Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,808 members, 7,872,691 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 07:53 PM

9-Year-Old Girl Bitten To Death By A Cobra On Her Bed In Thailand (Photos) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 9-Year-Old Girl Bitten To Death By A Cobra On Her Bed In Thailand (Photos) (53302 Views)

Lady Bitten To Death By Snake In Abuja As She Sat To Urinate / Pregnant Woman Dies After Falling Off Delivery Bed In Delta (Photo) / Hen Laying Egg On Hospital Bed In Imo - Facebook User Shares Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Bitten To Death By A Cobra On Her Bed In Thailand (Photos) by Fkforyou(m): 7:41pm On Jan 04, 2018
cry
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Bitten To Death By A Cobra On Her Bed In Thailand (Photos) by kelvinjeremiah(m): 7:43pm On Jan 04, 2018
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Bitten To Death By A Cobra On Her Bed In Thailand (Photos) by dahunsy(f): 7:43pm On Jan 04, 2018
If na Africa now...them go talk say na spiritual attack!!!.....common look at the environment self...its crystal clear na dem go tent for the snake domain...RIP

1 Like

Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Bitten To Death By A Cobra On Her Bed In Thailand (Photos) by Oxster(m): 7:47pm On Jan 04, 2018
alexistaiwo:
O boy.
The hustle for front page is real oooo.
I booked this space forgetting that I was the first person to comment on this same thread earlier.

In other news.
On behalf of all Chelsea fans.
Who has any striker he or she is not using?

MANU,,,,Our Shit LUKAKU
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Bitten To Death By A Cobra On Her Bed In Thailand (Photos) by Oxster(m): 7:48pm On Jan 04, 2018
alexistaiwo:
FTC

RIP girl.. Till we meet to part no more.

And an autopsy has to be carried out someone might have dropped in the cobra to cover up a murder (too much Hollywood)

In other news.
Explorers threads + Snake news = The odds of this thread making front page is 1.01.

Hustle 4 FP is real
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Bitten To Death By A Cobra On Her Bed In Thailand (Photos) by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jan 04, 2018
Oxster:

MANU,,,,Our Shit LUKAKU
Lukaku
Thanks but no thanks.
Martial will do just fine
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Bitten To Death By A Cobra On Her Bed In Thailand (Photos) by dominique(f): 7:51pm On Jan 04, 2018
So heart breaking. I thought snakes like that don't strike unless they're disturbed. RIP little angel. I like the way the website did not splash photos of her corpse all over their page. That's a sign of respect to the dead as well as those she left behind. I hope Nigerian blogs and news sites take cue from this

1 Like

Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Bitten To Death By A Cobra On Her Bed In Thailand (Photos) by CornFooPanda(m): 7:51pm On Jan 04, 2018
**Crying** in 3D
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Bitten To Death By A Cobra On Her Bed In Thailand (Photos) by Oxster(m): 7:51pm On Jan 04, 2018
alexistaiwo:

Lukaku
Thanks but no thanks.
Martial will do just fine

Nope,we are still using martial you requestd 4 de one we ain't using
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Bitten To Death By A Cobra On Her Bed In Thailand (Photos) by larryUG(m): 7:52pm On Jan 04, 2018
After 1 bastard will tell me not kill snakes when I see them. As swear down, except i never see d snake, dt is d only reason it is not yet dead.
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Bitten To Death By A Cobra On Her Bed In Thailand (Photos) by Tecno66: 7:52pm On Jan 04, 2018
Not our portion.
Explorers:
A nine-year-old girl was killed after after being bitten on the index finger by a cobra as she slept in Thailand.

Prapawee Prawat went to sleep on a mattress laid out on the concrete floor of her family home in Surat Thani, Thailand, at 7.30pm on Tuesday night.

Her family walked in on Wednesday morning to find her lifeless body lying near the deadly two-metre snake.

Prapawee's grandmother Lung Chu, 70, walked in to wake her up but found her unresponsive wearing her yellow football shirt.

Police and rescue workers arrived and noticed a small swollen red bite mark on her finger.

They then discovered the two-metre-long cobra under the bed.

Residents battered the deadly black reptile to death before Prapawee was taken to hospital for a post-mortem examination to confirm her cause of death.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5234801/Girl-9-dies-bitten-finger-COBRA.html
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Bitten To Death By A Cobra On Her Bed In Thailand (Photos) by yourstar: 7:53pm On Jan 04, 2018
Chai
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Bitten To Death By A Cobra On Her Bed In Thailand (Photos) by AFONJAPIG(m): 7:54pm On Jan 04, 2018
Dem don kill lala ancestor be that...
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Bitten To Death By A Cobra On Her Bed In Thailand (Photos) by tunde82seidat(f): 7:58pm On Jan 04, 2018
Poor girl, maybe if the parents were still tgeda n not separated this would not have happened

1 Like

Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Bitten To Death By A Cobra On Her Bed In Thailand (Photos) by MrHighSea: 7:58pm On Jan 04, 2018
@investnow2017 xup
U mentioned stocks in T bills thread
Loop me in pls
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Bitten To Death By A Cobra On Her Bed In Thailand (Photos) by sleek82(m): 7:59pm On Jan 04, 2018
Oxster:

So after de snake attacked her,The snake also Died?

I don't believe that Shit
comprehension! SMH!!

3 Likes

Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Bitten To Death By A Cobra On Her Bed In Thailand (Photos) by limamintruth: 8:03pm On Jan 04, 2018
Oxster:

The "deadly" in the narration meant "dangerous", and not that the snake was also found dead.

