Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,788 members, 7,875,961 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 05:23 AM

Femi Fani-Kayode And Precious Chikwendu's Marriage Crashes! - Sahara Reporters - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-Kayode And Precious Chikwendu's Marriage Crashes! - Sahara Reporters (48013 Views)

Precious Chikwendu Snow-white Operation: Fani-kayode Thanks God For His Wife / Precious Chikwendu And Triplets Celebrate Their Birthday / Precious Chikwendu Gets PDP Political Appointment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode And Precious Chikwendu's Marriage Crashes! - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jan 05, 2018
unbitchable:
You lack manners
Am I supposed to give a shiit?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode And Precious Chikwendu's Marriage Crashes! - Sahara Reporters by Yem234: 2:39pm On Jan 05, 2018
Hat trick ke wen his not harry Kane...�
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode And Precious Chikwendu's Marriage Crashes! - Sahara Reporters by Amberon11: 2:45pm On Jan 05, 2018
Which one be ikebe superstory again?
obailala:
Why would Saharareporters get themselves involved in this sort of Ikebe-Super gossip?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode And Precious Chikwendu's Marriage Crashes! - Sahara Reporters by unbitchable(m): 2:46pm On Jan 05, 2018
Purebeerry:
Am I supposed to give a shiit?
I'm done with your ass, move on.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode And Precious Chikwendu's Marriage Crashes! - Sahara Reporters by iguita: 2:46pm On Jan 05, 2018
I think say NA only me read this part
Samsimple:
Hattrick of divorce and marriage
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode And Precious Chikwendu's Marriage Crashes! - Sahara Reporters by obailala(m): 3:18pm On Jan 05, 2018
Amberon11:
Which one be ikebe superstory again?
Hahaha... Ikebe-super used to be a stand-out ridiculous gossip tabloid in the late 80s and early 90's. Similar tabloids at the time were Hints, Prime People etc.. grin
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode And Precious Chikwendu's Marriage Crashes! - Sahara Reporters by NOETHNICITY(m): 3:21pm On Jan 05, 2018
I've always suspected the pathetic FFK to be a monster. Didn't know it was this bad

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode And Precious Chikwendu's Marriage Crashes! - Sahara Reporters by darklooks: 3:39pm On Jan 05, 2018
She needs to be careful. If she turns up dead, they will say Buhari plan succeeded, as a cover up

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode And Precious Chikwendu's Marriage Crashes! - Sahara Reporters by buchibrand(m): 3:43pm On Jan 05, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

Lol leadership of which Church? If only you follow me you'd have known that I've been critical of people that involved themselves in fraudulent and inappropriate ways irrespective of whether he is someone's gods of men or men of Satan, and I've been doing that since God knows when.

In fact, sometime around mid 2016 I wrote an article against Oyedepo when he misbehaved and I also BACKED the regulation of NGOs, which include Churches...

Once again, I don't know, follow or believe any Freeze or any GO not even the Pope, but 100% Jesus!

If my opinion on certain issues aligns with Mr Freeze or anyone at any time then cool but when it doesn't... then better...
Please WHO is Jesus?
What do you know about JESUS?.
WHERE is Jesus Now?
And How do you know?

You can never know Jesus Christ of Nazareth without believing his Prophet (unless you don't believe that Jesus Christ is the lord)
Please stop deceiving people claiming you are a Christian, christians recognise the Five-Fold-Ministry Ephesians 4:11. If you don't believe any of these great men of God in Nigeria and you call then "god-of-men, men-of-satan", I put it to you that you would have also been among those who crucified Jesus Christ; saying he was preaching heresy.

YOU ARE NOT A CHRISTIAN!
REPENT NOW!
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode And Precious Chikwendu's Marriage Crashes! - Sahara Reporters by baby124: 4:04pm On Jan 05, 2018
darklooks:
She needs to be careful. If she turns up dead, they will say Buhari plan succeeded, as a cover up
That’s it. He has already created a way out by that fake prophecy. She needs to run for her life now. Who is precious that FG has any sort of interest in her? Her husband FFK is largely ignored. That prophecy has FFK written all over it. If he believes she cheated to have triplets, then there is nothing he cannot do to revenge, going by his past antecedents as a woman beater.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode And Precious Chikwendu's Marriage Crashes! - Sahara Reporters by AbelDjassi: 4:19pm On Jan 05, 2018
baby124:

That’s it. He has already created a way out by that fake prophecy. She needs to run for her life now. Who is precious that FG has any sort of interest in her? Her husband FFK is largely ignored. That prophecy has FFK written all over it. If he believes she cheated to have triplets, then there is nothing he cannot do to revenge, going by his past antecedents as a woman beater.

