Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,656 members, 7,889,146 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 12:23 AM

Is It a Sin To Place Holy Book In A Hotel Room? - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Is It a Sin To Place Holy Book In A Hotel Room? (10399 Views)

Reflect On These Quran Verses Anytime You Want To Commit A Sin / How To Place The Hands During Tashahhud? / Artificial Insemination To Get A Child: Is It A Sin In Islam? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It a Sin To Place Holy Book In A Hotel Room? by Rashduct4luv(m): 11:50am On Jan 15, 2018
tintingz:
Give me good reason why i shouldn't talk about a thought that is express publicly (public matter)?
I quoted someone not you. We started somewhere and i know he has a religion unlike you
Re: Is It a Sin To Place Holy Book In A Hotel Room? by tintingz(m): 12:01pm On Jan 15, 2018
Rashduct4luv:
I quoted someone not you. We started somewhere and i know he has a religion unlike you
Because he's religious and I'm not doesn't mean I can't question your claim especially when it's a public matter!

This is a public forum, I'm attacking your claim, what does Islam offer that other religions don't offer?

You're free to ignore if you don't have answers to your claim.
Re: Is It a Sin To Place Holy Book In A Hotel Room? by Rashduct4luv(m): 12:20pm On Jan 15, 2018
tintingz:
Because he's religious and I'm not doesn't mean I can't question your claim especially when it's a public matter!

This is a public forum, I'm attacking your claim, what does Islam offer that's better that other religions don't offer?

You're free to ignore if you don't have answers to your claim.
I had told you previously to open a thread and tag me but you always wish to derail thread, this isn't logical now! Let the person i'm refering to answer me and until you are able to open your thread then you will get your response. People who believe in God are largely different from those who don't.
Bye
Re: Is It a Sin To Place Holy Book In A Hotel Room? by tintingz(m): 12:45pm On Jan 15, 2018
Rashduct4luv:

I had told you previously to open a thread and tag me but you always wish to derail thread, this isn't logical now! Let the person i'm refering to answer me and until you are able to open your thread then you will get your response. People who believe in God are largely different from those who don't.
Bye
Yes, people who believe in God are mentally different from those who don't, that doesn't stop you from defending your claims, at least try to convince the person what your religion offer.

I will soon open a thread, asking how Allah is the true God and Islam is the true religion.

1 Like

Re: Is It a Sin To Place Holy Book In A Hotel Room? by Empiree: 3:18pm On Jan 15, 2018
Still on this trash angry sad
Re: Is It a Sin To Place Holy Book In A Hotel Room? by udatso: 6:19pm On Jan 15, 2018
Hmm
Re: Is It a Sin To Place Holy Book In A Hotel Room? by martinlooter(m): 11:39am On Jan 19, 2018
amnesty7:

Your location is Lagos and here you are saying Hausa youths chanting and wanted to commit arson. It simply doesn't add up.

I wish you can point out in the write up where I mentioned my location is in Lagos. Or you're seeing something else. Please I didn't mention the name of the hotel nor did I mention my location.
Re: Is It a Sin To Place Holy Book In A Hotel Room? by amnesty7: 2:25pm On Jan 19, 2018
martinlooter:

I wish you can point out in the write up where I mentioned my location is in Lagos. Or you're seeing something else. Please I didn't mention the name of the hotel nor did I mention my location.
So says your profile.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Russia '18 World Cup: From Another Corner / Questions On The “innocence Of Muslims”. / What Can You Do In One Minute?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.