Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,116 members, 7,916,263 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 07:07 PM

Sinners In Christ Embassy,steal Millions Of Naira In Church’s Bank - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sinners In Christ Embassy,steal Millions Of Naira In Church’s Bank (6665 Views)

Hell Will Be Hotter For Deeper Life Sinners - W.F. Kumuyi / 10 Ways Sinners Celebrate Easter- By Tosyne2much / What Will God Gain By Throwing Sinners In Hell Fire? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sinners In Christ Embassy,steal Millions Of Naira In Church’s Bank by jaffi: 5:46pm On Apr 16, 2010
That was a mistake
i mean christ Embassy!!!!!!!
i love this Man of God and his message.
take it or you leave it!
Re: Sinners In Christ Embassy,steal Millions Of Naira In Church’s Bank by valchris10: 1:30am On Apr 19, 2010
Hmm! Holiest and righteous judges who are nt guity of any sin and have received  d divine responsibility of condeming n judging those for whom christ died. Kudos from "heaven". I hav a qst 4 u. Who art thou that judgest another man's servant? To his own master he falls or stands, yea and God is able 2 make him stand. More so, i believe that d joblessness n economic crunch is realy taking a pathetic taul ön you So i suggest that u stick your hungry dumb n numb brain in søme other begarly activity outside Gods' b4 your forward untold damnation 4 touching Gods' anointèd. I Apologise  if i was a litle rude, actually tryin 2 tell 2 stalk your poor tails between your feeble malnourished bønes n  get lost before u appear late. O.k.,
Re: Sinners In Christ Embassy,steal Millions Of Naira In Church’s Bank by Enigma(m): 1:55am On Apr 19, 2010
valchris10:

Hmm! Holiest and righteous judges who are nt guity of any sin and have received  d divine responsibility of condeming n judging those for whom christ died. Kudos from "heaven". I hav a qst 4 u. Who art thou that judgest another man's servant? To his own master he falls or stands, yea and God is able 2 make him stand. More so, i believe that d joblessness n economic crunch is realy taking a pathetic taul ön you So i suggest that u stick your hungry dumb n numb brain in søme other begarly activity outside Gods' b4 your forward untold damnation 4 touching Gods' anointèd. I Apologise  if i was a litle rude, actually tryin 2 tell 2 stalk your poor tails between your feeble malnourished bønes n  get lost before u appear late. O.k.,

You don't need to be sorry about being rude; just show your post to your man opaks Oyaks aka Nigeria's heretic-in-chief and he will be proud of you. Unless his body-guards won't let you get anywhere near him? Or you have a special pass?
Re: Sinners In Christ Embassy,steal Millions Of Naira In Church’s Bank by jessefly: 10:22am On Apr 19, 2010
Enigma:

You don't need to be sorry about being rude; just show your post to your man opaks Oyaks aka Nigeria's heretic-in-chief and he will be proud of you. Unless his body-guards won't let you get anywhere near him? Or you have a special pass?
dont judge false accuse dude, calling him a heretic is personal rada jus call him by his deeds u know of, there mite be a chance he is genuine, so be cautious how u speak
Re: Sinners In Christ Embassy,steal Millions Of Naira In Church’s Bank by jessefly: 10:31am On Apr 19, 2010
some dudes here enter me sha
but i dont have to defend my GO lik some cec guys do here anything he does or is doin will be accounted for on judgement day
Re: Sinners In Christ Embassy,steal Millions Of Naira In Church’s Bank by ogajim(m): 12:52pm On Apr 19, 2010
valchris10:

With so many Churches in Nigeria, little wonder lots of folks are jobless as you claim, a lean freedom is still much better than a fat slavery (remember Vatsa, you might be too young to)
Christian jnr. You started well but went off the highway on the wrong exit, and you're supposed to be a Christian undecided You guys are like entertainers with the IQ of an average rodent.
Re: Sinners In Christ Embassy,steal Millions Of Naira In Church’s Bank by oloriooko(m): 3:30pm On Apr 19, 2010
@ everybody!
This man of God Pastor Chris must either be a very successful, intelligent, organised, focused and out-of-this-world man or a fraudulent, lying, evil, wicked, blood-sucking man, for the whole country (Sun newsmpaper: leading daily in 9ja) to publish so much about him.
I like to meet such man. He must know something that many of you commenting do not know because there are 3 kinds of human being:
1. News readers (just like many of you on this forum)
2. News publisher (just like Sun newspaper looking for every right, wrong, twisted, semi-true news to publish to make money)
3. News maker (just like this man Pastor Chris and many others who are busy making landmarks).
I believe that this man is too much to handle for so many people that they now go for his members (mind you some people can disguise as members whereas they are destroyers while some are real members who have decided to become thorn-in-the-flesh). Its very unfortunate that many of you castigate while some support this man that cares less and gives no hoot about whose ox is goured on any matter published about him whether true or false. I admire his way of life just as i admires Iran's President boldness to challange America's outrageous interests in what has nothing to do with them! Listen, a man is not all measured by what he achieved only but by what he applied himself to achieve irrespective of failures or successes, what matters is that he put his life into use.
So stop commenting on what you do not know and apply your life to something! Be useful for your self and people around you. Please if anyone can get my message to this man, let him know this: He should continue doing what he knows best to do whetther many agree or not because so many of his haters are actually news readers; not one is a news maker like him! Ciao
Re: Sinners In Christ Embassy,steal Millions Of Naira In Church’s Bank by KunleOshob(m): 3:49pm On Apr 19, 2010
@Olorioko
Osama bin laden has more fanatical followers than Crook Oyakhilome and no matter how much evil he does they would always follow him,that apart Jesus already foretold that "even God's chosen ones would almost be deceived" by these false teachers how much less the ignoramus that attend CEC in droves. So live story a crook is a crook is a crook no matter how much they try to white wash him. He fails the minimum bible test of the furits he displays woefully, it is the fruits of his ministry to that so many of his members are stealing money in their places of work just togive to his "ministry" it is also the fruits of his ministry that so many of his acolates come to this forum to spew out heresies on a regular basis.
Re: Sinners In Christ Embassy,steal Millions Of Naira In Church’s Bank by jaffi: 3:55pm On Apr 19, 2010
Good talk!
thank you.
Re: Sinners In Christ Embassy,steal Millions Of Naira In Church’s Bank by ogajim(m): 4:39pm On Apr 19, 2010
Kunle, why you dey mind this olorioko ( I am tempted to call him oloriburuku) person sef?

