Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,107 members, 7,887,235 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:48 AM

9-Year-Old Girl Bitten To Death By A Cobra On Her Bed In Thailand (Photos) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 9-Year-Old Girl Bitten To Death By A Cobra On Her Bed In Thailand (Photos) (53337 Views)

Lady Bitten To Death By Snake In Abuja As She Sat To Urinate / Pregnant Woman Dies After Falling Off Delivery Bed In Delta (Photo) / Hen Laying Egg On Hospital Bed In Imo - Facebook User Shares Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Bitten To Death By A Cobra On Her Bed In Thailand (Photos) by Geofavor(m): 8:52pm On Jan 04, 2018
Oxster:

So after de snake attacked her,The snake also Died?

I don't believe that Shit
.This is why jamb mandates Use of English.

When they say something or someone is deadly, what do they mean? They don't mean it is dead. They mean it's lethal, virulent, venomous, very dangerous, etc.
You're welcome.

1 Like

Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Bitten To Death By A Cobra On Her Bed In Thailand (Photos) by Oxster(m): 8:55pm On Jan 04, 2018
Geofavor:
.This is why jamb mandates Use of English.

When they say something or someone is deadly, what do they mean? They don't mean it is dead. They mean it's lethal, virulent, venomous, very dangerous, etc.
You're welcome.

Oga boss,,Follow my comments on this Thread ND Bleep off
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Bitten To Death By A Cobra On Her Bed In Thailand (Photos) by Geofavor(m): 9:02pm On Jan 04, 2018
Oxster:

Oga boss,,Follow my comments on this Thread ND Bleep off
Saw them after the correction. I suggest you write the next jamb and take use of english seriously, especially the comprehension part. This will help you understand simple write-ups like this one in the nearest future...

1 Like

Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Bitten To Death By A Cobra On Her Bed In Thailand (Photos) by Oxster(m): 9:06pm On Jan 04, 2018
Geofavor:
Saw them after the correction. I suggest you write the next jamb and take use of english seriously, especially the comprehension part. This will help you understand simple write-ups like this one in the nearest future...

MtchEeeW

Have heard

Can you know let me Rest?Oga corrector wey no de make mistake?
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Bitten To Death By A Cobra On Her Bed In Thailand (Photos) by adedayourt(m): 9:11pm On Jan 04, 2018
looking at the enviroment where she happens to live, such we ll say is inevitable. can only imagine the pain of the poor mother.
RIP little one, so unfortunate indeed
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Bitten To Death By A Cobra On Her Bed In Thailand (Photos) by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jan 04, 2018
cry
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Bitten To Death By A Cobra On Her Bed In Thailand (Photos) by bleskid: 9:32pm On Jan 04, 2018
for naija here 9years old day kill pyton
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Bitten To Death By A Cobra On Her Bed In Thailand (Photos) by Geofavor(m): 9:33pm On Jan 04, 2018
Oxster:

MtchEeeW

Have heard

No man is infallible, bro. If I make a mistake tommorrow and you spot it, kindly coorrect me.
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Bitten To Death By A Cobra On Her Bed In Thailand (Photos) by Enemyofpeace: 9:34pm On Jan 04, 2018
Lala has gone international grin grin
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Bitten To Death By A Cobra On Her Bed In Thailand (Photos) by Enemyofpeace: 9:35pm On Jan 04, 2018
Oxster:

MtchEeeW

Have heard

e pain am grin grin tongue
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Bitten To Death By A Cobra On Her Bed In Thailand (Photos) by Oxster(m): 9:35pm On Jan 04, 2018
Geofavor:
No man is infallible, bro. If I make a mistake tommorrow and you spot it, kindly coorrect me.

But honestly,,,u still ain't making sense to me

KKK,concur!
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Bitten To Death By A Cobra On Her Bed In Thailand (Photos) by BetaThings: 9:36pm On Jan 04, 2018
Meel:
Where are the animal right activists, A human life is worth a trillion Snakes.

Am of the opinion that all creepy dangerous animal seen in human neighborhood should be killed. That Lady might have changed the world.

Supported
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Bitten To Death By A Cobra On Her Bed In Thailand (Photos) by Oxster(m): 9:40pm On Jan 04, 2018
Enemyofpeace:
e pain am grin grin tongue

gringrin

De tin wey de pain me be say,,,I no en correction already,I see no need to be corrected #nothin muchgringrin
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Bitten To Death By A Cobra On Her Bed In Thailand (Photos) by Enemyofpeace: 9:44pm On Jan 04, 2018
Oxster:

gringrin

De tin wey de pain me be say,,,I no en correction already,I see no need to be corrected #nothin muchgringrin
my brother no let anything or anybody bother you for here,dis place na jungle,just coming in and enjoy yourself, yab people and get ready to be yabed
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Bitten To Death By A Cobra On Her Bed In Thailand (Photos) by Oxster(m): 9:46pm On Jan 04, 2018
Enemyofpeace:
my brother no let anything or anybody bother you for here,dis place na jungle,just coming in and enjoy yourself, yab people and get ready to be yabed

Lol,,na so nah

No b all platform person go de form shit
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Bitten To Death By A Cobra On Her Bed In Thailand (Photos) by Neoteny(m): 9:58pm On Jan 04, 2018
Chuck Norris was once bitten by a cobra. After 5 days of excruciating pain.....the cobra died.
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Bitten To Death By A Cobra On Her Bed In Thailand (Photos) by Diso60090(m): 10:03pm On Jan 04, 2018
See meat
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Bitten To Death By A Cobra On Her Bed In Thailand (Photos) by okeyben10: 10:39pm On Jan 04, 2018
so sad.
where are all those people who like to argue that a snake is rather harmless and only attacks when provoked.

na wetin ds innocent nine year old girl con do this mumu snake that it bit her in her sleep.

such a stupid snake.
damn those snake rights activists
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Bitten To Death By A Cobra On Her Bed In Thailand (Photos) by billyG(m): 11:07pm On Jan 04, 2018
Operation kill all snakes on earth!send them back who ever created them,we dnt need such evil creature in this planet cry cry cry cry
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Bitten To Death By A Cobra On Her Bed In Thailand (Photos) by MrHibee(m): 12:02am On Jan 05, 2018
This is exactly what could have happened to me 2 months ago in my room around 3am when I ran out naked. Thank God I was awake. I wish I wrote about it here on nairaland.

Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Bitten To Death By A Cobra On Her Bed In Thailand (Photos) by sleek82(m): 1:06am On Jan 05, 2018
Oxster:

Or maybe de deadly didnt mean de snake was dead?

Whatever,if that's what it means,,,A snake can't bit and still wait @ dah spot....what is it waiting 4?
when you say something is deadly, it means the thing is capable of causing death! Yes, a snake can strike someone and crawl under the mattress for warmth!
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Bitten To Death By A Cobra On Her Bed In Thailand (Photos) by 9icetoo(m): 8:10am On Jan 05, 2018
may the girls soul rest in peace.
no one has taken notice of the ambulance/police vehicle in the girls premises.
the police were invited when they discovered the girl was unresponsive and they arrived without asking for money for fuel.
they are even going to carry our an autopsy even after killing a 2 meter snake found beside her dead body.
ask yourself if this is possible in naija.

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chidimma Susa Ezenyili Slumps And Dies In UK (Photo) / Always Sanitary Pad Removes Feminine Logo To Accommodate Transgender Men / Man Connived With Doctor To Remove His Wife's Womb, When She Found, She Did This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.