Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,870 members, 7,879,662 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 01:32 AM

Facebook User Accuses Imo State Deputy Gov. Aide Of Being Gay (screenshot) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Facebook User Accuses Imo State Deputy Gov. Aide Of Being Gay (screenshot) (1828 Views)

Group Reacts As Police Says Daughter Of Ex-gov’s Aide Not Kidnapped, Went To Boy / Six APC Lawmakers Set To Join PDP In Kano, Says Ex-deputy Gov’s Aide / Security Aide Of Governor Amosun - "Robot" Killed On His Way Back From Work.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Facebook User Accuses Imo State Deputy Gov. Aide Of Being Gay (screenshot) by Emmalez(m): 10:26pm On Jan 06, 2018
Facebook User Darlington Flowrymz Ibekwe has just accused Imo state deputy governor Prince Eze Madumere's aide Mr Udochukwu of gay chatting him.

Darlington further reveal the details by showing screenshot of Mr Udochukwu gay advances towards him.

See the screenshot of their conversation below.

GAYS STAY OFF MY FACEBOOK!
Mr. Udochukwu Dickson (Coordinator Madumere Fans Club) stay clear!
Go and look for your fellow gays!
I can't imagine myself mingling with elements like you! Tufia!

source
http://www.reportnaija.com/2018/01/facebook-user-accuses-imo-state-deputy.html

cc lalasticlala

Re: Facebook User Accuses Imo State Deputy Gov. Aide Of Being Gay (screenshot) by HungerBAD: 10:27pm On Jan 06, 2018
Interesting.

I am a little skeptical on this. Anybody can create a facebook page,and put anybody's name and pictures there.

It is very common.

1 Like

Re: Facebook User Accuses Imo State Deputy Gov. Aide Of Being Gay (screenshot) by Emmalez(m): 10:28pm On Jan 06, 2018

Re: Facebook User Accuses Imo State Deputy Gov. Aide Of Being Gay (screenshot) by chukslawrence(m): 10:30pm On Jan 06, 2018
hmm
Re: Facebook User Accuses Imo State Deputy Gov. Aide Of Being Gay (screenshot) by bedspread: 10:32pm On Jan 06, 2018
THIS IS SERIOUS.....
THIS ONE STRONG......
MAY GOD DELIVER US FROM EVIL AND EVIL MEN....
Re: Facebook User Accuses Imo State Deputy Gov. Aide Of Being Gay (screenshot) by liri(m): 10:37pm On Jan 06, 2018
Ewwww!
Re: Facebook User Accuses Imo State Deputy Gov. Aide Of Being Gay (screenshot) by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jan 06, 2018
Their oga is gay, what do you expect from his boys
Re: Facebook User Accuses Imo State Deputy Gov. Aide Of Being Gay (screenshot) by Elparaiso(m): 11:35pm On Jan 06, 2018
Later you shout that girls embarrass guys too much. What's wrong with you just saying "No, I'm not interested"? Na to just go dey loud am. Nonsense and Ingredients. No be say you fine sef.

2 Likes

Re: Facebook User Accuses Imo State Deputy Gov. Aide Of Being Gay (screenshot) by mybestlove(m): 3:07am On Jan 07, 2018
Of course IMO government house is a den of gays, from the oga at the top to all these so called aides. We know it, no be today. Uche Ogbuagu even commented on it in his CD- ka o puo. Those small small boys that Rochas made commissioners then all sleep with him.

1 Like

Re: Facebook User Accuses Imo State Deputy Gov. Aide Of Being Gay (screenshot) by dhebo(m): 3:21am On Jan 07, 2018
how the guy managed to continue the conversation beats me grin.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Facebook User Accuses Imo State Deputy Gov. Aide Of Being Gay (screenshot) by kraftyiyk: 5:33am On Jan 07, 2018
dhebo:
how the guy managed to continue the conversation beats me grin.
I guess he wanted to accumulate undeniable evidence.

Now here are some of the e_diots that patronize bobrisky and co, i thought we have an anti gay law? One wonders if we can ever get anything right in Nigeria.

Where is Nigeria police and other law enforcements? This is a cast iron evidence , peeps like this should serve as tangible example.
Re: Facebook User Accuses Imo State Deputy Gov. Aide Of Being Gay (screenshot) by Nobody: 6:10am On Jan 07, 2018
And the lord said unto Angel GAYBRIEL..........................
Re: Facebook User Accuses Imo State Deputy Gov. Aide Of Being Gay (screenshot) by Pavore9: 6:26am On Jan 07, 2018
Let us not ignore the possibility of someone else "helping" you set up a Facebook account and have your pictures sourced online and uploads them then dives into an imaginary chat.
Re: Facebook User Accuses Imo State Deputy Gov. Aide Of Being Gay (screenshot) by Nobody: 6:57am On Jan 07, 2018
He is definitely gay.
Re: Facebook User Accuses Imo State Deputy Gov. Aide Of Being Gay (screenshot) by kkkp: 7:04am On Jan 07, 2018
nothing new. most politicians practice homosexuality
Re: Facebook User Accuses Imo State Deputy Gov. Aide Of Being Gay (screenshot) by emeijeh(m): 7:30am On Jan 07, 2018
iAudio:
He is definitely gay.

And his name is DICKson grin
Re: Facebook User Accuses Imo State Deputy Gov. Aide Of Being Gay (screenshot) by PFRB: 8:32am On Jan 07, 2018
Many people know that Imo govt is a den of gays. If you are not gay, you cannot get anything from Imo govt.
Re: Facebook User Accuses Imo State Deputy Gov. Aide Of Being Gay (screenshot) by dhebo(m): 8:40am On Jan 07, 2018
kraftyiyk:

I guess he wanted to accumulate undeniable evidence.

Now here are some of the e_diots that patronize bobrisky and co, i thought we have an anti gay law? One wonders if we can ever get anything right in Nigeria.

Where is Nigeria police and other law enforcements? This is a cast iron evidence , peeps like this should serve as tangible example.
...the chat might be false arranged by someone
Re: Facebook User Accuses Imo State Deputy Gov. Aide Of Being Gay (screenshot) by talk2emma: 10:03am On Jan 07, 2018
Okoroawusa must go

(1) (Reply)

Did The Yorubas Deliberately Empower Terrorism? / "We Have Not Seen Any Change" Angry Youths Destroy And Burn Buhari's Second Term / Offa Robbery: Court Summons IGP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.