Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,953 members, 7,949,264 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 01:00 AM

Nigerians Masses Will Resist Any Hike In Fuel Price... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Masses Will Resist Any Hike In Fuel Price... (1486 Views)

Onnoghen: We’ll Resist Any Attempt To Impeach Buhari – APC Senators / Osun Rerun: We Will Resist Any Form Of Conspiracy Against Adeleke – Kwankwaso Wa / We Will Resist Any Coup- Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Masses Will Resist Any Hike In Fuel Price... by sarrki(m): 5:18pm On Jan 05, 2018
I am a die hard pmb fan

I love him dearly

Unconditional love

Know apologies

But will resist and mobilized against any attempt on fuel hike as speculated in some quarters.

Also want to believe the speculators, coz this is always the situation that always necessitated fuel hike.

Pmb we trust you please don't let us down
Re: Nigerians Masses Will Resist Any Hike In Fuel Price... by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jan 05, 2018
angry

∆ I'm a die hard enemy of PMB. PMB has obviously let us down ∆

9 Likes

Re: Nigerians Masses Will Resist Any Hike In Fuel Price... by ajepako(f): 5:30pm On Jan 05, 2018
Masses resist wetin?

When it is not N200 yet?

"Sai Baba" forever...

It is for the "good" of the masses

Abi which kain masses wan fight when you dey dia

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians Masses Will Resist Any Hike In Fuel Price... by hedonistical: 5:33pm On Jan 05, 2018
sarrki:
I am a die hard pmb fan

I love him dearly

Unconditional love

Know apologies

But will resist and mobilized against any attempt on fuel hike as speculated in some quarters.

Also want to believe the speculators, coz this is always the situation that always necessitated fuel hike.

I can see that your asslicking job is getting tougher. Guess this is your own way of indirectly clamouring for a pay rise.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerians Masses Will Resist Any Hike In Fuel Price... by aolawale025: 5:35pm On Jan 05, 2018
What Nigerians should demand is full deregulation of that sector. So many inbuilt fees would be eliminated and corruption would cease in that sector

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Masses Will Resist Any Hike In Fuel Price... by frankyychiji(f): 5:37pm On Jan 05, 2018
sarrki:
I am a die hard pmb fan

I love him dearly

Unconditional love

Know apologies

Always incoherent. Na do dem do you

You are just stylishly begging your tomentors here to spare your head when the doomsday comes. But you know nah... cheesy. Banana will fall on you for sure. cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Nigerians Masses Will Resist Any Hike In Fuel Price... by eruchboy(m): 5:39pm On Jan 05, 2018
Yes if it happens we will resist at first but later on adapt as Nigerians we are.I trust the dullard he must let us down AGAIN undecided

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Masses Will Resist Any Hike In Fuel Price... by frankyychiji(f): 5:39pm On Jan 05, 2018
aolawale025:
What Nigerians should demand is full deregulation of that sector. So many inbuilt fees would be eliminated and corruption would cease in that sector
Which Nigerians? Protest out there and watch Buhari send pythons after you!

I want fuel to sell for N500. It's all changi.

8 Likes

Re: Nigerians Masses Will Resist Any Hike In Fuel Price... by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jan 05, 2018
I use to be a supporter.. but saw the light the moment the angelic ministers were appointed..

I just knew we made a grave mistake.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerians Masses Will Resist Any Hike In Fuel Price... by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jan 05, 2018
eruchboy:
Yes if it happens we will resist at first but later on adapt as Nigerians we are.I trust the dullard he must let us down AGAIN undecided

Nigeria is not what it used to be.. no more backing down, backing down to what exactly? To the grave?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Masses Will Resist Any Hike In Fuel Price... by horsepower101: 5:50pm On Jan 05, 2018
sarrki:
I am a die hard pmb fan

I love him dearly

Unconditional love

Know apologies

Nobody is mobilizing anything. All that protest in 2012 was because the people protesting never liked Jonathan to begin with. It was just an excuse for them to disrupt his government.

Buhari ended up taking out the remaining subsidy and guess what? Nobody came out to protest. So please go back to your BMC job so that your family can eat.

11 Likes

Re: Nigerians Masses Will Resist Any Hike In Fuel Price... by sarrki(m): 5:51pm On Jan 05, 2018
frankyychiji:
Always incoherent. Na do dem do you

You are just stylishly begging your tomentors here to spare your head when the doomsday comes. But you know nah... cheesy. Banana will fall on you for sure. cheesy

Which faceless tormentors are you talking about?

Do you think everything starts and ends online ?
Re: Nigerians Masses Will Resist Any Hike In Fuel Price... by doctokwus: 5:51pm On Jan 05, 2018
OrestesDante:
angry

∆ I'm a die hard enemy of PMB. PMB has obviously let us down ∆
��

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Masses Will Resist Any Hike In Fuel Price... by sarrki(m): 5:52pm On Jan 05, 2018
horsepower101:

Nobody is mobilizing anything. All that protest in 2012 was because the people protesting never liked Jonathan to begin with. It was just an excuse for them to disrupt his government.

Many of you guys are just too childish

Nigeria did not start and ends with pmb and Gej
Re: Nigerians Masses Will Resist Any Hike In Fuel Price... by marooh: 5:54pm On Jan 05, 2018
Resist?

