Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,993 members, 7,915,911 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 12:10 PM

To The Satanists And Pagans Out There: This Is For You. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / To The Satanists And Pagans Out There: This Is For You. (211 Views)

The Homophobic Lie Conspiracy Between Black Americans Satanists And Ghanians / This Is Why Many Nairaland Satanists And Witches Loved TB Joshua / Christmas Is A Celebration For Pagans – Daddy Freeze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

To The Satanists And Pagans Out There: This Is For You. by David0002(m): 6:53pm On Aug 03, 2021
TO SATANISTS... WITH LOVE To those still in Satan’s service:

I have written this book because I love you. But, more importantly, the Lord Jesus Christ, who is God Almighty, loves you even more than I do. You may not know your master’s name. You may call him "The Master". Or, you may use other names. However, this master you serve is cruel.

He demands pain, suffering and sacrifices for you to serve him and gain power from him. I want to tell you that there IS another God. He is a God who I can be served with love and purity.

This true God calls your I master by the name of Satan. Satan is NOT the god he says he is. Satan is a liar. He is only a created creature, NOT the creator. Please stop and think a moment. How many times have you seen Satan and his demon spirits double-cross his servants? Why do the demons constantly demand that you shed blood — particularly your own? Has Satan, or any of the demons, shed any of THEIR blood for you?

You know they have not!Tell me, WHY does your master Satan demand that you do those things that horrify human beings the most? WHY does he demand that you torture and kill one another? WHY does he demand the lives of your precious little children? WHY does he demand torture and abuse of helpless small children? WHY does Satan tell you this is the ONLY way to gain power? WHY? Have you ever stopped to wonder about these things?

Most of you have never experienced real love. You don’t know what love is. How my heart longs to tell you that true love DOES EXIST!What is true love? Here is the answer:"Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends." John 15:13The Lord Jesus Christ did this for us! Jesus Christ IS GOD ALMIGHTY! How different Jesus is than Satan.

Satan demands that you shed blood and perform sacrifices for him. Jesus, on the other hand, sacrificed HIMSELF for us! This Jesus, who is none other than the true creator God, chose to come down to earth and clothe Himself in human flesh. He was born of a virgin and walked this earth as a man without sin.

He died on a cruel cross and took our just punishment upon Himself. But death could not hold Him because He IS very God. Jesus arose from the grave on the third day. He is NOT chained in Hell as you have been told.

He is very much alive and currently sits in heaven at the right hand of God the Father.

"God, who at sundry times and in divers manners spake in time past unto the fathers by the prophets, Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds: Who being the brightness of his glory, and the express image of his person, and upholding all things by the word of his power, when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high."

Hebrews 1:1-3

Oh I beg of you, please read a little farther! You CAN get out of Satanism and live! Sister Courage, Sister Fortress, The Black Knight and many, many others are living witnesses to this. Jesus IS stronger than Satan.

That is why these people have all come out of the craft and are still alive.

What a harsh master you serve! How many times have you seen Satan’s servants killed because they failed or made a mistake?Ah, but I serve a Master that does not kill His servants if they fail.

In fact, He died in my place, taking my punishment upon Himself! Satan would never do that! Do you know that the price and just punishment for EVERY evil you have done has been paid IN FULL? Jesus paid it on the cross nearly 2,000 years ago. Everything you have done can be wiped away! All your bitterness, hatred, jealousy, pride, FEAR and evil can be wiped away and be replaced with gentleness, love, peace, compassion and purity.

All this is possible if only you will turn from serving Satan and make Jesus Christ your Lord and Savior and Master.Please, please listen to me. Why continue in such bondage? Why walk every day in fear? You are in such terrible bondage — to maintain your power, you must constantly perform sacrifices and endless rituals.

You dare not miss a Satanic high day or you will be severely punished. If you do any little thing wrong, you will be punished.

Sometimes you have done nothing at all wrong and you are still punished! Nearly every one of you suffers from some sort of demonic illness. Why?PLEASE THINK! Why do the demons punish and torment you so many times if they care about you as they say they do? Oh how different it is to serve MY Master, Jesus Christ.

This is what MY Master has to say:"Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light." Matthew 11:28-30

The truth is that Satan and the demons hate all human beings. They know that Jesus IS alive and well.

They know that Jesus offers forgiveness for sins and eternal life. It is their goal to keep as many people as possible from accepting Christ. They want as many people as possible to suffer for all eternity in Hell. SATAN HATES YOU! Satan is a liar.

His promises to you are lies. Has he promised you power, money and fame? MY Master says:’’For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul? Or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul?" Mark 8:36-37You may gain wealth, but you won’t gain peace or eternal life.

The ONLY way to have love, peace and eternal life is through Jesus."Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me."John 14:6 I urge you to get down on your knees and ask Jesus to be your Lord, Savior and Master.

"Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me." Revelation 3:20

Won’t you open the door of your heart? How do you do this? Just get down on your knees right where you are and ask Jesus to forgive you and cleanse you from all your sins.

Ask Him to become your Lord and Master. Then ask the Lord to place His precious Holy Spirit within you. If you have made Jesus your Lord, then tell Satan and his demons that you will never serve them again.

Command them to get out of your life forever in the name of Jesus.

There are people who care, people who are true servants of Jesus Christ who will help you.

Pray and ask the Lord to bring you to them. Will you accept Jesus today before it is too late? Remember, you are in my prayers and the prayers of many others.

Dear Heavenly Father:I come before Your throne today in the precious name of Jesus Christ. I come before Your throne to petition You for each precious soul caught in Satan’s cruel grasp. Father, I petition You to bind the demons so each person can have at least one chance to hear about Jesus and accept Him.

Father God, I petition You for each one that does accept Jesus. I petition You to send Your angels to surround and | protect them. I petition You to guide them to true Christians who will help them. Now, Father, in the name of Jesus, I come before Your throne to counter-petition Satan for every soul that comes out of the craft to You. I petition that You will not allow Satan to sacrifice these people or overwhelm them or lead them to false Christians. I petition You, Father God, that EVERY soul that comes out of Satanism will in turn be raised up to bring many more people out of Satanism into the wonderful kingdom of Jesus Christ. I thank you and praise you Father for all of this in the wonderful name of Jesus!Amen.

From: Becoming a vessel of Honour book, written by Dr Rebecca Brown.

If you want to read the book, you can signify, I will release the download link for you. the book is really a powerful book that exposes the activities of Satan and his demons.
Re: To The Satanists And Pagans Out There: This Is For You. by David0002(m): 7:17am On Aug 08, 2021
Good morning to you all and happy Sunday

(1) (Reply)

Diocletian Great Persecution Of The Early Church / 4 Ways To Pray For Afghanistan / (download) The Lifting Power Of True Humility By Apostle Joshua Selman Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.