Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,262 members, 7,934,120 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 06:35 PM

Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party - Events (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party (72103 Views)

Pictures From VGH Group Boss Mr Okafor Chinedu Wedding Reception / Official Pictures From “ilaje High School 2012/13” Get Together Party / Pictures From The Calabar Green Carnival Held Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by horciglowri(f): 10:19am On Jan 09, 2018
Makuos:

No wonder someone just said he saw u at the party that's why u are attacking the truth!!! Let me tell u without blinking an eye...The best thing that can happen to u this hear is if u will repent and amend your ways befores too late!!!

Mr Makuos leave me alone na eeehn..
is it your beach abi is it your repentance?
since I won't make heaven for going to the beach why not wait till rapture takes place.
Biko

1 Like

Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by kenex4ever(m): 10:23am On Jan 09, 2018
horciglowri:

yeaa yea you right.

��
yea
Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by Nobody: 10:23am On Jan 09, 2018
greiboy:
angry

You this British girl.
There's potential, what's missing is a motivational/encouraging climate grin
Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by horciglowri(f): 10:24am On Jan 09, 2018
DaddyKross:
Horciglowri darling kiss

I see you tongue
DaddyKross:
Horciglowri darling kiss

I see you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by horciglowri(f): 10:26am On Jan 09, 2018
kenex4ever:
yea
hmm, I just checked your profile and your picture is not there joor
Hope you had fun tho?
Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by Elnino4ladies: 10:27am On Jan 09, 2018
NL is full of Olosho sha
Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by qholar(m): 10:27am On Jan 09, 2018
Bunch of losers claiming saint as if they never been to beach or club in their life. I think it high time I suspend my account on NL. Too many kids, not matured with low IQ. We called it a get together party to wine and dance and not a conference meeting. Seriously some comments got me pissed off. Some people re just enemy of progress and it won’t be well for them

Oloriburuku people full NL kiddies that worth to be feeding. Soon they will start be begging, disturbing mentions to help them with school fees, for their sick people etc.

I AM OUT OF HERE.

1 Like

Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by Makuos: 10:31am On Jan 09, 2018
horciglowri:

Mr Makuos leave me alone na eeehn..
is it your beach abi is it your repentance?
since I won't make heaven for going to the beach why not wait till rapture takes place.
Biko

Did I force u or stop u from enjoyng your life Keep enjoying dear...eat, be merry and live as u like but I won't stop saying the bitter truth!!!

1 Like

Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by Pweedycutie(f): 10:33am On Jan 09, 2018
When would Kano do theirs Kano peeps where art thou smiley
Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by daiksworld: 10:41am On Jan 09, 2018
Do well to inform me on the next party date oooo.cheers
KushyKush:
PS: There are so many frustrated, broke and poor people on nairaland.

You are going to see comments that shows their frustration at others having fun meanwhile they've got nothing going well for themselves. These people are what you call "TROLLS" they have no traces of happiness in their lives. grin

Pictures of people having fun might provoke them to hating or saying bad things. Watch as they'll not prove me wrong. smiley

Meanwhile others will come out and say

"Youths should stand up for the country instead of partying"

whereas they were too scared to go for the #EndSars crusade. Too many hypocrites in Nigeria.

Wait oh, are we politicians or does that look like gathering of members of house of assembly? grin

They can never achieve anything but they will criticize those who achieved their goals against all odds.

Abeggi...Let me go and start preparing for the next party jare cheesy
Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by mhizsuzzy(f): 10:43am On Jan 09, 2018
Well done organizers

But from look of things, every one is forming on your own boss, guys one side girls one side. No socialization. It is a get together not a look me I look u program or on your own program

My sincere observation

3 Likes

Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by Nobody: 10:43am On Jan 09, 2018
bodyonchecheche:

There's potential, what's missing is a motivational/encouraging climate grin
Yes, I agree we need motivation and encouragement. Still, we can't be motivated or encouraged with such a mindset" Nigeria is not a country worth dying for"

I realize that we have a lot of problems in Nigeria. I mean just look at the damages in all sectors of the economy, from the educational to health to industrial and commercial sectors.

Even so, we need a collective effort to solve our problems. Our leaders alone can't resolve our problems.

Think of Nigeria problems as an empty bucket and imagine every effort of all Nigerians to solve the trouble as a drop of water. One person's effort might not be capable to fill the bucket, but the efforts of everyone will definitely go a long way in filling the bucket.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by mhizsuzzy(f): 10:44am On Jan 09, 2018
qholar:
Bunch of losers claiming saint as if they never been to beach or club in their life. I think it high time I suspend my account on NL. Too many kids, not matured with low IQ. We called it a get together party to wine and dance and not a conference meeting. Seriously some comments got me pissed off. Some people re just enemy of progress and it won’t be well for them

Oloriburuku people full NL kiddies that worth to be feeding. Soon they will start be begging, disturbing mentions to help them with school fees, for their sick people etc.

I AM OUT OF HERE.
Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by RoyalBlak007: 10:44am On Jan 09, 2018
Pweedycutie:
When would Kano do theirs Kano peeps where art thou smiley

Me! Me! Me!cheesy

Let's hookup @ Ado ßayèro Māll
Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by FemiEddy(m): 10:46am On Jan 09, 2018
Angy55:

C'mmon go back to where you have enough pounded yam to swallow jor. grin grin.
shey u will come? grin
Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by pocohantas(f): 10:47am On Jan 09, 2018
WrathOfHadez:

I am smelling your anxiety to bed that dude. Deny you aren’t moist with anticipation down there.

