Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,990 members, 7,873,188 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:32 AM

Femi Fani-Kayode And Precious Chikwendu's Marriage Crashes! - Sahara Reporters - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-Kayode And Precious Chikwendu's Marriage Crashes! - Sahara Reporters (48010 Views)

Precious Chikwendu Snow-white Operation: Fani-kayode Thanks God For His Wife / Precious Chikwendu And Triplets Celebrate Their Birthday / Precious Chikwendu Gets PDP Political Appointment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode And Precious Chikwendu's Marriage Crashes! - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jan 05, 2018
Jesusloveyou:
Hahahahaha,
Idiotic pigs of Biafra, come and see oo,
A prodigal idiotic pig of Yoruba man that that is not fit to be a man, used and dumb una idiotic pig of Biafra girl.

Bleep.ing FK was busy insulting a fulfilled man, and forgot to take care of his idiotic pig home

I once heard that tribal bigots are usually empty-headed and have nothing upstairs. This comment from you just a proof that it is so true!
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode And Precious Chikwendu's Marriage Crashes! - Sahara Reporters by SalamRushdie: 12:45pm On Jan 05, 2018
The same FFK I saw with his wife at a hotel on Isaac John yesterday both looking very happy ..Lies

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode And Precious Chikwendu's Marriage Crashes! - Sahara Reporters by InfernoNig: 12:52pm On Jan 05, 2018
Man thinks he can dick down such beauty. Wonder if he's even hitting her. Well my sympathy sir.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode And Precious Chikwendu's Marriage Crashes! - Sahara Reporters by clickwtB(m): 12:52pm On Jan 05, 2018
Hat trick of marriages and divorce,fake religious bigot,extreme ethnic rable rouser,drug addict,wife beater/pummeler,Loooooter etc who can this man be?
On no account shall i ever believe what comes out of the mouth /read what was written or posted by such a man!Totality lack/ no integrity. kiss cry

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode And Precious Chikwendu's Marriage Crashes! - Sahara Reporters by kernel505: 12:55pm On Jan 05, 2018
Jesusloveyou:
Hahahahaha,
A prodigal idiotic pig of Yoruba man that that is not fit to be a man, used and dumb una idiotic pig of Biafra girl.

Bleep.ing FK was busy insulting a fulfilled man, and forgot to take care of his idiotic pig home

You have palm oil as grease in your brown roof brain, He's on vacation with his wife, Precious in a Lagos Hotel, check his timeline.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode And Precious Chikwendu's Marriage Crashes! - Sahara Reporters by Ikesco222222(m): 12:56pm On Jan 05, 2018
God will expose all treacherous liars one day.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode And Precious Chikwendu's Marriage Crashes! - Sahara Reporters by gwama: 12:57pm On Jan 05, 2018
This man is only a madman to be locked up in an asylum grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode And Precious Chikwendu's Marriage Crashes! - Sahara Reporters by unbitchable(m): 12:58pm On Jan 05, 2018
Purebeerry:
He has always looked like a woman-beater.
i feel like beating you up for always saying trash
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode And Precious Chikwendu's Marriage Crashes! - Sahara Reporters by Cooly100: 12:58pm On Jan 05, 2018
abdelrahman:
instead of you to be busy licking the ass of aboki christian that massacred your fathers in million,you are accusing yoruba muslim.

Hee coward...you are wanted in this thread with the link below..

https://www.nairaland.com/4271178/how-herdsmen-killed-24-people#63917687

How Herdsmen Killed 24 Of Our People In Ogun
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode And Precious Chikwendu's Marriage Crashes! - Sahara Reporters by Harrynight(m): 12:59pm On Jan 05, 2018
this man released photo barely 72 hrs ago saying his beatiful and loving wife kidnapp him to a hotel room sumwhere in lagos and now this NONSENSE
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode And Precious Chikwendu's Marriage Crashes! - Sahara Reporters by zikter(m): 12:59pm On Jan 05, 2018
magoo10:
Trash trash trash

Coming from the same people who tried to destroy apostle Suleiman marriage last year.
hmmm, but a hat trick of marriage and divorce is highly indicting on the character involved. were the people the cause of the previous failed marriages? just wondering.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode And Precious Chikwendu's Marriage Crashes! - Sahara Reporters by OlaMiki: 12:59pm On Jan 05, 2018
MY OWN IS WHEN WILL FFK BE JAILED FOR LOOTING OUR TREASURY AND MONEY LAUNDERING ?

