Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,254 members, 7,934,104 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 06:06 PM

Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party - Events (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party (72096 Views)

Pictures From VGH Group Boss Mr Okafor Chinedu Wedding Reception / Official Pictures From “ilaje High School 2012/13” Get Together Party / Pictures From The Calabar Green Carnival Held Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by humilitypays(m): 8:32am On Jan 09, 2018
jboy73:
Alcohols.
Shisha.
Igbo.
Drugs and sluts everywhere.
More like Nairaland Yahoo boys and runs girls hookup party.
AKA when Olosho's meet their business partners.
Op please update.
Where is that forever upcoming musician with infinity low self-esteem? Airforce1 abi Airfucks2?

I know that small, bald headed, introverted , stingy dwarf that owns this forum will never grace such occasion.
Such recluse person.
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by DaddyKross: 8:33am On Jan 09, 2018
SpareNo1:
Oya na smiley

Pade mi ni orita shomongo
Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by jidxin(m): 8:33am On Jan 09, 2018
Plolly:

yes I an
olamide olajide
Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by Nobody: 8:33am On Jan 09, 2018
KushyKush:
Na dat bushboy dey fly up & down shey, Kids will always be kids though. Ara e o bale rara!!! Hin body no gree stay one place lol.
Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by Nobody: 8:35am On Jan 09, 2018
DaddyKross:

Pade mi ni orita shomongo
Kalo fori fogo grin grin
Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by Nobody: 8:35am On Jan 09, 2018
I was held up here, but I will be in Lag really soon. It's a promise
biacan:
You didn't come with me so I will show them my sugar daddy embarassed
Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by DaddyKross: 8:36am On Jan 09, 2018
SpareNo1:
Kalo fori fogo grin grin

Ka tun gungo gunobe cheesy
Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by Nobody: 8:36am On Jan 09, 2018
Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by jidxin(m): 8:37am On Jan 09, 2018
shinarlaura:
Handsome guys and beautiful girls tongue. Nice one
were u part of dem
Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by biacan(f): 8:37am On Jan 09, 2018
ChiefPiiko:
I was held up here, but I will be in Lag really soon. It's a promise
Better come with so many sugar daddy goodies ohhh tongue
Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by BiafranBushBoy: 8:37am On Jan 09, 2018
rawpadgin:
oya modify this comment b4 i stab u 4 yanch

lol.. The comment don tey na...

I go modify cheesy
Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by Makuos: 8:37am On Jan 09, 2018
KushyKush:
All thanks to God for another successful get together to kick off the year!

Here are fee pictures from the event held on Saturday 6th January 2018

You all know what time it is... The nairaland way! grin

All am seeing are Ashawos/Harlots...By their dressing/appearance!!!
Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by Nobodys(f): 8:40am On Jan 09, 2018
dmgr:

If only u could keep up,I would have said something
if only I could keep up what....lolz don't understand
Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by Nobody: 8:40am On Jan 09, 2018
Gathering of smokers, see as my fellow woman dey blow shisha.

Rubbish!
Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by KushyKush: 8:42am On Jan 09, 2018
swiz123:

You musn't mingle with me dear, there are other cool guys that attended.

You are smart and that's one thing I admire about you.You already envisaged that the party would be a battle of the prettiest and freshest, so it's only logical you avoid such...

Your low self esteem needs thorough job

Ishilove is one of those sadist we don't want in our midst. She is old and backward.

4 Likes

Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by rawpadgin(m): 8:42am On Jan 09, 2018
biacan:
undecided
cry cry

My woman has caught me hitting on another woman o shocked shocked

Baby i was just trying to have fun, u know i will never cheat on you
Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by Martin0(m): 8:44am On Jan 09, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Omg! Such ancient reasoning. They are at a beach.. Yea? You for call all dem oyibo wey dey wear only bikini dey Waka for beach oloshos na. Caveman

Hahahahahahahgringringrin NwanyiAwkaetiti I hail u oo!grin
Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by swiz123(m): 8:44am On Jan 09, 2018
KushyKush:

Ishilove is one of those sadist we don't want in our midst. She is old and backward.

Exactly,,,she is too old and backward but above all, her body failed her at a young age... Try and understand her pains bro... It's only fair she became a sadist

4 Likes

Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by Martin0(m): 8:45am On Jan 09, 2018
Purebeerry:

Rubbish!

