Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,121 members, 7,880,485 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 07:17 PM

Unemployment Fear Grows As More Nigerians Lose Jobs - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Unemployment Fear Grows As More Nigerians Lose Jobs (22017 Views)

14,000 Exxonmobil Staff To Lose Jobs Over Dwindling Oil Demand / 15,000 NIPOST Workers To Lose Jobs, Threaten Strike / Lagos Grows Talent: Young Lady Shows Off Her Flexible Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unemployment Fear Grows As More Nigerians Lose Jobs by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jan 07, 2018
bloodmoneyspita:
first we don't need jobs all the Buhari administration need is to borrow and we're all good, just like borrowing 5 trillion from our pension

https://www.nigerianbulletin.com/threads/federal-government-acquires-n5-trillion-loan-from-pension-funds-–-the-trent.268836/

History always tells us that when govt touches pension funds it doesnt pay back.

1 Like

Re: Unemployment Fear Grows As More Nigerians Lose Jobs by Spoilt4toto: 9:05pm On Jan 07, 2018
slawomir:
rubbish
rising unemployment nor be new thing for Naija again na
make I smoke some weed joor
abeg osazee any tie still remain
ehnnnn OK. two tie still dey
alright bring one make I light am up then later we go smoke the other one before we go check our bet9ja ticket wether any game enter

Nigeria matter nor just concern me again
any how we see am we go survive
na so me and my niggarz take dey live am for Benin City until way clear then man go leave this frustrated country
hehehe I swear.... Na true yarn bro.
Re: Unemployment Fear Grows As More Nigerians Lose Jobs by BigBashiru: 9:19pm On Jan 07, 2018
It's because Nigerians believe too much in quick easy money..... even if there was work, they won't work....savages.

2 Likes

Re: Unemployment Fear Grows As More Nigerians Lose Jobs by DRISKLEF(m): 9:21pm On Jan 07, 2018
"To drive economic growth , there is need for investment in infrastructure. Without improving infrastructure, there is no way you can expect growth in an economy because industrialisation which is an essential way of creating jobs in an economy needs to be supported by infrastructure. ”

This is no rocket science but our leaders just decideds to turn a blind eye on us.
Re: Unemployment Fear Grows As More Nigerians Lose Jobs by AmTruth: 9:29pm On Jan 07, 2018
Blame everything on Buhari. What are states doing to create employment to her citizens. A state like Rivers with one of the highest allocation in this regime have not attracted one investor that has established a factory or enterprise farm. No job opportunity even in the state civil service or entrepreneurial opportunities. Keep blaming Buhari even for your governors failure in job creation. Meanwhile the statistic is about job lost,hope when the statistic report become on job created people will not say is a propaganda figure. Report on job creation will soon be out.
Re: Unemployment Fear Grows As More Nigerians Lose Jobs by BigBashiru: 9:42pm On Jan 07, 2018
AmTruth:
Blame everything on Buhari. What are states doing to create employment to her citizens. A state like Rivers with one of the highest allocation in this regime have not attracted one investor that has established a factory or enterprise farm. No job opportunity even in the state civil service or entrepreneurial opportunities. Keep blaming Buhari even for your governors failure in job creation. Meanwhile the statistic is about job lost,hope when the statistic report become on job created people will not say is a propaganda figure. Report on job creation will soon be out.

Don't mind the lazy savages that Nigerians are....

Always looking for who to blame.
Re: Unemployment Fear Grows As More Nigerians Lose Jobs by viceddy95(m): 10:03pm On Jan 07, 2018
but somebody said they created 8million collar job,,,, I no understand
Re: Unemployment Fear Grows As More Nigerians Lose Jobs by sunbilor(m): 10:07pm On Jan 07, 2018
viceddy95:
but somebody said they created 8million collar job,,,, I no understand
They said they created 8 million blue collar jobs to accommodate the millions of white collars job losses. Besides, APC flag has a blue color.
Re: Unemployment Fear Grows As More Nigerians Lose Jobs by davidif: 10:35pm On Jan 07, 2018
Until this govt completely liberalized the economy and strengthen its laws this country will continue to suffer unemployment. The sad thing is that the solutions are there but those in power either don't know what to do or even worse, they know what to do but don't even have the courage to do it.

1 Like

Re: Unemployment Fear Grows As More Nigerians Lose Jobs by ionsman: 10:59pm On Jan 07, 2018
angels09:
A UNIVERSITY WORKER?