3 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode And Precious Chikwendu's Marriage Crashes! - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jan 05, 2018
unbitchable:
i feel like beating you up for always saying trash
Come and beat me, am in my house.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode And Precious Chikwendu's Marriage Crashes! - Sahara Reporters by VULCAN(m): 1:00pm On Jan 05, 2018
Coming from someone who stood by the door when Apostle was fucking Otobo.

TonyeBarcanista:

Apostate Suleiman is a discredited and adulterous man that is using his bald head to deceive his gullible sheeples...

I put it to you (and to him) that he had sexual relations with Otobo...

@Story: Well time will tell
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode And Precious Chikwendu's Marriage Crashes! - Sahara Reporters by mpowa(m): 1:06pm On Jan 05, 2018
obailala:
Why would Saharareporters get themselves involved in this sort of Ikebe-Super gossip?
What is their Job?

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode And Precious Chikwendu's Marriage Crashes! - Sahara Reporters by BluntBoy(m): 1:14pm On Jan 05, 2018
I see TB Joshua in the report. He appears to be the only man of God who has some genuine love for humanity and some sincerity to his teachings of the Word.

However, he should repent from being a false prophet. And he should stop calling himself a prophet.

As for FFK, with the way he throws insults like a disgruntled primary school pupil, it is not hard to see that he would be a very difficult person to live with.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode And Precious Chikwendu's Marriage Crashes! - Sahara Reporters by adexuxin(m): 1:20pm On Jan 05, 2018
DieBuhari:
Only Yoruba Muslims will believe this trash.
If you don't decease from insulting Muslims Your life might head for the drains just becareful what you say. U will just incur the wrath of God. If ain't. Muslim just mind ur business simple.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode And Precious Chikwendu's Marriage Crashes! - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jan 05, 2018
Cooly100:

Hee coward...you are wanted in this thread with the link below..

https://www.nairaland.com/4271178/how-herdsmen-killed-24-people#63917687

How Herdsmen Killed 24 Of Our People In Ogun
and herdsmen doesn't killed your people too? herdsmen should ask what happened to them in oke ogun.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode And Precious Chikwendu's Marriage Crashes! - Sahara Reporters by unbitchable(m): 1:23pm On Jan 05, 2018
Purebeerry:
Come and beat me, am in my house.
You lack manners
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode And Precious Chikwendu's Marriage Crashes! - Sahara Reporters by Honestagbons(m): 1:23pm On Jan 05, 2018
magoo10:
you are only making allegations which you have no proof of,may your soul be delivered
like wise like you,can you deliver him?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode And Precious Chikwendu's Marriage Crashes! - Sahara Reporters by cescky(m): 1:28pm On Jan 05, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

Apostate Suleiman is a discredited and adulterous man that is using his bald head to deceive his gullible sheeples...

I put it to you (and to him) that he had sexual relations with Otobo...

@Story: Well time will tell

Are you this f-oolish to confidently lay claim to something you have no evidence against?...spits
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode And Precious Chikwendu's Marriage Crashes! - Sahara Reporters by Cooly100: 1:28pm On Jan 05, 2018
abdelrahman:
and herdsmen doesn't killed your people too? herdsmen should ask what happened to them in oke ogun.

Coward!

Are you saying that the news about the herdsmen killing you people is a worthless news...compared to this gossip about FFK?

