Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,290 members, 7,964,276 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 11:12 AM

My Boyfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend (1400 Views)

My Boyfriend Started Acting Strange...help! / My Boyfriend Impregnates Me And My Daughter / What Do I Give My Boyfriend On His Birthday? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Boyfriend by linkteddy(m): 2:48pm On Mar 01, 2007
MY BOYFRIEND SAYS HE LOVES ME. THOUGH HE CARE FOR ME AND HE IS ALWAYS THERE FOR ME BUT I ALSO FEELS HE HAS A DATE OUTSIDE WHICH EACH TIME I TRY TO CONFRONT HIM, HE KEEPS TELLING ME  ITS A LIE. I SEE LOVE MESSAGES IN HIS PHONE AND HE ALSO RECIEVES SOME STRANGE CALLS BUT I DONT TAKE THEM TO BE TOO SERIOUS. BUT WHENEVER HE FINDS ANY MESSAGE IN MY PHONE, HE WILL START SHOUTING. SAYING ALL SORTS OF THINGS.

I DONT KNOW. WITH THIS LITTLE STUFF I HAVE NARRATED
DO YOU THINK THIS GUY TRULY  LOVES ME?
Re: My Boyfriend by RuuDie(m): 10:46am On Mar 02, 2007
linkteddy,

4rm what u've said - why do i get d feelin dat u're lettin dis guy "ride" u , it seems u always give in 2 whatever he says 2 easily; u need 2 put ur foot down 'cos i think he thinks u're kinda weak, so he feels can eat his cake & have it.
u need 2 be strong girlfriend , speak ur mind, let him know u're not a stooge!
Re: My Boyfriend by smartsoft(m): 12:05pm On Mar 02, 2007
simple
Re: My Boyfriend by Busta(f): 11:28pm On Mar 02, 2007
answer to your question - he don't love u!

and am with RuuDie . . that guy just using u!
Re: My Boyfriend by Free(f): 12:37am On Mar 03, 2007
yea he definately dnt truly love u

find da strength to leave him
b4 u get hurt grin grin
Re: My Boyfriend by Bolarge(m): 2:12pm On Mar 22, 2007
My Boyfriend.Yea right. angry

My dawg is more like it.
Re: My Boyfriend by OmoEko1(f): 3:43pm On Mar 22, 2007
He doesn't love u at all

y do gurls fall for this thing called LOVE shocked shocked
Re: My Boyfriend by sisimose(f): 12:10am On Mar 23, 2007
he is up to no good, tell us the circumstances of the break up, i feel he is setting you up for hit and run sex, that is if you broke his heart

i will be back wink
Re: My Boyfriend by LoverBwoy(m): 1:48am On Mar 23, 2007
why dont you just dump him! heck
if your boyfriend is doing something you dont like just dump his ass!

If he drinks water the wrong way Dump the fooll whats with stress you people put up with shyte!
Re: My Boyfriend by linkteddy(m): 7:01pm On Mar 24, 2007
LoverBwoy

i dont think u know what they call love.
Re: My Boyfriend by whiteNkem(f): 8:21pm On Mar 24, 2007
Why don't you just face facts and keep on deceiving yourself? The more time I'm jobless, the harder it'll get to let go! Yet, if you keep on having doubts whether it's just your imagination or not, why don't u call some of those girls and pretend a lil bit? As in try to connect her with the guy, say "I heard your boyfriend (his name) is good at computers (for eg, or whatever he can do; so i'd need u to pass on a message" or don't know; anything that'll make her confirm or spit out useful info! `Cuz it's true u need solid proof when accusing someone!
Re: My Boyfriend by sweetberry(f): 8:25pm On Mar 24, 2007
can he explain how the love messages got to his fone, and he is shouting at you because of your own messages. i bey u sista live him alone before he destroy you
Re: My Boyfriend by manntee(m): 11:26pm On Mar 24, 2007
i find it amazing how people can advice on life making or braking decision based on three lines of text from a biased party. elders say there are two sides to every story and i am sure that a guy the withstood all the challenges you probably threw at him to ask and maintain a relatioship with you will not engage in what you highligted cos it takes time and energy and money (especially these days of GSM )to start and maintain a relationship, a serious one at that . so i would ask you,first how old are you and are you engaged in a serious and productive relationship or you are just doing boyfriend and girlfriend first before i make further comments.
Re: My Boyfriend by LadyT(f): 11:30pm On Mar 24, 2007
manntee:

i find it amazing how people can advice on life making or braking decision based on three lines of text from a biased party. elders say there are two sides to every story and i am sure that a guy the withstood all the challenges you probably threw at him to ask and maintain a relatioship with you will not engage in what you highligted because it takes time and energy and money (especially these days of GSM )to start and maintain a relationship, a serious one at that . so i would ask you,first how old are you and are you engaged in a serious and productive relationship or you are just doing boyfriend and girlfriend first before i make further comments.

Manntee please save it. She said she saw "love texts" its going to be hard to prove thats they got there by accident.

