Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,283 members, 7,950,480 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 02:58 PM

Hold Bitcoin Or Buy Btc Packs - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Hold Bitcoin Or Buy Btc Packs (349 Views)

How Long Should I Hold Bitcoin And Other Cryptocurrency? / BTC Traders Here Is A Good Place To Trade, Buy BTC At Cheap Rate / Teach Me How To Trade Bitcoin or Any Online Biz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hold Bitcoin Or Buy Btc Packs by process123(m): 9:33am On Jan 08, 2018
�� WHY YOU CAN'T LOSE YOUR MONEY WITH USI-TECH

��This is the first question everybody wants answered. Let me explain this in easy terms.��

If you were to buy packs equivalent to 1 bitcoin you would spend $15,004USD at todays price and it would buy you 250pks. If you then compound your returns 100% for 1 yr you will end up with 1622pks which is 6.25 bitcoins, worth a total of $93,775!!! This is if the price of bitcoins stay at todays price for the whole year.

��Now if bitcoin was to drop by 50% in that year and was only worth $7,502, you will still end up with 6.25 bitcoins but the value of them will be $46,887!!!!!

��Lets look if it drops by 75%...its now only worth $3,751. You still have 6.25 bitcoin and it will be worth $23,443.75 so you are still ahead by $8,439.75!!!! This is fantastic and certainly no loss.

��On the flip side, what if bitcoin increases like its predicted to....if it goes up to $40,000 your 6.25 bitcoin are now worth $250,000!!!

��if it climbs higher to say $60,000 which experts feel is very possible in the next 12mths...your 6.25 bitcoins will now be worth $375,000!!!!!

��The main point i am making here is that with compounding your returns, it makes no difference what bitcoins price is doing...you will still end up turning 1bitcoin into 6.25 bitcoins in 280 working days (1yr) and if the bottom falls out of the price, which is highly unlikely but not impossible, you are still going to make money!��

��These results are simple math...you will still get the same % growth on smaller starting figures...i have just kept it simple working on a whole bitcoin value.

Click below to watch the video explanation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_kiD-7ZicsQ&feature=youtu.be

Interested: send notification to ekemaraizu@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Who Wants To Invest In A Valentine's Couple's Ball/dinner/ Sensational Evening / This Is The Perfect Time To Invest In Cryptocurrency / 50k Loan Please,dont Let My Layers Die

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.