Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,450 members, 7,881,593 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 01:18 AM

"Usman Aminat Is Innocent Of 20k For Sex Video & Iphone 7 Theft Accusation":Lady - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Usman Aminat Is Innocent Of 20k For Sex Video & Iphone 7 Theft Accusation":Lady (39219 Views)

Mason Greenwood Is Innocent / 75-Year-Old British Man Cries Out After African Girl Scammed Him Of £20k (Pics) / "A Girl I Paid 20k For Sex Video And Nude Photos Stole My iPhone 7" - Man Claims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Usman Aminat Is Innocent Of 20k For Sex Video & Iphone 7 Theft Accusation":Lady by morbeta(m): 10:51am On Jan 05, 2018
Can someone tell us the meaning of "iDIOTs" in ibibio.
Re: "Usman Aminat Is Innocent Of 20k For Sex Video & Iphone 7 Theft Accusation":Lady by gregyboy(m): 11:05am On Jan 05, 2018
Just kill him already ...jail dont need him
Re: "Usman Aminat Is Innocent Of 20k For Sex Video & Iphone 7 Theft Accusation":Lady by daddyzgal(f): 11:24am On Jan 05, 2018
Kids
Re: "Usman Aminat Is Innocent Of 20k For Sex Video & Iphone 7 Theft Accusation":Lady by Ryocaj(m): 1:05pm On Jan 05, 2018
Evaberry:

You See!

when we advise girls to fvck men and not boys/babies
they will swear and curse us and say we are "jealous".

I didn't believe the initial story anyway. This is 2018 women please stop rolling with immature and fvck boys.

U still avnt received sense in 2018.. Wen u go get sense?
Re: "Usman Aminat Is Innocent Of 20k For Sex Video & Iphone 7 Theft Accusation":Lady by Dheliozy(m): 1:06pm On Jan 05, 2018
So pregnancy and juju was involved... SMH
Re: "Usman Aminat Is Innocent Of 20k For Sex Video & Iphone 7 Theft Accusation":Lady by darqly(m): 2:27pm On Jan 05, 2018
The girl is building her relationship portfolio with WRONG men, just look at the NEW guy.... angry
Re: "Usman Aminat Is Innocent Of 20k For Sex Video & Iphone 7 Theft Accusation":Lady by themanderon: 2:41pm On Jan 05, 2018
Social media has made many people stupid. Playing Russian roulette with your future. Tomorrow if no man wants you , you go find one Church go join. Shiooh. Send more nudes to some idiots for more money k....soon you will cry us a river.
Re: "Usman Aminat Is Innocent Of 20k For Sex Video & Iphone 7 Theft Accusation":Lady by Casmir14(f): 2:52pm On Jan 05, 2018
Evaberry:

You See!

when we advise girls to fvck men and not boys/babies
they will swear and curse us and say we are "jealous".

I didn't believe the initial story anyway. This is 2018 women please stop rolling with immature and fvck boys.

Supported! Dunno why any girl will be whiling away her time with this little immature boys
Re: "Usman Aminat Is Innocent Of 20k For Sex Video & Iphone 7 Theft Accusation":Lady by etimocity(m): 3:26pm On Jan 05, 2018
when i glance through he post i call him bombastic animalistic fool and i'll still repeat it again by calling bombastic animalistic fool.
Re: "Usman Aminat Is Innocent Of 20k For Sex Video & Iphone 7 Theft Accusation":Lady by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jan 05, 2018
okay. smiley
Re: "Usman Aminat Is Innocent Of 20k For Sex Video & Iphone 7 Theft Accusation":Lady by Fitbillionairep: 9:41pm On Jan 05, 2018
Una dey mad,?
Why did she kill his baby?
Where take his name to juju?
After all this, una expect the abobo to act like gentle man Abi?
Re: "Usman Aminat Is Innocent Of 20k For Sex Video & Iphone 7 Theft Accusation":Lady by IdeyFindWife: 8:00am On Jan 07, 2018
soberdrunk:
Are these children not supposed to be writing jamb or Waec or Neco or A-levels? Abi are my eyes deceiving me? angry

They're already writing nah!

Only they're more interested in the Biology Practicals; Male & female reproduction systems!
Re: "Usman Aminat Is Innocent Of 20k For Sex Video & Iphone 7 Theft Accusation":Lady by Sierusvirus(m): 9:12am On Jan 07, 2018
I know they will lie to defend the prostitute.
A slay queen should return the iPhone. I blame guys that goes for girls below their level and that's always the outcome. A responsible lady not a girl, on your level or above can never behave this way at all.
Look at them saying, they are dating, dating a liability or thief.
Nonsense

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Married People: What Advice Do You Have For Singles? / Ifu Ennada: "I Need A Boyfriend To Date” / Man Prostrates To His Fiancee's Mum After Marriage Proposal (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.