I can't believe it...
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode And Precious Chikwendu's Marriage Crashes! - Sahara Reporters by henryhemon(m): 1:30pm On Jan 05, 2018
spartan117:

Whether the devil used freeze to deceive you I don't know, but the fact still remains that you have been decieved and you are in error if you think that attacking the leadership of the church is the best way to go, you are only helping the devil do his work lol so hence you are a sheeple the earlier you realize that, the better

Bullshit you re spewing, leadership of church indeed. The bible didnt say keep quiet when scammers are using God's name to pepetrate 'mpu' na 'aru'. People just quote the particular verse that suits their bullshit and wont read the preceeding or corresponding passages.
Be wise God has given us a discernment spirit but some of you have refused to use it. We know the real men of God.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode And Precious Chikwendu's Marriage Crashes! - Sahara Reporters by spartan117(m): 1:31pm On Jan 05, 2018
henryhemon:

Bullshit you re spewing, leadership of church indeed. The bible didnt say keep quiet when scammers are using God's name to pepetrate 'mpu' na 'aru'. People just quote the particular verse that suits their bullshit and wont read the preceeding or corresponding passages.
Be wise God has given us a discernment spirit but some of you have refused to use it. We know the real men of God.
Emm I wasn't talking to you actually. It was tonye I was having a discussion with
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode And Precious Chikwendu's Marriage Crashes! - Sahara Reporters by Jesusloveyou: 1:34pm On Jan 05, 2018
kernel505:

You have palm oil as grease in your brown roof brain, He's on vacation with his wife, Precious in a Lagos Hotel, check his timeline.
don't you see how your big mouthed idiotic pig f.uc.king fk praised the idiotic pig of Biafra girl as the most beautiful woman on earth.?
If nothing went wrong? Why the praise now and special vacation now.
I know idiotic pigs of Biafra can't decode with their flat heads
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode And Precious Chikwendu's Marriage Crashes! - Sahara Reporters by ivandragon: 1:39pm On Jan 05, 2018
GavelSlam:

Divorce is not the problem.

Pumelling her like Anthony Joshua preparing for a world title defence is what nobody should entertain more so when you use politics to cover it up.

The lady should speak out now.

you have pronounced fani guilty, yet you say the lady should speak up...

who is using politics to cover what up?

SR brought his marital affairs into public domain... if the wife is aggrieved, she should seek the protection of the courts...
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode And Precious Chikwendu's Marriage Crashes! - Sahara Reporters by ArcFresky(m): 1:45pm On Jan 05, 2018
Jesusloveyou:
Hahahahaha,

And your monkier is "jesusulovesyou"?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode And Precious Chikwendu's Marriage Crashes! - Sahara Reporters by Jesusloveyou: 1:45pm On Jan 05, 2018
SalamRushdie:
The same FFK I saw with his wife at a hotel on Isaac John yesterday both looking very happy ..Lies
why won't them be looking happy?
You think the idiotic pig of Biafra girl that worship corrupt money will speak up?
Even if to die in silent
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode And Precious Chikwendu's Marriage Crashes! - Sahara Reporters by obailala(m): 1:59pm On Jan 05, 2018
mpowa:

What is their Job?
News and critical expose, not meaningless gossip.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode And Precious Chikwendu's Marriage Crashes! - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jan 05, 2018
Cooly100:

Coward!

Are you saying that the news about the herdsmen killing you people is a worthless news...compared to this gossip about FFK?

I can't believe it...
coward like the one that ran to ivory coast.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode And Precious Chikwendu's Marriage Crashes! - Sahara Reporters by efighter: 2:17pm On Jan 05, 2018
DieBuhari:
Only Yoruba Muslims will believe this trash.

Because Igbo Christians and pigs loves trash.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode And Precious Chikwendu's Marriage Crashes! - Sahara Reporters by baby124: 2:27pm On Jan 05, 2018
Lmao. We await Freeze’s own. When a man has beaten, abused and insulted women. You still find ladies going there and convincing themselves that they can take care of such men. Those men are flawed, they need to be on their own.

Most men that always sing praises to their wives online, just abused them at home. Guilty conscience makes them come online to prove to everyone and the lady that they love her. That is why they abuse her. Women also do this. Shame will not let precious and freeze baby mama run for their lives.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

''How Nnamdi Kanu Was Arrested In Lagos'' – DSS / EFCC Arrests Lara Amosu, Recovers $1m In Soakaway Pit / Tambuwal Drives Fashola Around Sokoto Town (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.