Secondly who cares if they are just boyfriend and girlfriend. Are you meant to become faithful ONLY when you are married?
Re: My Boyfriend by manntee(m): 12:04am On Mar 25, 2007
@ladyT

my point is unless you are in the bedroom when its hapening you cannot say they are making love. all your reactions are based on her satements what she claims she saw. ui have seen situations that have taught me never to make decisions especuially on matters of the heart based on one person report, beside you were not there when they started out or what they agreed on even if they really have a relationship, i know of guys that will claim they are in a relationship with a lady only for the lady to deny and the fact is attimes we assume a lot more than what is happening and our sense of imagination tend s to belive the worst.
it may be so in this case it may not my point is it seems unreasonable to take decisions based on just her three lines, any relationship that can be described in three lines to me is not a relationship, its a figment of someones imagination but then that is my opinion same way some pple are of the opinion that the best thing for her to do is to endthe relatinship.

if there ever was one.
Re: My Boyfriend by joyblinks(f): 6:47pm On Mar 25, 2007
deleted
Re: My Boyfriend by puker(m): 11:56am On Mar 26, 2007
If gals will only learn to live their own life. Just go around and take a statistics of all married women, 95% of them had more than four boyfriends before marriage. Love was killed so many decades ago by our generation. Men are not made in heaven. The more you think of been loved the more there is a chance of loosing a relationship, because boys got be boys. Just concentrate on been lucky enough to get married. And when you do pray the man comes home every day. No get Hypertension o.
Re: My Boyfriend by manntee(m): 5:17pm On Mar 26, 2007
joyblinks:

(its the same linkteddy)

Manntee.

u asked of my age. well i must say am 19.
at that age i feel you are young to really know ur mind which you prove by asking for advice that touch your very essence from a board full of strangers. undecided

as for the boyfriend stuff
if a relationship is not boyfriend/girlfriend 1st level or fiance/fiancee 2nd level, then i think it will be husband/wife fianl level. its step by step and also goes according to the age. for my age, i will say am keeping a boyfriend but that (the word boyfriend/girlfriend) dosent mean its nothing serious, its the same love they all feel for their partners.
you obviously dont know how you feel for each other or you wouldnt be asking us if we feel he loves you. you should be in the best position to determine that since you are the one in the relationship.

as for the three line stuff.
do u want me to write a full page before u believe what i am trying to tell?
even if i belive what you say is the truth, it would only be fair to take decisions based on as much information as possible, thats all.

my advise, search your heart very well, you are young, you have your whole life ahead of you and obviously an intelligent and smart woman. dont for any reason underate yourself or lose your identity all in an effort to try fit in. a true guy that loves you will loveyou for who you are, not try to change you or subdue you, yiu are who you are and any guy that approaches you sees that before he comes calling so dont give up your identity trying to be what a guy wants. belive me when i tell you, most guys want an independent woman. who is emotionally stable. by this i mean while he is away , she can stand on her own and still have a life, but to feather they complement each other. that is what i belive love is about. even this does not fully describe it but ny dear at the very least make it you minimum dont ever settle for less.
what you make of this is up to you.
lastly never let anybody make up you mind for you.
you will be the one to live with the results.

anyway sha.
thanks for the reply

you are welcome.

sorry it was after i posted this i knew i didnt log in. i used someone's id (Linkteddy)
Re: My Boyfriend by joyblinks(f): 5:24pm On Mar 26, 2007
deleted
Re: My Boyfriend by Smi1(m): 3:25am On Feb 01, 2010
you must have a concrete prove before bouncing on him ok, you can't just come up here and start narating story more over you claimed that he saw some Sms text on your phone, probably you ain't straight with the lad as well ?, anyway you guys must learn to be faithful, d'accord !!
Re: My Boyfriend by na2day2(m): 6:00am On Feb 01, 2010
linkteddy:

MY BOYFRIEND SAYS HE LOVES ME. THOUGH HE CARE FOR ME AND HE IS ALWAYS THERE FOR ME BUT I ALSO FEELS HE HAS A DATE OUTSIDE WHICH EACH TIME I TRY TO CONFRONT HIM, HE KEEPS TELLING ME  ITS A LIE. I SEE LOVE MESSAGES IN HIS PHONE AND HE ALSO RECIEVES SOME STRANGE CALLS BUT I DONT TAKE THEM TO BE TOO SERIOUS. BUT WHENEVER HE FINDS ANY MESSAGE IN MY PHONE, HE WILL START SHOUTING. SAYING ALL SORTS OF THINGS.

DO YOU THINK THIS GUY TRULY  LOVES ME?

there is an easy way of finding out if he loves u. take a flower and start taking its petals apart one at a time and start saying "he loves me, he loves me not" if the last petal is at "he loves me" then he truly loves u, otherwise, take a hike grin grin grin grin
Re: My Boyfriend by ayanrin(m): 3:51pm On Feb 01, 2010
[quote author
MY BOYFRIEND SAYS HE LOVES ME. THOUGH HE CARE FOR ME AND HE IS ALWAYS THERE FOR ME BUT I ALSO FEELS HE HAS A DATE OUTSIDE WHICH EACH TIME I TRY TO CONFRONT HIM, HE KEEPS TELLING ME  ITS A LIE. I SEE LOVE MESSAGES IN HIS PHONE AND HE ALSO RECIEVES SOME STRANGE CALLS BUT I DONT TAKE THEM TO BE TOO SERIOUS. BUT WHENEVER HE FINDS ANY MESSAGE IN MY PHONE, HE WILL START SHOUTING. SAYING ALL SORTS OF THINGS.

DO YOU THINK THIS GUY TRULY  LOVES ME?

being seen any stuff of message in his phone u know is a normal thing on a normal circumstance. my advise is dis. u av to decide by yourself if u truly u luv him try and kip him. he like u.
Re: My Boyfriend by googles: 4:11pm On Feb 01, 2010
[size=13pt]he doesnt love you girlie, wake up[/size]
Re: My Boyfriend by Nobody: 4:36pm On Feb 01, 2010
You are probably one of his side chick. Just move on. Singledom is much better than this stress that will prematurely age you smiley.

(1) (Reply)

When There's No More Love In A Relationship? / I Think She Jazzed Me! / I Hv A Serious Problem What Will I Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.