FFK has forgotten that the internet keeps long memories cool

Was he not the same person who rationalised the killing of Reeva Steenkamp, by describing her as "[a] woman that stirs up your anger" and "the destroyer of men’s dreams and destinies" (see below) - even before the police in South Africa concluded their investigations?
I admonished him for his depraved contribution which clearly lacked empathy, at the time, just as I now do this same about his contrived prophecy.

Femi Fani-Kayode: A Valentine Day’s Tragedy for the Blade Runner

“Oscar Pistorius, who is also known as ”the Blade Runner”, has shot his girlfriend to death on Valentine’s eve. This is such a tragedy. A man that is loved and respected by so many from all over the world has killed his beautiful young lover, who happens to be one of South Africa’s top models, in cold blood.

The initial “accidental-shooting burglar theory” has been dismissed by the South African police. According to the BBC there are speculations that there have been previous acts of domestic violence and altercations between the couple, that there was a terrible argument going on just before the shooting and that this is a straightforward case of cold-blooded murder probably as a consequence of high passion.

Whatever the the truth may be, all I can say is that this is a great tragedy and we need to be careful about the kind of women that we spend our time with. Any woman that stirs up your anger and constantly provokes your wrath ought to be avoided like a plague. It is those that bring peace and tranquility into our lives that we should cherish.

I have little doubt that Pistorius, who was a great achiever, a living icon, the greatest and best known African sportsman in world history and an absolute gentleman, was provoked into a murderous rage by his pretty little lover and that she played on his insecurities and inadequacies. These are the classic traits of the biblical “strange woman”- the destroyer of men’s dreams and destinies.

Only God knows who sent this creature from the sea into this great man’s life just to destroy it. For Pistorius it is all over. In one moment of blind rage he has lost everything and he has brought shame, disgrace, sorrow and infamy upon his name and that of his family. The blood he has shed will speak against him and his lineage forever. And all because of a sexy and pretty little model who the devil sent his way.
May the Lord deliver us all from the daughters of Jezebel, Delilah, Athalia and Yemoja.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode And Precious Chikwendu's Marriage Crashes! - Sahara Reporters by mpowa(m): 4:20pm On Jan 05, 2018
obailala:
News and critical expose, not meaningless gossip.
Who told you that's the scope of their job? Are you the one that will define for them what they've decided to do with their platform? They've always focused on politicians and their inner secret details, I don't see this different.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode And Precious Chikwendu's Marriage Crashes! - Sahara Reporters by obailala(m): 4:26pm On Jan 05, 2018
mpowa:

Who told you that's the scope of their job? Are you the one that will define for them what they've decided to do with their platform? They've always focused on politicians and their inner secret details, I don't see this different.
And how does exposing info about FFK's bedroom matters affect me (positively or negatively) besided just filling up my gossip vault?... I would expect these kind of stories from lindaikeji, instablog etc..
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode And Precious Chikwendu's Marriage Crashes! - Sahara Reporters by usba: 4:29pm On Jan 05, 2018
AbelDjassi:

FFK has forgotten that the internet keeps long memories cool

Was he not the same person who rationalised the killing of Reeva Steenkamp, by describing her as "[a] woman that stirs up your anger" and "the destroyer of men’s dreams and destinies" (see below) - even before the police in South Africa concluded their investigations?
I admonished him for his depraved contribution which clearly lacked empathy at the time, just as I now do this same about his contrived prophecy.

Please create a thread, a throw back thresd
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode And Precious Chikwendu's Marriage Crashes! - Sahara Reporters by jeruzi(m): 4:58pm On Jan 05, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

Apostate Suleiman is a discredited and adulterous man that is using his bald head to deceive his gullible sheeples...

I put it to you (and to him) that he had sexual relations with Otobo...

@Story: Well time will tell
Shut your mouth up!
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode And Precious Chikwendu's Marriage Crashes! - Sahara Reporters by mpowa(m): 5:17pm On Jan 05, 2018
obailala:
And how does exposing info about FFK's bedroom matters affect me (positively or negatively) besided just filling up my gossip vault?... I would expect these kind of stories from lindaikeji, instablog etc..
Your problem is that you're defining Sahara Reporters and you're relating them to Punch or Guardian that are standard news papers, they're not and they never told you they are...They are Online political Blog in the thick of Nigeria's dirty politics and they get their relevance by knowing the dirtiest secrets of the politicians...I'm not praising them, I don't care about their operations, but Imagine that this story is about Buhari, FFK would have been gloating in it right now, and some of you who are complaining will not raise an eyebrow, you will rather take it as gospel truth. That is what we're doing for ourselves in this country, has long as it fits our narratives, we don't have problem, we praise the source, we only complain when it doesn't favor us.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode And Precious Chikwendu's Marriage Crashes! - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jan 05, 2018
obailala:
Hahaha... Ikebe-super used to be a stand-out ridiculous gossip tabloid in the late 80s and early 90's. Similar tabloids at the time were Hints, Prime People etc.. grin

Ikebe super was a comic.