Ftre birth, poco-girl has the hots for you but you know she carries more baggage than upper Iweka agbero.

Continue smelling it, rottweiler... grin

WrathOfHadez:
How can she be polite given her man-hating antecedents here. But if she can bring all that fury and hate into bed who doubts a strong dick can chase away her resilient demons.

Anyways, I always knew her hate for you was all smokes and mirrors.

I don't hate him, I don't hate you either.
Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by FemiEddy(m): 10:47am On Jan 09, 2018
DaddyKross:

Hommie, what's up ?
m kool broda, wassup wif u, where u dey?
Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by mhizsuzzy(f): 10:51am On Jan 09, 2018
qholar:

I AM OUT OF HERE.

Go nah who dey beg you so bcoz someone does not conform to your way of life thats why the person na kid

Come to think of it it is get together and not clubbing. if we wanted to club we would have gone to a club

Nairaland is a serious forum that could have been used to sort out nigga problems and how to resolved issues no be partying. Na kids wey dey waste their lives in the name of partying.
Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by DaddyKross: 10:54am On Jan 09, 2018
FemiEddy:

m kool broda, wassup wif u, where u dey?

I dey Lagos ooh ore. buzz me for whatsapp

1 Like

Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by superlanny(m): 10:59am On Jan 09, 2018
KushyKush:
PS: There are so many frustrated, broke and poor people on nairaland.

You are going to see comments that shows their frustration at others having fun meanwhile they've got nothing going well for themselves. These people are what you call "TROLLS" they have no traces of happiness in their lives. grin

Pictures of people having fun might provoke them to hating or saying bad things. Watch as they'll not prove me wrong. smiley

Meanwhile others will come out and say

"Youths should stand up for the country instead of partying"

whereas they were too scared to go for the #EndSars crusade. Too many hypocrites in Nigeria.

Wait oh, are we politicians or does that look like gathering of members of house of assembly? grin

They can never achieve anything but they will criticize those who achieved their goals against all odds.

Abeggi...Let me go and start preparing for the next party jare cheesy

why are you feeling insecure na, people will talk whether you like it or not.
Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by AkpaMgbor(m): 11:06am On Jan 09, 2018
iSufferFools:
Believe me, her fury and hate will evaporate like boiling water the moment she set her eyes on FT's erect's _penis.

I tell you bro, girls who use dildos_ often hold their breath the moment they set eyes upon an angry penis that stands erect and seeing the veins staring in mute vexation.

Bro, such sight always make them clutch their vaginas and think out loud: "so this is what I've been missing".
From which planet did this guy arrive from? grin
Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by qholar(m): 11:10am On Jan 09, 2018
mhizsuzzy:

Go nah who dey beg you so bcoz someone does not conform to your way of life thats why the person na kid

Come to think of it it is get together and not clubbing. if we wanted to club we would have gone to a club

Nairaland is a serious forum that could have been used to sort out nigga problems and how to resolved issues no be partying. Na kids wey dey waste their lives in the name of partying.
I am sure you know your way to Abuja and meet with the politicians with your opinion. What have u contribute in the society and show us a proof.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by kenex4ever(m): 11:11am On Jan 09, 2018
horciglowri:

hmm, I just checked your profile and your picture is not there joor

Hope you had fun tho?

I didn't come to d party

I saw your pix on nairaland, I meant
Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by Nobody: 11:13am On Jan 09, 2018
Blackhawk03:

Those hating on their outfits should kukuma thank God I didn't go, na Lycra shorts and bra I for wear. sad angry
Hehehe Omo shakushaku lol

Me na Aso adura I for wear go (white garment)
Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by Nobody: 11:18am On Jan 09, 2018
horciglowri:

you stupid idiot with dusty brain, do your sisters tie wrapper or wear long skirts to the beach?
kindly answer.
So that's you in the picture? Well, you seem to lack manners and therefore won't make good girlfriend
Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by sirbanky77(m): 11:25am On Jan 09, 2018
una sideline me ooooooooo...... is a good thing ooooo for you guys all works no play make a Jack a dull boy
Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by kaziblake(f): 11:33am On Jan 09, 2018
Makuos:

Must u go to the beach If going to the beach will make u to sin by your dressing and pleasure Then don't go there...or is going to beach a necessity. Plz try and reason!!!
Oh gosh!Which planet are you from holier than thou?
Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by alexmakaay(m): 11:36am On Jan 09, 2018
Good outing.. da proxima will b bomb!!!! kudos to the organisers.. una try.
Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by sirbanky77(m): 11:37am On Jan 09, 2018
terrezo2002:
Is smoking and drinking fun? I can't be in such a gathering. They don't even look happy. No.smiling, just seeing people boning their faces and forming for one another, all of them claiming bad guys and bad girls.
If you want to have true fun, contact me.
I laugh you in Greek
Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by kaziblake(f): 11:38am On Jan 09, 2018
SpareNo1:
So that's you in the picture? Well, you seem to lack manners and therefore won't make good girlfriend
Lol who want to date an unfortunate person?
Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by sirbanky77(m): 11:39am On Jan 09, 2018
mhizsuzzy:

then quit or leave them be
Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by Nobody: 11:42am On Jan 09, 2018
kaziblake:
Lol who want to date an unfortunate person?
your point?

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply)

Man Wore Igbo Traditional Clothes To His Church Wedding / Nigerian Man And His Oyinbo Bride Wed In A Simple Ceremony Abroad (Photos) / 2019 Abuja All White Pool Party Records Massive Turnout With Exciting Attraction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.