Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,108 members, 7,977,210 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 10:10 PM

Nigerians Masses Will Resist Any Hike In Fuel Price... - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Masses Will Resist Any Hike In Fuel Price... (1497 Views)

Onnoghen: We’ll Resist Any Attempt To Impeach Buhari – APC Senators / Osun Rerun: We Will Resist Any Form Of Conspiracy Against Adeleke – Kwankwaso Wa / We Will Resist Any Coup- Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Masses Will Resist Any Hike In Fuel Price... by Odingo1: 8:34pm On Jan 05, 2018
Which person will protest ,the north that see Buhari as their god or the Yoruba muslims that bow to them.
87 to 145 nobody talk pim na 145 to 180 people will talk.
GEJ try the same out of hatred and tribalism SW and the North was occupied.
Count SE/SS out of your useless protest.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Masses Will Resist Any Hike In Fuel Price... by willibounce1(m): 8:42pm On Jan 05, 2018
na lie joor! you people will just protest for maximum 1 week and start shouting 'God go judge them'. Na today wey una don dey enjoy suffer head?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Masses Will Resist Any Hike In Fuel Price... by sarrki(m): 8:43pm On Jan 05, 2018
Odingo1:
Which person will protest ,the north that see Buhari as their god or the Yoruba muslims that bow to them.
87 to 145 nobody talk pim na 145 to 180 people will talk.
GEJ try the same out of hatred and tribalism SW and the North was occupied.
Count SE/SS out of your useless protest.

3 sets of Nigerians

Party affiliated

Candidate affiliated

Patriotic Nigerian
Re: Nigerians Masses Will Resist Any Hike In Fuel Price... by frankyychiji(f): 9:18pm On Jan 05, 2018
sarrki:

Like PDP paid you during there nefarious reign

Married women understands better

Not online paid women leader like you

You come here to rant unnecessary day and night

Use more of your energy in romance section

Real men dwell here

Not lover boys
So says the dumbest of the bunch cheesy

So you stand to be counted amongst real men??

Men have suffered.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Masses Will Resist Any Hike In Fuel Price... by frankyychiji(f): 9:22pm On Jan 05, 2018
sarrki:

Always spewing thrash

I know its painful to lose one online job

All those money for foundation I mean Mary Kay and other night life in high clubs are not possible again

All those free money is gone
Put your house in order because your meal ticket of 30k BMC stipend is about to end! The dullard is surely going back to his 150 malnourished cows come 2019.
While you are on your way back to Amukoko where you share toilet with 15 other people.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Masses Will Resist Any Hike In Fuel Price... by frankyychiji(f): 9:27pm On Jan 05, 2018
fitzmayowa:

It's No sir...cheesy grin cheesy
Sarrki has his own home grown English language. Pls bear with him
grin
Re: Nigerians Masses Will Resist Any Hike In Fuel Price... by fitzmayowa: 9:32pm On Jan 05, 2018
frankyychiji:
Sarrki has his own home grown English language. Pls bear with him
grin

I guess so, someone has been educating him on the proper use of adjective and noun on a thread here...cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Masses Will Resist Any Hike In Fuel Price... by tonytony208(m): 9:42pm On Jan 05, 2018
sarrki:
I am a die hard pmb fan

I love him dearly

Unconditional love

Know apologies

But will resist and mobilized against any attempt on fuel hike as speculated in some quarters.

Also want to believe the speculators, coz this is always the situation that always necessitated fuel hike.

Pmb we trust you please don't let us down

He has let you down since. But you don't want to accept the reality.
Re: Nigerians Masses Will Resist Any Hike In Fuel Price... by sarrki(m): 6:48am On Jan 06, 2018
frankyychiji:
So says the dumbest of the bunch cheesy

So you stand to be counted amongst real men??

Men have suffered.

N you think you should also be counted among ladies ?

It will be a total disaster to count you as a woman
Re: Nigerians Masses Will Resist Any Hike In Fuel Price... by sarrki(m): 7:14am On Jan 06, 2018
frankyychiji:
Put your house in order because your meal ticket of 30k BMC stipend is about to end! The dullard is surely going back to his 150 malnourished cows come 2019.
While you are on your way back to Amukoko where you share toilet with 15 other people.

I don't patronize E rats ladies

I deal with respectful and decent ones

So please am not interested in you
Re: Nigerians Masses Will Resist Any Hike In Fuel Price... by frankyychiji(f): 2:41pm On Jan 06, 2018
sarrki:

I don't patronize E rats ladies

I deal with respectful and decent ones

So please am not interested in you
That's the dullest of the bunch talking again.
Re: Nigerians Masses Will Resist Any Hike In Fuel Price... by frankyychiji(f): 2:42pm On Jan 06, 2018
sarrki:

N you think you should also be counted among ladies ?

It will be a total disaster to count you as a woman
Elepon jijo!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

We Will Soon Leave APC For Good -shehu Sani / Sultan Of Sokoto Is Set To Commission A Project In PHC Tomorrow (photos) / US Lawyer Briefs Igbos In America, Offers Tips On How To Actualise Biafra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.