Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,909 members, 7,872,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:59 AM

What The Satanists Hate To Hear - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What The Satanists Hate To Hear (475 Views)

Does Jesus Love The Satanists? (Video) / To The Satanists And Pagans Out There: This Is For You. / How To Hear God's Voice And See Visions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What The Satanists Hate To Hear by bingbagbo(m): 10:23am On Jan 05, 2018
But that is fact... The only Lord

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What The Satanists Hate To Hear by ScienceWatch: 12:00pm On Jan 05, 2018
What Satanic Atheists dont like to hear are questions directed at them from world religions.

REFUSE TO ANSWER athesits, agnotics, etc questions about your superior faith. Rather let them answer your simple, deep probing questions. Ask them over and over to spell out what they have to offer humanity.

Ask Atheists simple probing questions like;
why do Atheists have no soul/spirit/heart.
Ask why Hitler became a Godhater/Atheist.
Ask what higher moral and ethical values Atheists have to offer humanity.
Ask Atheists why they allowed themselves to be defrauded by crooked scientists to believe they were once fish, then a monkey etc.
Re: What The Satanists Hate To Hear by bingbagbo(m): 2:14pm On Jan 05, 2018
ScienceWatch:
What Satanic Atheists dont like to hear are questions directed at them from world religions.

REFUSE TO ANSWER athesits, agnotics, etc questions about your superior faith. Rather let them answer your simple, deep probing questions. Ask them over and over to spell out what they have to offer humanity.

Ask Atheists simple probing questions like;
why do Atheists have no soul/spirit/heart.
Ask why Hitler became a Godhater/Atheist.
Ask what higher moral and ethical values Atheists have to offer humanity.
Ask Atheists why they allowed themselves to be defrauded by crooked scientists to believe they were once fish, then a monkey etc.

Jesus is Lord

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What The Satanists Hate To Hear by ScienceWatch: 5:30pm On Jan 05, 2018
bingbagbo:

Jesus is Lord
Yes bingbagbo. Absolutely !!!! The words that makes the demons enraged and speak out, is "JESUS IS LORD."

What also makes God haters/Atheists angry is these words of the might Jesus Christ, "Joh 14:12 Truly, Truly, I say to you, He that believes me, the miracles/ WORKS that I do will you also do; and greater (more) miracles/WORKS than these shall you do; because I must soon go unto my Father."

The words that make Satanic Atheists troll with bitterness is as follows;
Joh 5:23 That all men should honour the Son, even as they honour the Father. He that does not honour the Son does not honour the Father who has sent him.

Satanic Atheists are rightfully afraid when the hear that Jesus has far greater power than Satan:
Mat 9:33 And when the demon was cast out by Jesus, the dumb man spoke: and all the people were amazed, saying, this was never seen in Israel.

The words that make Satanic Atheists destroy true pastors is as follows:
Joh 17:18 What I was sent into the world to do, I also sent them(disciples/pastors) into the world to do the same.
Re: What The Satanists Hate To Hear by bingbagbo(m): 11:49am On Jan 06, 2018
ScienceWatch:
Yes bingbagbo. Absolutely !!!! The words that makes the demons enraged and speak out, is "JESUS IS LORD."

What also makes God haters/Atheists angry is these words of the might Jesus Christ, "Joh 14:12 Truly, Truly, I say to you, He that believes me, the miracles/ WORKS that I do will you also do; and greater (more) miracles/WORKS than these shall you do; because I must soon go unto my Father."

The words that make Satanic Atheists troll with bitterness is as follows;
Joh 5:23 That all men should honour the Son, even as they honour the Father. He that does not honour the Son does not honour the Father who has sent him.

Satanic Atheists are rightfully afraid when the hear that Jesus has far greater power than Satan:
Mat 9:33 And when the demon was cast out by Jesus, the dumb man spoke: and all the people were amazed, saying, this was never seen in Israel.

The words that make Satanic Atheists destroy true pastors is as follows:
Joh 17:18 What I was sent into the world to do, I also sent them(disciples/pastors) into the world to do the same.

Hallelujah Amen. Jesus is King of Kings

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What The Satanists Hate To Hear by ScienceWatch: 12:00pm On Jan 06, 2018
bingbagbo:

Hallelujah Amen. Jesus is King of Kings
Yes Sir, JESUS IS LORD, HE IS MY SAVIOUR, HE IS MY DELIVERER.
HE IS THE WISDOM THAT I SEEK.
Re: What The Satanists Hate To Hear by bingbagbo(m): 12:46pm On Jan 06, 2018
ScienceWatch:
Yes Sir, JESUS IS LORD, HE IS MY SAVIOUR, HE IS MY DELIVERER.
HE IS THE WISDOM THAT I SEEK.

Amen

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Why Dont They Speak Up / Full Transcript Of Fr Mbaka’s 2018 New Year Message / Ahiala Catholic Crisis: Rejected Bishop Okpaleke Resigns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.