Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,026 members, 7,933,451 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 07:20 AM

Ugandan Lady Proposes To Her Older White Lover (Photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ugandan Lady Proposes To Her Older White Lover (Photos) (31659 Views)

Man Proposes To Older White Lover In Delta State (Photos) / Thus Beautiful Ugandan Lady Needs A Nigerian Husband. / Bella Don: Nigerian Lady And Her Older White Lover On Facebook (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ugandan Lady Proposes To Her Older White Lover (Photos) by omoiyalayi(m): 9:18pm On Jan 02, 2018
Pablo Escobar
Re: Ugandan Lady Proposes To Her Older White Lover (Photos) by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jan 02, 2018
Thats y basketmouth say "in this life there are two things involved".... (I)is either d man pocket heavy OR (2)menopause is knocking..
Re: Ugandan Lady Proposes To Her Older White Lover (Photos) by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jan 02, 2018
1.Wise people say "if u buy car,na u go drive d car abi na d car go drive u"
2.Also,"if u get horse,na u go climb horse abi na him go climb u"
3.Again, "if u cook 4 some1,no allow d person put u inside cooking pot"...
Finally, am nt suprised at d country it is coming from. "It is not just what is inbetween ur legs dat makes u a man,but d ability to take and stand firm on certain decisions"..... On a lighter note,d man bald head want resemble on man of God 4 9ja (Apostle...)
Re: Ugandan Lady Proposes To Her Older White Lover (Photos) by Phut(f): 11:11pm On Jan 02, 2018
sweetTai:
We have a lot of problems and ignorance in Africa. A great percentage of us think everything white is good and real. Take a look at this lady, the older white man probably came to Uganda as an expatriate and just looking for a few moment of fun and sex. But the clueless Ugandan woman thinks she's hit luck. Now, any rational being would know that a man of that age is probably have multiple family issues and grown up kids in his home country. But to this Ugandan lady, with her bleached fingers it doesn't matter because he's white and must be a rich and nice man. White people are the most cruel and mindless human beings I have ever dealt with in my 22 years in America. The day the vast majority of Africans understands the mindset and thoughts of the white westerners, it will be the inevitable day Africa begins to rise.

You have spoken nothing but the truth. When I read some of the blind, ignorant and clueless worship of anything white, I just smh!

White people have just mastered the art of propaganda and have convinced the majority of the world, that hey are the opposite of what they really are

3 Likes

Re: Ugandan Lady Proposes To Her Older White Lover (Photos) by franklyncj: 11:35pm On Jan 02, 2018
wetin concern me...
Re: Ugandan Lady Proposes To Her Older White Lover (Photos) by educhigo: 2:53am On Jan 03, 2018
i only see goldigger�
Re: Ugandan Lady Proposes To Her Older White Lover (Photos) by October1960: 4:16am On Jan 03, 2018
Lazy ho.

I guess her pussy is her only skill.
Re: Ugandan Lady Proposes To Her Older White Lover (Photos) by lereinter(m): 7:45am On Jan 03, 2018
nig gals uganda has show u how to make dollars
let say they divorce now
will the black gal also carry all the property of the whiteman?
Re: Ugandan Lady Proposes To Her Older White Lover (Photos) by Nyamex(m): 10:57am On Jan 03, 2018
Wonders shall never end, at least she ain't hopeless again
Re: Ugandan Lady Proposes To Her Older White Lover (Photos) by meobizy(f): 10:33pm On Oct 13, 2018
I wish a happy married life to both of them.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

4 Best Mindset You Should Have When Trying To Woo A Lady / When is it OK to Cheat on your Partner? / Signs To Show You Love Your Partner Too Much

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.