Papa ajasco, boy alinco, miss pepeiye, pa jimoh
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode And Precious Chikwendu's Marriage Crashes! - Sahara Reporters by obailala(m): 6:18pm On Jan 05, 2018
mpowa:

Your problem is that you're defining Sahara Reporters and you're relating them to Punch or Guardian that are standard news papers, they're not and they never told you they are...They are Online political Blog in the thick of Nigeria's dirty politics and they get their relevance by knowing the dirtiest secrets of the politicians...I'm not praising them, I don't care about their operations, but Imagine that this story is about Buhari, FFK would have been gloating in it right now, and some of you who are complaining will not raise an eyebrow, you will rather take it as gospel truth. That is what we're doing for ourselves in this country, has long as it fits our narratives, we don't have problem, we praise the source, we only complain when it doesn't favor us.
I'm only calling for SR not to cross the line into irrelevant stories; I'm not a fan of FFK, gosh! the man's psychopathic outbursts disgusts me. But that is not to say SR should now resort to bedroom gossips of this nature.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode And Precious Chikwendu's Marriage Crashes! - Sahara Reporters by obailala(m): 6:20pm On Jan 05, 2018
oyb:

Ikebe super was a comic.

Papa ajasco, boy alinco, miss pepeiye, pa jimoh
Hehe.. I guess so.. I probably just classed it together with tabloids at the time like Prime People which had a penchant for weird and ridiculous gossips.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode And Precious Chikwendu's Marriage Crashes! - Sahara Reporters by Niminimi: 6:59pm On Jan 05, 2018
One is not surprised about Femi Fani-Kayode looking at where he's coming from. He should at least change for the better this year. I think he should devote more time to his home than to Buhari and APC. I hope the thing has not come back to him

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode And Precious Chikwendu's Marriage Crashes! - Sahara Reporters by deji17: 7:22pm On Jan 05, 2018
It's time for LiePobs to come after FFK.
Birds of the same feather.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode And Precious Chikwendu's Marriage Crashes! - Sahara Reporters by enemybulldozer(m): 7:32pm On Jan 05, 2018
LionDeLeo:
OP, Igbos are coming for you.

You are not authorised to speak evil of their god. cheesy
And buhari is your own god
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode And Precious Chikwendu's Marriage Crashes! - Sahara Reporters by emmyone2(m): 7:42pm On Jan 05, 2018
LionDeLeo:
OP, Igbos are coming for you.

You are not authorised to speak evil of their god. cheesy

How many gods do Ipob have?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode And Precious Chikwendu's Marriage Crashes! - Sahara Reporters by laudate: 8:04pm On Jan 05, 2018
GavelSlam:
Story is hard to believe.

FFK may be a crackhead but wife beater?

By the way are they married?

I thought it was a boyfriend / baby mama sturvs.

FFK is a well-known wife beater. That is why all his exes divorced him. His current relationship with his live-in lover Precious, is following the same trend!

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode And Precious Chikwendu's Marriage Crashes! - Sahara Reporters by laudate: 8:18pm On Jan 05, 2018
obailala:

How can he know anything about Ikebe super story, when he is a member of the indomie generation?

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode And Precious Chikwendu's Marriage Crashes! - Sahara Reporters by Fitbillionairep: 9:22pm On Jan 05, 2018
That's what happens when u marry an oloshos as a wife. Girl we Bleep scatter for calabar , na im you carry put for house dey brag on facebook, mtcheewwww
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode And Precious Chikwendu's Marriage Crashes! - Sahara Reporters by Emmapedro46: 11:53pm On Jan 05, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

Apostate Suleiman is a discredited and adulterous man that is using his bald head to deceive his gullible sheeples...

I put it to you (and to him) that he had sexual relations with Otobo...

@Story: Well time will tell

You are talking rubbish.... May God punish u for this nonsense
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode And Precious Chikwendu's Marriage Crashes! - Sahara Reporters by Amberon11: 11:40am On Jan 06, 2018
Really? Never knew, lol.
obailala:
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode And Precious Chikwendu's Marriage Crashes! - Sahara Reporters by EmekaA125(m): 5:38pm On Jul 19, 2020
Lalasticlala

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

''How Nnamdi Kanu Was Arrested In Lagos'' – DSS / Picture Of Aso Rock. Has Anyone Got Any? / PDP In Early Lead In Ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.