Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,416 members, 7,888,292 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 12:29 AM

Let's Give The Poor And Homeless Our Next Tithe - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Let's Give The Poor And Homeless Our Next Tithe (243 Views)

Pastor Carlton Apologizes After Calling Church Members ‘poor’ And ‘broke’ / Jimmy Odukoya Disguises As Homeless Man To See People's Response / Give To The Poor And Help The Needy. It May Be Your Only Saving Grace-Photos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Let's Give The Poor And Homeless Our Next Tithe by Gubtish: 11:05pm On Jan 16, 2018
I which everyone well, I have come to believe that giving to or helping someone in need this coming month is a sign we should not ignore. I believe a big blessing is coming and we most reap it fully.

Look around you there is someone who need's our tithe I have been asking this question for a long time for who really deserve to receive my tithe..
Let me share a short story with you. I ones saw a poor dog hungry, lean searching for food in a dump.. that futunate day I just came back from a 4 hour trek trying to sell powerbank to people this was December 2013 in which I didn't sell 1!! As I was tired and hungry went down to the nearest local food outlet that was where I saw the dog staring at the food seller.. I was touch rather getting myself food I used the money to feed the dog 100 naira rice and 2 meat.. (200naira) in total..

Do you know that before I got home I had a call from an OLX advert to buy 1 powerbank in which I made 500naira profit.. the next day I sold 7 powerbank's in which someone working in computer village bought 3 not knowing he could get it right there...

This is what I believe tithing is meant for.
You can try it
Re: Let's Give The Poor And Homeless Our Next Tithe by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jan 16, 2018
There is nothing wrong helping the poor but not with tithe. Well you can do that since you had made up your mind.. Tithe and seed are two different things.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Deliverance From Danger. / 10 Reasons To Stop Tithing / The Two Sides Of Our Relationship With God [psalm 138:1-2]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.