Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,811 members, 7,872,698 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 08:02 PM

Caroline Dajuma Is A Gold Digger -davido - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Caroline Dajuma Is A Gold Digger -davido (534 Views)

Toyin Lawani Addresses Some Of The Issues That Led To The End Of Caroline Dajuma / Lizzy Jay: I Am Gold Digger, Money Can Buy My Love (Pix) / Davido Calls Caroline Danjuma A "Gold Digger" In 'Ada', His New Song (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Caroline Dajuma Is A Gold Digger -davido by laidelaitan(f): 4:32pm On Jan 05, 2018
Davido has called out the actress Caroline Danjuma again in much-anticipated single by DJ E-Cool titled ADA.

The pre-chorus of ADA reads ” Filomina, I know me now, you know say that was a fu*king mistake. What of Carolina, that one na gold digger, chai, so me I no do again.”

Remember that he had previously attacked her in a song, FIA, telling her to ‘save her drama’ after accusing him of knowing the cause of Tagbo’s death. But we felt the feud has been settled last year until he gave her another lash in ADA.

The audio and visuals of the song dropped today and is produced by Fresh VDM, the same producer responsible for the monster hit ‘FIA’ and the visuals shot by Nate Thomas.

Full story on

https://www.headofsocials.com/2018/01/05/caroline-dajuma-gold-digger-davido/

Lalasticlala FOD, naijacutee, dominique, puskin, judedwriter, BeeBeeOoh, Jointhemiltons2, bohater1, peacemara54, omoelerin1, gentledose, daniel2060, dansemacabre, Justwise, Adakintroy, Mynd44, BruncleZuma, Tamarapretty

Re: Caroline Dajuma Is A Gold Digger -davido by great03(m): 4:38pm On Jan 05, 2018
LOOKS LIKE AM GONNA B FTC

(1) (Reply)

Another Statue Erected In Imo State (photos) / Nigerian Actress, Angela Okorie Goes Bald In Beautiful Photos / How To Make Money With Buxoncoin In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.