Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,424 members, 7,888,310 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 02:23 AM

Deliverance From Danger. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Deliverance From Danger. (243 Views)

I Need Deliverance From Powers From Fathers' House- Help Me Please / Pastor Touches A Lady's Vagina & Boobs During Deliverance (Photo) / Help!! I Have A Spirit/Marine Wife. I Need Deliverance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Deliverance From Danger. by Revadebola: 4:00am On Jan 17, 2018
DELIVERANCE FROM DANGER.

Job 33:14-18 says, "For God speaketh once, yea twice, yet man perceiveth it not. In a dream, in a vision of the night, when deep sleep falleth upon men, in slumberings upon the bed; Then he openeth the ears of men, and sealeth their instruction, That he may withdraw man from his purpose, and hide pride from man. He keepeth back his soul from the pit, and his life from perishing by the sword".

God can use dreams to deliver you from dangers.
In Genesis chapter 20, King Abimelech had innocently, but mistakenly taken Abraham’s wife.
It was in a dream that God warned Abimelech and told him, "But God came to Abimelech in a dream by night, and said to him, Behold, thou art but a dead man, for the woman which thou hast taken; for she is a man's wife". Genesis 20 :3.
Abimelech was sincerely wrong.
God can use your dreams to deliver you from dangers, deaths, sickness, plots of the enemy.

PRAYER POINTS :
1. Father use my dreams to speak to me about dangers ahead.
2. Lord save me from every traps of my enemies.
3. Lord make me more sensitive to my dreams.
4. Holy Spirit give me clearer interpretation of my dreams.

To Be Continued Tomorrow.
CHARLES ADEBOLA MINISTRIES, is being invited for deliverance ministrations, services, crusades, trainings by churches and organizations.
FOR DELIVERANCE PRAYERS AND INTERPRETATION OF DREAMS, CALL OR WHATSAPP :+2349059270030.
SHARE THIS POST WITH ALL YOUR CONTACTS.
"LIKE" my Facebook page, "Charles Adebola Ministries".

(1) (Reply)

10 Reasons To Stop Tithing / The Two Sides Of Our Relationship With God [psalm 138:1-2] / Human Trafficking: Churches Not Doing Enough, Says Monarch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.