and just looking for a few moment of fun and sex. But the clueless Ugandan woman thinks she's hit luck. Now, any rational being would know that a man of that age is probably have multiple family issues and grown up kids in his home country. But to this Ugandan lady, with her bleached fingers it doesn't matter because he's white and must be a rich and nice man. White people are the most cruel and mindless human beings I have ever dealt with in my 22 years in America. The day the vast majority of Africans understands the mindset and thoughts of the white westerners, it will be the inevitable day Africa begins to rise.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ugandan Lady Proposes To Her Older White Lover (Photos) by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jan 02, 2018
Peterosky:
.Have you seen what a reasonable lady just did? if you like don't come and proposed to me.
Abeg o, if dem send you, tell them say you no see me.
Re: Ugandan Lady Proposes To Her Older White Lover (Photos) by sweetTai(m): 3:47pm On Jan 02, 2018
The guy looks like Carlos Slim, The Mexican Billionaire.

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Lady Proposes To Her Older White Lover (Photos) by elantraceey(f): 4:02pm On Jan 02, 2018
bejeria101:

Na whiteman o lol
Makes no difference na
Re: Ugandan Lady Proposes To Her Older White Lover (Photos) by lexy2014: 4:42pm On Jan 02, 2018
pocohantas:

We get them young.

which one is ur pix?
Re: Ugandan Lady Proposes To Her Older White Lover (Photos) by akigbemaru: 4:58pm On Jan 02, 2018
HeWrites:
A Ugandan lady who seemed to be tired of waiting for her much older white lover to propose to her has done the needful!

She knelt down and proposed to him at a lounge and he said yes!

More photos below;

http://www.torimill.com/2018/01/ugandan-lady-proposes-to-her-much-older.html

Re: Ugandan Lady Proposes To Her Older White Lover (Photos) by redsun(m): 5:16pm On Jan 02, 2018
I heard there is an ongoing scheme by the oyinbos to phase out the indigenous population of uganda. The few indigenous population that will escape the genetic modifications will be cast away into the deep jungle and completely cut off from contemporary civilization.

Beware africans!You have no control over your destiny as always,still at the mercies of the masters that hates to waste any opportunity that will increase their acquisitions
Re: Ugandan Lady Proposes To Her Older White Lover (Photos) by Jbleenk: 5:18pm On Jan 02, 2018
The third pic says a lot. Who else noticed it?
Re: Ugandan Lady Proposes To Her Older White Lover (Photos) by dieBYfire: 5:39pm On Jan 02, 2018
pocohantas:

I don't talk when our ladies marry old foreigners, because some of us can marry our ancestors for the right reasons here in Nigeria

But my Naija brothers, will insult independent ladies in their thirties, call them old cargo, olosho...etc. These same guys will marry a foreign old woman's grave for citizenship, theirs is alarming.

My dear don't judge with what u see on media o.....
80% of young ladies are married to their ancestors here in Europe.
Atleast I can count 8 on my street & 6 in my church. Ladies are not smiling here I swear grin
Re: Ugandan Lady Proposes To Her Older White Lover (Photos) by fortunechy(m): 6:11pm On Jan 02, 2018
Nigerian Girls will follow suit very soon
Re: Ugandan Lady Proposes To Her Older White Lover (Photos) by Peterosky(m): 6:28pm On Jan 02, 2018
Purebeerry:
Abeg o, if dem send you, tell them say you no see me.
.Hehe! See as you de fear
Re: Ugandan Lady Proposes To Her Older White Lover (Photos) by babasolution: 6:50pm On Jan 02, 2018
sweetTai:
We have a lot of problems and ignorance in Africa. A great percentage of us think everything white is good and real. Take a look at this lady, the older white man probably came to Uganda as an expatriate and just looking for a few moment of fun and sex. But the clueless Ugandan woman thinks she's hit luck. Now, any rational being would know that a man of that age is probably have multiple family issues and grown up kids in his home country. But to this Ugandan lady, with her bleached fingers it doesn't matter because he's white and must be a rich and nice man. White people are the most cruel and mindless human beings I have ever dealt with in my 22 years in America. The day the vast majority of Africans understands the mindset and thoughts of the white westerners, it will be the inevitable day Africa begins to rise.

tru,though i hav not been outside nigeria,i can sense the white mindset,african have very weak temperate mindset,thats why we are always crushed,buh there are some of us that are aware,i only hope we get into the corridors of power,i will lift africa,
Re: Ugandan Lady Proposes To Her Older White Lover (Photos) by babasolution: 6:58pm On Jan 02, 2018
redsun:
I heard there is an ongoing scheme by the oyinbos to phase out the indigenous population of uganda. The few indigenous population that will escape the genetic modifications will be cast away into the deep jungle and completely cut off from contemporary civilization.

Beware africans!You have no control over your destiny as always,still at the mercies of the masters that hates to waste any opportunity that will increase their acquisitions

Africans are at the mercy of these whitemen,i wonder if african men especially the leaders have no shame,their kingdoms have been historically at the mercy of the whiteman,they can literally decide if they want us to live or not.African men are not ashamed,they cant even defend their kingdoms,as a man i am ashamed that i live by the mercy of a master,when will Africans be awake to all these men,African men have been historically weak,all we do is brag,i will turn things around if i get to power.i cant continue to live this shame,an a fucking proud man
Re: Ugandan Lady Proposes To Her Older White Lover (Photos) by Paulosky1900: 7:51pm On Jan 02, 2018
So ladies are now the one kneeling down...this 2018 will be very fun grin
Re: Ugandan Lady Proposes To Her Older White Lover (Photos) by lawrenzo007(m): 8:22pm On Jan 02, 2018
Gold digger

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

4 Best Mindset You Should Have When Trying To Woo A Lady / When is it OK to Cheat on your Partner? / Signs To Show You Love Your Partner Too Much

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.