Na wa for u oo!grin to blow shisha nor be bad tin na!
Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by Nobodys(f): 8:45am On Jan 09, 2018
Makuos:

The ladies looks like harlot in their dressing/appearance while the men looks like womanizers in their looks/appearance!!!
what's wrong with the dresses...you think people wear Church gowns to beach??.....spare us pls. If they wore long skirts you guys will complain that they are local...
Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by donsiqua(m): 8:47am On Jan 09, 2018
KushyKush:

Your MCM thinks Having fun means we are not contributing to anything...He is 38 and still thinks like a toddler.

You didn't attend the party as an intellectual individual that you claim to be, please what important thing have you contributed to your family (not to talk about the country) and I mean apart from staying on nairaland 24/7 looking for likes?

https://www.nairaland.com/4276840/4-totally-simple-ways-get#64005195

As seen in this thread, You started the new year with 3,000 Naira debt and you are here being a sadist to happy people... See this frustrated poor dejected man grin

Your brain is old and dusty. It needs formatting

Waiting patiently for the haters to arrive. See them over there... grin

Dude thinks everyone is a dumbass like him. I missed the Fuuuuuun!
Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by swiz123(m): 8:48am On Jan 09, 2018
Makuos:

All am seeing are Ashawos/Harlots...By their dressing/appearance!!!

All i see in you is a complete troll...pray God elevates you bro cos if you can be sincere to yourself, you'd admit that oloshos and ashawos are far more better than you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by Nobody: 8:48am On Jan 09, 2018
No problem
biacan:
Better come with so many sugar daddy goodies ohhh tongue
Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by ouzo1(m): 8:49am On Jan 09, 2018
Purebeerry:

Rubbish!

Where is ur statue??
Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by Airforce1(m): 8:49am On Jan 09, 2018
Purebeerry:

Rubbish!
Just look at these one

Holier than thou people

Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by rawpadgin(m): 8:49am On Jan 09, 2018
biacan:
You didn't come with me so I will show them my sugar daddy embarassed
so u attended? Without my consent?

Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by swiz123(m): 8:49am On Jan 09, 2018
Martin0:

Na wa for u oo!grin to blow shisha nor be bad tin na!

The nairaland family had always known you to be an asslicker

2 Likes

Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by Sirme411(m): 8:51am On Jan 09, 2018
KushyKush:
All thanks to God for another successful get together to kick off the year!

Here are fee pictures from the event held on Saturday 6th January 2018

You all know what time it is... The nairaland way! grin

I noticed "Few"was substituted for "Fee"....

how can i know what time it is....did I use ur watch to set my time ni...
Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by wristbangle: 8:52am On Jan 09, 2018
People are entitled to their opinion. Even if the party is done in dubai coupled with a yatch concept, some people will still make negative comment about it.

You can't satisfy human beings even if you lay down your life for them. The derogatory comments in this thread could stem out of frustration and outright jealousy from some of the people saying such ridiculous statement.

To organised a party is not easy and am sure the planning team had learnt something no one can't take from them. Some of the people who had spoken thrash can't even organised their bedroom let alone their life. It would shocked someone that these category of people are low lifers, sad and depressed.

Once again kudos to kushykush and other organisers of the party. This is a huge improvement as against the previous ones.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by biacan(f): 8:52am On Jan 09, 2018
rawpadgin:
so u attended? Without my consent?
I didn't let anyone notice me biko..... cause of all the people I've bashed they might beat me up and you know I don't have power embarassed
Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by jy2kbeyond(m): 8:52am On Jan 09, 2018
StrawberryGloss:
Thumbs-up.

Lets organize ours grin
Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by Makuos: 8:52am On Jan 09, 2018
swiz123:

All i see in you is a complete troll...pray God elevates you bro cos if you can be sincere to yourself, you'd admit that oloshos and ashawos are far more better than you.

So tell me, how are they better than me

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (28) (Reply)

Man Wore Igbo Traditional Clothes To His Church Wedding / Nigerian Man And His Oyinbo Bride Wed In A Simple Ceremony Abroad (Photos) / 2019 Abuja All White Pool Party Records Massive Turnout With Exciting Attraction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.