Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,459 members, 7,914,154 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 07:02 PM

To Have a Baby For a Married Man? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To Have a Baby For a Married Man? (3388 Views)

Woman Who Had Baby For Brother Says She Can’t Stop Having Sex With Him (photos) / Having A Baby For A Married Man / I Am In Love With A Married Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To Have a Baby For a Married Man? by Kenya(f): 3:04pm On Jun 09, 2005
She said I'm afraid of getting pregnant because you are 10yrs older than me and your semen is very mature and I have not been pregnant before. She said we are not married and your divorce is not finalized and if I get pregnant and something happens to you me and the baby will have no benefit's. What are we supposed to do live off of your love for us?

He said let me know if you want a baby and we will work out some kind of arrangement.

I don't get it. Do you?
Re: To Have a Baby For a Married Man? by Seun(m): 3:13pm On Jun 09, 2005
No. Please tell us!
Re: To Have a Baby For a Married Man? by Kenya(f): 3:16pm On Jun 09, 2005
You're so funny Seun. My thing is what type of arrangement could he work out after she just told him she was afraid of getting pregnant?
Re: To Have a Baby For a Married Man? by Seun(m): 3:28pm On Jun 09, 2005
Is it a joke, or a true life story?
Re: To Have a Baby For a Married Man? by jogego(m): 5:02pm On Jun 09, 2005
Kenya:

and your semen is very mature

last time I checked, a teenage boy could get a lady pregnant. Which one is this mature thing? Na wine? tongue
Re: To Have a Baby For a Married Man? by Kenya(f): 12:32am On Jun 10, 2005
It's a true story.

Yes I agree that a man at any age is capable of gettin someone pregnant.
Re: To Have a Baby For a Married Man? by Allenpowered(m): 7:53am On Jun 10, 2005
Yes I agree that a man at any age is capable of gettin someone pregnant.
Not if the man is impotent...

the man and the gal are playing a big game...someone is gong to end up losing...either the man's wife or the gal and man or only the gal.
Re: To Have a Baby For a Married Man? by Kenya(f): 9:31am On Jun 10, 2005
Hmm I noticed that the man doesn't lose here. Why is that?
Re: To Have a Baby For a Married Man? by KukuraontheMove(m): 11:04am On Jun 10, 2005
Kenya, in the sentence, its "the gal and the man or".Hope u see that side of the the statement? grin
Re: To Have a Baby For a Married Man? by Angelgal(f): 3:11pm On Jun 10, 2005
Depends on who wants the baby here..the man or the gal?
Re: To Have a Baby For a Married Man? by solo2(m): 1:24pm On Jun 11, 2005
It so funny, the girl is just pretending.
Re: To Have a Baby For a Married Man? by kemmy(f): 12:36pm On Jun 16, 2005
Hello!which girl is pretending.....?!
Re: To Have a Baby For a Married Man? by Lillu(f): 3:41am On Jun 26, 2005
If you are afraid of getting pregnant, use birth control. And if you want security in life choose a man who has a stable job and can marry you without any problem about his status.

Your just wasting your time figuring out what to do with it, so get a life and be smart.
Re: To Have a Baby For a Married Man? by Eaglebabe: 12:03pm On Jul 13, 2009
Is she not seeing young men all over the world,what is she doing with a married man to talk of being pregnant and not being pregnant?She should go and look 4 young men and leave an old man alone.
Re: To Have a Baby For a Married Man? by biola44: 12:28pm On Jul 13, 2009
[quote your divorce is not finalized and if I get pregnant and something happens to you me and the baby will have no benefit's.[quote][/quote]

d married man is loaded! grin
Re: To Have a Baby For a Married Man? by omotundemi(f): 2:39pm On Nov 17, 2010
@poster is d man's marriage fruitless? Is he asking d girl to get pregnant 4him or its d girls choice to be a single mother? Is d girl d reason 4 his divorce. I dnt get d clear picture,but 4rm wot i can grab, no mata ow much d man can arrange 4u,it ll neva make up 4raising a child alone,not married. Pls let d girl get a single guy like her settledown and av kids togeda.

(1) (Reply)

What Can One Do About An Obsessive/over Obsessive Girlfriend / Rate My Joke: On A Scale Of 1 To 10 / Guys Does Lingerie Turn U On? Girls Do U Buy Underwear Regularly?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.