Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,419 members, 7,881,536 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:02 PM

"Usman Aminat Is Innocent Of 20k For Sex Video & Iphone 7 Theft Accusation":Lady - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Usman Aminat Is Innocent Of 20k For Sex Video & Iphone 7 Theft Accusation":Lady (39216 Views)

Mason Greenwood Is Innocent / 75-Year-Old British Man Cries Out After African Girl Scammed Him Of £20k (Pics) / "A Girl I Paid 20k For Sex Video And Nude Photos Stole My iPhone 7" - Man Claims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Usman Aminat Is Innocent Of 20k For Sex Video & Iphone 7 Theft Accusation":Lady by favourmic(m): 9:19am On Jan 05, 2018
one word you nah family nah olosho
Re: "Usman Aminat Is Innocent Of 20k For Sex Video & Iphone 7 Theft Accusation":Lady by fatymore(f): 9:20am On Jan 05, 2018
Kiss and tell kids
Re: "Usman Aminat Is Innocent Of 20k For Sex Video & Iphone 7 Theft Accusation":Lady by owoblow77: 9:20am On Jan 05, 2018
True dat. He's just a love-stricken fool. Maximum shishi!!! angry
daewoorazer:

In the zanga, a guy like this will be apprehended, taught a never-to-be-forgotten lesson, mandated to apologize online, then released.

Crazy is a good word in some climes.

Re: "Usman Aminat Is Innocent Of 20k For Sex Video & Iphone 7 Theft Accusation":Lady by VERDA: 9:21am On Jan 05, 2018
Evaberry:

You See!

when we advise girls to fvck men and not boys/babies
they will swear and curse us and say we are "jealous".

I didn't believe the initial story anyway. This is 2018 women please stop rolling with immature and fvck boys.

Lol ..."Bleep men and not boys",you go fear advice na,I think it would be nice to educate them on how to identify men,what are the yardsticks? to be called a man by ur standard cos I don see plenty men them wey be men for age and financial status but babies psychologically...EPP ur sisters pls.smiley.
Re: "Usman Aminat Is Innocent Of 20k For Sex Video & Iphone 7 Theft Accusation":Lady by ifeanyi83(m): 9:21am On Jan 05, 2018
Seems "calling people out" has become the new trend on social media...something is definitely in the air...
Re: "Usman Aminat Is Innocent Of 20k For Sex Video & Iphone 7 Theft Accusation":Lady by Diso60090(m): 9:21am On Jan 05, 2018
Both the guy and the girl plus the girl sister and the issues i wan rap all of them together go put inside bin for early morning disposer

1 Like

Re: "Usman Aminat Is Innocent Of 20k For Sex Video & Iphone 7 Theft Accusation":Lady by holluphemydavid(m): 9:24am On Jan 05, 2018
dat guy suppose to be sue for defamation of character
Re: "Usman Aminat Is Innocent Of 20k For Sex Video & Iphone 7 Theft Accusation":Lady by Themandator: 9:26am On Jan 05, 2018
Small boys and their uncontrollable rage.
Re: "Usman Aminat Is Innocent Of 20k For Sex Video & Iphone 7 Theft Accusation":Lady by Nobody: 9:27am On Jan 05, 2018
Okay. smiley
Re: "Usman Aminat Is Innocent Of 20k For Sex Video & Iphone 7 Theft Accusation":Lady by jaxxy(m): 9:32am On Jan 05, 2018
Evaberry:

You See!

when we advise girls to fvck men and not boys/babies
they will swear and curse us and say we are "jealous".

I didn't believe the initial story anyway. This is 2018 women please stop rolling with immature and fvck boys.