Bank worker...
Re: Unemployment Fear Grows As More Nigerians Lose Jobs by OGHENAOGIE(m): 11:45pm On Jan 07, 2018
ionsman:
My sister lost her job on the first working day of the year...Talk about having your year destabilized before it began...
chai bt pple de liked this post for wat I don't understand
Re: Unemployment Fear Grows As More Nigerians Lose Jobs by OGHENAOGIE(m): 11:57pm On Jan 07, 2018
Gerrard59:
Provide constant power and watch the unemployment rate drop. Businesses cannot be spending more than 50% of their revenue on petrol and high electricity bills, and one expects them to employ in large numbers.
nobe only power be d solution good road network across states and communities plus train network...improvements in security...proper regulations to avoid double taxation etc
Re: Unemployment Fear Grows As More Nigerians Lose Jobs by Nobody: 1:01am On Jan 08, 2018
Andrewgame42:
Am already unemployed, what's there to fear again

When 10MB Data will finish.
Re: Unemployment Fear Grows As More Nigerians Lose Jobs by planetx: 5:17am On Jan 08, 2018
seguno2:

Buhari promised 24/7 electricity as part of the change contract.
He has not delivered on that just as he failed to deliver on other promises.
Buhari is a monumental error of gargantuan proportions that must be corrected in 2019!
How can you even believe any Nigerian presidential candidate not only buhari but anybody running for president promising you 24/7 electricity.
Re: Unemployment Fear Grows As More Nigerians Lose Jobs by planetx: 5:22am On Jan 08, 2018
Apina:

Sorry to say, You are a fool! So I went to school, paid through my nose to survive so that I can go to the streets of Lagos to push pepper and tomato on a wheelbarrow? In fact, you must be mad undecided
That nigga is more than mad he is also reetarded.
Re: Unemployment Fear Grows As More Nigerians Lose Jobs by seguno2: 5:54am On Jan 08, 2018
planetx:
How can you even believe any Nigerian presidential candidate not only buhari but anybody running for president promising you 24/7 electricity.

Are you insinuating that Buhari, the man of integrity, lied to us?
Impossible.
Do you remember the saying that- He who tells lies must also be a thief
Are you calling the corruption-fighter a thief also?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unemployment Fear Grows As More Nigerians Lose Jobs by tiwiex(m): 6:06am On Jan 08, 2018
madridguy:
PMB should declare war against unemployment.
Please, don't pray for bad thing. Buhari and war na 5&6 oh. If he reads this, he will think you mean they should proscribe unemployed people as terrorists and start shooting them. Be careful what you wish for. Na joke oh.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unemployment Fear Grows As More Nigerians Lose Jobs by Casidibush: 6:42am On Jan 08, 2018
[quote author=blackbreed25 post=63975943][/quote] http://www.fiverr.com/s2/49b4028a4c?utm_source=CopyLink_Mobile follow link to get resume revamped and a well drafted cover letter for your dream job.
Re: Unemployment Fear Grows As More Nigerians Lose Jobs by Nobody: 7:45am On Jan 08, 2018
ionsman:

Bank worker...
What a new year's beginning...
Re: Unemployment Fear Grows As More Nigerians Lose Jobs by Revolva(m): 7:52am On Jan 08, 2018
NO be new thing....
Re: Unemployment Fear Grows As More Nigerians Lose Jobs by Franklyspeakin: 8:55am On Jan 08, 2018
madridguy:
PMB should declare war against unemployment.
war ko state of emergency niii. you think our great bubu has you time??
Re: Unemployment Fear Grows As More Nigerians Lose Jobs by viceddy95(m): 9:52am On Jan 08, 2018
sunbilor:
They said they created 8 million blue collar jobs to accommodate the millions of white collars job losses. Besides, APC flag has a blue color.
grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
correct u re...
Re: Unemployment Fear Grows As More Nigerians Lose Jobs by bloodmoneyspita: 12:54pm On Jan 08, 2018
quentin06:

History always tells us that when govt touches pension funds it doesn't pay back.

I know, but I'm not supporting them that my statement was sarcasm.
Re: Unemployment Fear Grows As More Nigerians Lose Jobs by tlotlomath(m): 11:11am On Sep 04, 2019
Good day Nairalanders

On the platform I would like to introduce a new African tech start up which is Jobex.com an online Job Recruitment platform connecting Jobseekers with Employers, not only you can use the site for finding a Job but also build professional networks across the platform.Want to take your career to the next level start now by creating a free account at http://jobex.epizy.com or http://jobex.epizy.com/register.php

Your Regards
Mr Tlotlo Mathuloe
Founder and CEO

http://punchng.com/unemployment-fear-grows-as-more-nigerians-lose-jobs/

[/quote]
Re: Unemployment Fear Grows As More Nigerians Lose Jobs by banji1(m): 4:24pm On Sep 06, 2019
Thanks to the education sector Nigerians have found a safe haven in teaching. Though in most cases the salary is quite appalling but then, half bread is better than none.

Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to comprehensive lesson notes/plans for various subjects. Check my signature for details.
Re: Unemployment Fear Grows As More Nigerians Lose Jobs by Casidibush: 5:55pm On Jan 14, 2020
Earn 30k to 300k monthly by following this link
https://lcusmoney.xyz/4820898753096/
It’s an advertising company that pays 10cents per ads click you make (100% legit).
You are not paying anything, you just need your phone, internet and time to earn.
Join and thank me later

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mass Retrenchment In My Place Of Work; Am I Safe? / Four Ways To Get The Best Of Your Salary. / My Senior Colleague Stole My Money In The Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.