From the story, the villagers were the ones that later killed the snake after it was discovered.

5 Likes

Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Bitten To Death By A Cobra On Her Bed In Thailand (Photos) by Oxster(m): 8:04pm On Jan 04, 2018
sleek82:
comprehension! SMH!!

Or maybe de deadly didnt mean de snake was dead?

Whatever,if that's what it means,,,A snake can't bit and still wait @ dah spot....what is it waiting 4?
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Bitten To Death By A Cobra On Her Bed In Thailand (Photos) by Oxster(m): 8:06pm On Jan 04, 2018
limamintruth:

The "deadly" in the narration meant "dangerous", and not that the snake was also found dead.

From the story, the villagers were the ones that later killed the snake after it was discovered.

Even tho,,,so..de snake bite am come remain dir also?doing what kwanu?ohhhh,,,I guess twas mourning 4 de deceased ?

I still don't believe that story or probably if is real let dem go 4 autopsy

De snake might not be de cause of de death
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Bitten To Death By A Cobra On Her Bed In Thailand (Photos) by delishpot: 8:11pm On Jan 04, 2018
Now I know why Lalaa rejoices over the death of snakes.

Very sad news. I can't even imagine.
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Bitten To Death By A Cobra On Her Bed In Thailand (Photos) by iammolise(m): 8:12pm On Jan 04, 2018
When u allowed Bush to grow this much to the point it's almost growing inside the house, how won't snake enter. RIP little one
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Bitten To Death By A Cobra On Her Bed In Thailand (Photos) by Prinq: 8:15pm On Jan 04, 2018
Oxster:

the girl body na pesticide
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Bitten To Death By A Cobra On Her Bed In Thailand (Photos) by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jan 04, 2018
alexistaiwo:
FTC

And an autopsy has to be carried out someone might have dropped in the cobra to cover up a murder (too much Hollywood)

In other news.
Explorers threads + Snake news = The odds of this thread making front page is 1.01.
Mahh Niggah grin grin abeg who get that meme for en fone
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Bitten To Death By A Cobra On Her Bed In Thailand (Photos) by bionixs: 8:20pm On Jan 04, 2018
alexistaiwo:
FTC

In other news.
too bad
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Bitten To Death By A Cobra On Her Bed In Thailand (Photos) by Oxster(m): 8:30pm On Jan 04, 2018
Prinq:

the girl body na pesticide

Ask explorer or Lala that made it hit FP
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Bitten To Death By A Cobra On Her Bed In Thailand (Photos) by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jan 04, 2018
chrisley:
Dis creepy creature gives me de creeps.. nysc in gombe was hell on earth cos of sporadic snakes intrusion in our logde

Am not a fan of animal brutality but I don't mind snakes been butchered to extinction

Haaaaa gombe ? My dear thst is the final..all species of snakes ..that state ? Hmmmm
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Bitten To Death By A Cobra On Her Bed In Thailand (Photos) by limamintruth: 8:38pm On Jan 04, 2018
Oxster:

Even tho,,,so..de snake bite am come remain dir also?doing what kwanu?ohhhh,,,I guess twas mourning 4 de deceased ?

I still don't believe that story or probably if is real let dem go 4 autopsy

De snake might not be de cause of de death

Well, it's left for the Police there to determine whether the actual cause of her death was snake bite or not. I can't rightly assume anything since I'm not a direct witness to the tragic event.
However, it is not a must that a snake has to desert the scene of its attack. BTW the story states that it was found under her mattress, possibly hiding from what it perceives as any further 'intrusion'.
Who knows? undecided
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Bitten To Death By A Cobra On Her Bed In Thailand (Photos) by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jan 04, 2018
Oxster:

that's not what d post says oo..you didn't read it through. The snake was still alive beside the dead girl. It was found just under d bed. The snake was afterwards killed by the people.

The 'deadly' means the snake is dangerous not that it is dead. Urghh
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Bitten To Death By A Cobra On Her Bed In Thailand (Photos) by banre(m): 8:44pm On Jan 04, 2018
RIP prapawee grin
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Bitten To Death By A Cobra On Her Bed In Thailand (Photos) by Oxster(m): 8:47pm On Jan 04, 2018
limamintruth:

Well, it's left for the Police there to determine whether the actual cause of her death was snake bite or not. I can't rightly assume anything since I'm not a direct witness to the tragic event.
However, it is not a must that a snake has to desert the scene of its attack. BTW the story states that it was found under her mattress, possibly hiding from what it perceives as any further 'intrusion'.
Who knows? undecided

Well,,that's there business

Rip to de deceased
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Bitten To Death By A Cobra On Her Bed In Thailand (Photos) by Oxster(m): 8:48pm On Jan 04, 2018
booqee:
that's not what d post says oo..you didn't read it through. The snake was still alive beside the dead girl. It was found just under d bed. The snake was afterwards killed by the people.

The 'deadly' means the snake is dangerous not that it is dead. Urghh

Ya,,didn't finish de article cos twas too long

Anyway

Rip to the Girl

So after de snake strike,it also hid itself?...tha kind tin sha

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

4 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Now A Total Of 135 Confirmed Cases / COVID-19: We May Be Counting Bodies In Hundreds In Next 3 Weeks - Boss Mustapha / Always Sanitary Pad Removes Feminine Logo To Accommodate Transgender Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.