I don't think he was a Bleep boy cos he was ready to marry her till she did watever it is she did. However he was immature probably
Re: "Usman Aminat Is Innocent Of 20k For Sex Video & Iphone 7 Theft Accusation":Lady by CzarChris(m): 9:33am On Jan 05, 2018
elslaqq:
Lemme come and start to be going.
ELSLAQ cares.
I'm so rolling on the floor right now grin grin grin
Re: "Usman Aminat Is Innocent Of 20k For Sex Video & Iphone 7 Theft Accusation":Lady by summerky: 9:33am On Jan 05, 2018
The guy just wrecked that girl's future well that's what you get when you decide to date a dumb guy
Re: "Usman Aminat Is Innocent Of 20k For Sex Video & Iphone 7 Theft Accusation":Lady by joenor(m): 9:33am On Jan 05, 2018
You have been with her for over 2 year... abeg I tire for relationship mata...
Re: "Usman Aminat Is Innocent Of 20k For Sex Video & Iphone 7 Theft Accusation":Lady by Dammylois(f): 9:36am On Jan 05, 2018
The new bf though...
Re: "Usman Aminat Is Innocent Of 20k For Sex Video & Iphone 7 Theft Accusation":Lady by djeezy(m): 9:36am On Jan 05, 2018
Smh kids should not be given access to the Internet.
Re: "Usman Aminat Is Innocent Of 20k For Sex Video & Iphone 7 Theft Accusation":Lady by tlurdy: 9:40am On Jan 05, 2018
I hate all his story .. Pls take d matter go senate house ..for saraki
Re: "Usman Aminat Is Innocent Of 20k For Sex Video & Iphone 7 Theft Accusation":Lady by showghan(m): 9:46am On Jan 05, 2018
Hmmm... thief don tif thief

Re: "Usman Aminat Is Innocent Of 20k For Sex Video & Iphone 7 Theft Accusation":Lady by Nobody: 9:53am On Jan 05, 2018
What is happening to this generation.. please God are you not watching anymore.. your children have sold their brains and replaced it with the devils salad and cannot think straight anymore.. slay-queen, iphone-X they are still living with their parents and cannot get into the university. HaaaabAAAAA
Re: "Usman Aminat Is Innocent Of 20k For Sex Video & Iphone 7 Theft Accusation":Lady by Honestagbons(m): 9:53am On Jan 05, 2018
Who same u
Re: "Usman Aminat Is Innocent Of 20k For Sex Video & Iphone 7 Theft Accusation":Lady by Nobody: 9:53am On Jan 05, 2018
Please what is the meaning of that "PT" in that Lab result sheet that read positive just below the HIV? Is it "Phone Theft"?
Re: "Usman Aminat Is Innocent Of 20k For Sex Video & Iphone 7 Theft Accusation":Lady by taurusmena1(m): 10:02am On Jan 05, 2018
Children of nowadays forming adults cos they are dating and have access to the internet...Shame
Re: "Usman Aminat Is Innocent Of 20k For Sex Video & Iphone 7 Theft Accusation":Lady by 2shure: 10:03am On Jan 05, 2018
all ugly pix
all these local palm slippers boys
abegi
who got time to read through this piece of shiiit

Re: "Usman Aminat Is Innocent Of 20k For Sex Video & Iphone 7 Theft Accusation":Lady by Nobody: 10:03am On Jan 05, 2018
That how they go around tarnishing ladies image.
Re: "Usman Aminat Is Innocent Of 20k For Sex Video & Iphone 7 Theft Accusation":Lady by Nobody: 10:03am On Jan 05, 2018
prince3009:
Please what is the meaning of that "PT" in that Lab result sheet that read positive just below the HIV? Is it "Phone Theft"?
Pregnancy test.
Re: "Usman Aminat Is Innocent Of 20k For Sex Video & Iphone 7 Theft Accusation":Lady by Nobody: 10:09am On Jan 05, 2018
Purebeerry:
Pregnancy test.

Oh...my bad. Thanks for clearing the air.
Re: "Usman Aminat Is Innocent Of 20k For Sex Video & Iphone 7 Theft Accusation":Lady by myfantasies(f): 10:14am On Jan 05, 2018
elslaqq:
Lemme come and start to be going.

