Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,096 members, 7,880,428 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 06:03 PM

Traveling Advice Needed: - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Traveling Advice Needed: (696 Views)

Is He Discouraging Me From traveling To USA? / Need Traveling Advice To Cotonou / Traveling To Ghana Via Abc Transport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Traveling Advice Needed: by Nobody: 7:26pm On Apr 08, 2010
Someone asked me this question, more like he came for counselling, he is a young boy about the age of 21-23 if my guess is right, he is to participate at a conference in turkey, the hosting org. would pay transportation, lodging fee, but when he was to apply for visa he was asked for his account details, he doesnot have a dime in his account, what should he do?
Re: Traveling Advice Needed: by samoyin(m): 9:29am On Apr 12, 2010
@jayon, my advise is that he should get a relative who can sponsor the fellow, and would present a letter of sponsorship, backed up with a six months bank statement, photocopy of biodata page of passport, if the sponsor is using his Company bank statement, its advisable to include a copy of Certificate of Incorporation, and a bank reference letter indicating that sponsor is a signatory to the account.

Take these to the embassy and make your application, meanwhile the embassy reserves the right to ask for any additional document to support the application.

Most if not all embassies have enquiry desk where you can ask all your questions and you present your application and leave the rest to God to handle.

Hope this info helps.

Cheers!

(1) (Reply)

I Need Help / Need A Dubai Visa For Atleast 2weeks / Toefl Preparation Materials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.