Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,380 members, 7,888,233 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 10:19 PM

Do You Forget Your Dreams? (part 15) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do You Forget Your Dreams? (part 15) (243 Views)

I Hate My Dreams Part 2 / Do You Forget Your Dreams? (part 14). / Do You Forget Your Dreams? (part 9) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Forget Your Dreams? (part 15) by Revadebola: 3:54am On Jan 03, 2018
DO YOU FORGET YOUR DREAMS? (PART 15)
Continued From Yesterday.

It was in one of my dreams that the Lord bestowed the grace and gifts to minister deliverance, healings and miracles to people. And ever since, by His grace I experience tremendous results in those areas as I minister to people.
May you experience the Psalmist's experience of God's visitation in your dreams from today.
In Psalms 17:3 "Thou hast proved mine heart; thou hast visited me in the night; thou hast tried me, and shalt find nothing; I am purposed that my mouth shall not transgress".
12. There are scary dreams.
Job 7:14 says, "Then thou scarest me with dreams, and terrifiest me through visions"
Scary dreams are dreams that create fear, they are evil dreams that brings negative implications into people's lives.
Scary dreams should be taken seriously before they manifest physically. Take note of those scary dreams, pray and fast against them not to be fulfill. There are times you might need to seek
a deliverance minister to minister thorough deliverance ministrations over you against the fulfillment of such scary dreams.

These are examples of evil or scary dreams:
1. If you dream of being sexually assaulted. At times with known faces, at other times, with unknown faces.
Mr Gabriel (pseudonym), narrated that anytime he had a major business appointment that will bring his turnaround, he will dream of a particular woman caressing him. Once he had that dream, the appointment fails.
Being sexually assaulted in dreams has evil implications.
Most times the enemies might use the facial resemblance of former boyfriends or girlfriends in your dreams to perpetuate such sexual dreams. The enemies do that so that you might feel comfortable with such dreams while they carry out the Implications of the dreams with subtlety.

Prayer Points :
1. Lord visit me in my sleep and dream.
2. In Jesus Name, I bind and rebuke every spirit behind sexual assaults in my dreams.
3. In Jesus Name, I break away from every spiritual spouse.

To Be Continued Tomorrow.
CHARLES ADEBOLA MINISTRIES, is being invited for deliverance ministrations, services, crusades, trainings by churches
and organizations.
FOR DELIVERANCE PRAYERS AND INTERPRETATION OF DREAMS, CALL OR WHATSAPP +2349059270030.
SHARE THIS POST WITH ALL YOUR CONTACTS.
"LIKE" my Facebook page, "Charles Adebola
Ministries".

(1) (Reply)

"Come And See The Glory Of God" / May God Open Your Spiritual Ears / Let's Give The Poor And Homeless Our Next Tithe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.