Abeg start trekking training grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Masses Will Resist Any Hike In Fuel Price... by sarrki(m): 5:54pm On Jan 05, 2018
ajepako:
Masses resist wetin?

When it is not N200 yet?

"Sai Baba" forever...

It is for the "good" of the masses

Abi which kain masses wan fight when you dey dia

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin

Odun ayabo sis Mi

Its not pmb , APC ,PDP or Gej

The real Nigerians I mean
Re: Nigerians Masses Will Resist Any Hike In Fuel Price... by frankyychiji(f): 5:57pm On Jan 05, 2018
sarrki:

Which faceless tormentors are you talking about?

Do you think everything starts and ends online ?
Yes for you because you are paid based on the amount of incoherent trash you post online.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Masses Will Resist Any Hike In Fuel Price... by sarrki(m): 6:06pm On Jan 05, 2018
frankyychiji:
Yes for you because you are paid based on the amount of incoherent trash you post online.

Like PDP paid you during there nefarious reign

Married women understands better

Not online paid women leader like you

You come here to rant unnecessary day and night

Use more of your energy in romance section

Real men dwell here

Not lover boys
Re: Nigerians Masses Will Resist Any Hike In Fuel Price... by 2cato: 6:08pm On Jan 05, 2018
Sarrki is technically and cunninly asking for pay rise from his dumb master. He is telling and showing them indirectly the amount of idiotic havoc he can create if they dare drop him and replace him with progres69 or the daft liondelo

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Masses Will Resist Any Hike In Fuel Price... by sarrki(m): 6:10pm On Jan 05, 2018
2cato:
Sarrki is technically and cunninly asking for pay rise from his dumb master. He is telling and showing them indirectly the amount of idiotic havoc he can create if they dare drop him and replace him with progres69 or the daft liondelo

Wailers are good in mediocrity
Re: Nigerians Masses Will Resist Any Hike In Fuel Price... by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jan 05, 2018
sarrki:

Odun ayabo sis Mi

Its not pmb , APC ,PDP or Gej

The real Nigerians I mean

angry

∆Odun Ayabo sugbon e kilo fun Buhari.. o n ni ara ilu lara! ∆

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Masses Will Resist Any Hike In Fuel Price... by sarrki(m): 6:11pm On Jan 05, 2018
frankyychiji:

Always spewing thrash

I know its painful to lose one online job

All those money for foundation I mean Mary Kay and other night life in high clubs are not possible again

All those free money is gone
Re: Nigerians Masses Will Resist Any Hike In Fuel Price... by sarrki(m): 6:13pm On Jan 05, 2018
OrestesDante:

angry

∆Odun Ayabo sugbon e kilo fun Buhari.. o n ni ara ilu lara! ∆

Nigeria si mada

By ending of 2018 we will access and move from there

We are patriots
Re: Nigerians Masses Will Resist Any Hike In Fuel Price... by princeade86(m): 6:27pm On Jan 05, 2018
hehehe. Sarrki of all people.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Masses Will Resist Any Hike In Fuel Price... by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jan 05, 2018
If they are paying BMC's 30k per month, they'll spend everything on high cost of transportation hence leaving them with nothing to feed themselves and their families, so they need an increment in their pay.

We understand sarrki

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians Masses Will Resist Any Hike In Fuel Price... by 2cato: 6:42pm On Jan 05, 2018
sarrki:

Wailers are good in mediocrity
zombie are perfect in idiocy and stupidity

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Masses Will Resist Any Hike In Fuel Price... by EternalTruths: 6:44pm On Jan 05, 2018
Hunger remains the only cure to zombism

Kettykings come and console Sarrki who is gradually seeing the light.

Buhari till 2023 until Afonjas and Zombies beg Jonathan to contest again

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Masses Will Resist Any Hike In Fuel Price... by orisa37: 6:59pm On Jan 05, 2018
NUC, NLC etc support Price-hike 'cos of their minimum wage demand.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Masses Will Resist Any Hike In Fuel Price... by greatgod2012(f): 7:02pm On Jan 05, 2018
Sarrki, I salute your courage for this, despite the belief many people, including me have concerning the unpatriotic patriotism you display here, you can still say the truth but be rest assured that you're going to be fully disappointed by PMB, maybe by then, your eyes will be clearly opened.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Masses Will Resist Any Hike In Fuel Price... by fitzmayowa: 7:03pm On Jan 05, 2018
sarrki:
I am a die hard pmb fan

I love him dearly

Unconditional love

Know apologies

It's No sir...cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Masses Will Resist Any Hike In Fuel Price... by sarrki(m): 8:25pm On Jan 05, 2018
fitzmayowa:

It's No sir...cheesy grin cheesy

English teacher thank you
Re: Nigerians Masses Will Resist Any Hike In Fuel Price... by Evablizin(f): 8:28pm On Jan 05, 2018
sarrki:

English teacher thank you
gringringrin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Second Niger Bridge Reaches Advanced Stage(photo) / Social Media Is Overrated When It Comes To Elections / Okorocha’s Wife Opens Multi-billion Naira Shop, As APC Aspirants Seeking Endorse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.