Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,908 members, 7,890,005 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 07:10 AM

How Long Should I Hold Bitcoin And Other Cryptocurrency? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How Long Should I Hold Bitcoin And Other Cryptocurrency? (353 Views)

Bitcoin, TBC, Ethereum and Other Cryptocurrency Ban: What You Should Do. / Pls Tips To Learn How To Trade In Bitcoin Or Any Other Cryptocurrency / Hold Bitcoin Or Buy Btc Packs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Long Should I Hold Bitcoin And Other Cryptocurrency? by buysellbitcoin: 1:44pm On Jul 15, 2021
Despite the unpredictable pattern of bitcoin and other cryptocurrency, it is a notable form of investment. Hence the volatility shouldn’t deter
anyone from investing in crypto currency. The duration of holding can not be ascertain as the holding of cryptocurrency should be based on
profitability.

Investing in cryptocurrency should not be treated like other forms of investments that the return on investment is calculated based on the
tenure of investment as this principle does not hold with crypto currencies.

How long should i withhold bitcoin and other cryptocurrency then?

Though most experts will advice to treat crypto like a marathon and hold for the long term, but the duration of withholding is completely based on your level of profit and as such the decision to buy or sell is made from different factors ranging from the average price, the current market price and analyses of the futuristic price.

Nevertheless, withholding crypto for the long term could be...

Follow the link for a complete read https://buysellbitcoin.website/2021/03/11/how-long-should-i-hold-bitcoin-and-other-crytocurrency/

(1) (Reply)

Is Legitlenders.club A Legitimate Platform? / Shiba Inu: The Rising / NFT For Artists: How Artists Can Use NFT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.