This is hilarious grin grin grin

U just made my day
Re: "Usman Aminat Is Innocent Of 20k For Sex Video & Iphone 7 Theft Accusation":Lady by stepriho(m): 10:15am On Jan 05, 2018
Priscy01:
Guy Who Claimed "A Lady I Paid 20k For Sex Video Stole My Iphone 7" Lied - Lady

The first thread (https://www.nairaland.com/4269041/girl-paid-20k-sex-video)

A Lady Named Wahab Raliat has just taken to facebook to reveal that she is the sister to the Girl Wahab Larry Usman Aminat whom a Nigerian Guy Named Ajb Inocenty yesterday called out on Instagram alleging that she was a Facebook slay queen who stole from him, according to Wahab Raliat the Guy is a liar and he was actually dating the Girl.

@ajbinnocenty yesterday Posted:
A girl I paid 20k for sex video and nude photos . She stole my iPhone 7 . Her name is Wahab Larry Aminat & her Facebook name is Usman Aminat. She is a thief!!@torimillnaija @gossipmillnaija @yabaleftonline @wahablarrycool Her name on Facebook is Usman Aminat"

And just few hours back the sister to the alleged thief fired back;
"Concerning those pictures n videos about Wahab Usman Aminat and ajb innocenty, they are all lies. First n foremost the girl in question is not a slay queen like d idiot guy claimed she is n secondly, she never stole any iPhone from him. The both of dem were dating n bcoz Wahab Aminat told him that she is no longer interested in d relationship that was y he did wat he did. I no very well that is not everybody that will bliv me bcoz of how far this issue has gone, so i live everything for God cos He knows best Wahab Aminat is my younger sister so if u need more prove about dis issue message me on my inbox n i av so many proves about this ie their pictures while they were still dating. This boy was the person dat collected my sister’s iPhone 6plus n now he is claiming she stole his phone i will send d receipt n d pack of the fone he collected from her"

http://www.torimill.com/2018/01/guy-who-claimed-lady-i-paid-20k-for-sx.html

Its a simple thing, the guy should be force to marry the girl.
Re: "Usman Aminat Is Innocent Of 20k For Sex Video & Iphone 7 Theft Accusation":Lady by Nobody: 10:19am On Jan 05, 2018
alphaconde:
between 1990 and 2000 lots of animals crept into the womb of women as babies, now they have grown

Baba - wallahi, u no lie grin cheesy grin That is Y when I see most of them - with their beard, driving like animals while in traffic, especially along that Lekki axis - I just shake my head grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: "Usman Aminat Is Innocent Of 20k For Sex Video & Iphone 7 Theft Accusation":Lady by Isaacmacdon(m): 10:26am On Jan 05, 2018
The guy needs to control his anger. I perfectly understand the fact that he was indirectly trying to protect his unborn child, because according to him, she tried to kill his unborn child. Anger made him do what he did. He should involve the police should Incase she tries to remove the child.
Re: "Usman Aminat Is Innocent Of 20k For Sex Video & Iphone 7 Theft Accusation":Lady by Revolva(m): 10:43am On Jan 05, 2018
useless girls of today all opf them na baaastarrds.......i like wat the guy did to her

na so one idiot bitch collected my 6k...sha...wan come de tell em story....i threten her she sent d 6k back with so much begging...

all of them na thieves
Re: "Usman Aminat Is Innocent Of 20k For Sex Video & Iphone 7 Theft Accusation":Lady by masks(m): 10:45am On Jan 05, 2018
The guy wasn't meant to be human...An animal would have been better option to create him as......I pray the girl doesn't harm herself.....cos this is really too much....Ladies abeg if he's not your husband no allow am take even a little of your nudes o!
Re: "Usman Aminat Is Innocent Of 20k For Sex Video & Iphone 7 Theft Accusation":Lady by Franklyspeakin: 10:47am On Jan 05, 2018
hmmmmmm scanning names,
Wahab Raliat,
Wahab Larry Usman Aminat,
ajb

zombies identified.

BMC over to you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Was My Boyfriend Scamming Me? / Married People: What Advice Do You Have For Singles? / Ifu Ennada: "I Need A Boyfriend To Date”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.