Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,407 members, 7,950,900 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 05:12 AM

Just Post An Article And Earn Money Now. A Detailed Review Of Bubblews. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Just Post An Article And Earn Money Now. A Detailed Review Of Bubblews. (413 Views)

just post to our blog / How To Optimize Blog Post Title For Better SEO Ranking (A Detailed Guide) / Why You Must Do Keyword Research Before Writing An Article As A Blogger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Just Post An Article And Earn Money Now. A Detailed Review Of Bubblews. by explosivesedo: 8:36pm On Jan 03, 2018
This is a review that will help you on how to start your freelance career.

I am going to share what I saw today that motivated me to write this article as a help to thousands of freelancers out there who are looking for a way to survive.

Today I came across a stunning website called Bubblews. Though I have worked with this website not quite long but I am still amazed by the result I saw so far. It is a simple blogging platform that pays freelancers a handsome revenue.

How would we wish to see their concept for working. Well let’s analyse their basic concept for working with their clients.

. Signup for free (takes 60 seconds)

. Write a unique article on any topic (400 characters at least) and submit to them.

. Watch the money being floated in your account.

This is the way it works

Write and submit an article, the more views, likes and comments you get, the more money is added to your account.

When I signed up myself with them, after publishing my first article, just in minutes I started recieveing money. Actually I earned my first $1.00 under 2 minutes.

I know this isn’t much but at least it was fast growing.

Now let’s look at how it will look like if I had more and more of this kind of article to my credit on the website.

“I could end up a day making up to $20”

Some Adsense earners do not earn this much in weeks.

Now I know I have spoken about making money with this good platform Bubblews and I know the next question in the minds of us.

“How can I withdraw my earnings”

Well this is relatively simple to do as you could either liberate your revenue through check or by bank transfer.

Wrap up

So, I think I would recommend you visit the website and explore. I will strive to keep you updated with any recent development with them.

Source: Blogincomes.com.ng

(1) (Reply)

Discover How to make money from online Travel Agency / How To Fix Wordpress User Sign Up Activation Code?? / Who Can Create Facebook Phishing Site Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.