These folks are amorphous kinds of people and no matter the amount of light we try to shed on their practices, they won't take it because they will just change into another ID and try to defend the indefensible.

God will surely judge them, something must be missing somewhere with these lot!
Re: Sinners In Christ Embassy,steal Millions Of Naira In Church’s Bank by Gunnaz007: 12:56am On Apr 20, 2010
The holy saint Kunl undecidede, The CJN lipsrsealed I would like to see were u wud be categorised on d Lord's day!!!

Good Luck!!!
Re: Sinners In Christ Embassy,steal Millions Of Naira In Church’s Bank by Joagbaje(m): 6:47am On Apr 20, 2010
He is categorised already

2 Cor. 4:3-4

But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost: [4] In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

1 Cor. 2:14

But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

Jude 1:18-19

How that they told you there should be mockers in the last time, who should walk after their own ungodly lusts. [19] These be they who separate themselves, sensual, having not the Spirit.

Jude 1:8-10

Likewise also these filthy dreamers defile the flesh, despise dominion, and speak evil of dignities. [9] Yet Michael the archangel, when contending with the devil he disputed about the body of Moses, durst not bring against him a railing accusation, but said, The Lord rebuke thee. [10] But these speak evil of those things which they know not: but what they know naturally, as brute beasts, in those things they corrupt themselves.
Re: Sinners In Christ Embassy,steal Millions Of Naira In Church’s Bank by ogajim(m): 12:03pm On Apr 20, 2010
^^^ Trying to find a rhyme and reason for this post!

Our God is a JUST God who sent his only begotten son to PAY our DEBT in FULL and yet called himself our FRIEND while he was here on earth, he warned us of what the last days would be like which is why he admonished us to be "wise as serpents and gentle as doves" for FALSE preachers would come after his SHEEP.

"By their fruits, ye shall know them, ", if spreading the TRUTH about our Lord Jesus Christ makes someone to be "categorized", it can only be a GOOD category to be in grin

You guys need more firepower ( a few Abrams tanks maybe cheesy) it seems undecided
Re: Sinners In Christ Embassy,steal Millions Of Naira In Church’s Bank by nuclearboy(m): 7:34pm On Apr 20, 2010
^^^
@Ogajim: give them all 25 Stealth fighters the US has - it will make no difference! When light (read that as truth) come, darkness (read that as lies) HAS TO disappear.

Category ko, rhapsody ni!
Re: Sinners In Christ Embassy,steal Millions Of Naira In Church’s Bank by oloriooko(m): 10:25am On Apr 22, 2010
@Kunleoshob
I think you must have been blinded by your sore hatred for this man that you totally missed my point here.
Let me straighten you out now:
Your life is not measured by how good you are at criticizing others, castigating people who are busy doing something worthwhile with their lives (good or bad) or attacking personalities just because you feel dwarfed by their achievements but by what you have applied your life to doing be it good or bad. If you have personal issues with this man, I think you are holding the loser end of the stick because you have not achieved anything close to what he has done for his generation (good or bad)!.
You must learn to respect people that have achieved something worth mentioning with their lives though you may have your reservations about their activities. You have no right questioning what someone did when you have not tried it talk more of surpassing it!

@ogajim
I can see how frustrated you are with life and in a bid to grab something in life, you decide taking on people with your loose tongue and questionable upbringing, because no normal person in his or her right frame of mind would utter those ugly words that came out of your unbriddled tongue and i think you must have grown up hearing such degrading words. My advise to you is to get something doing, seem you are jobless and definitely hopeless (no offense anyway). People of your type always seek others support before they can do anything in life; its pathetic. if you are a christian which you proclaim, such destructive, degrading and demonic words would not proceed out of your buccal cavity.
You quote a lot of scriptures which seem to show that you are not familiar with the bible at all; its a shame. Read your bible very well and your mouth will be strained from uttering the wrong words. I wish you safe journey in your life endeavours because with this kind of tongue, i assure, you cannot go too far!.
Re: Sinners In Christ Embassy,steal Millions Of Naira In Church’s Bank by ogajim(m): 1:15pm On Apr 22, 2010
oloriooko:

@Kunleoshob
I think you must have been blinded by your sore hatred for this man that you totally missed my point here.
Let me straighten you out now:
Your life is not measured by how good you are at criticizing others, castigating people who are busy doing something worthwhile with their lives (good or bad) or attacking personalities just because you feel dwarfed by their achievements but by what you have applied your life to doing be it good or bad. If you have personal issues with this man, I think you are holding the loser end of the stick because you have not achieved anything close to what he has done for his generation (good or bad)!.
You must learn to respect people that have achieved something worth mentioning with their lives though you may have your reservations about their activities. You have no right questioning what someone did when you have not tried it talk more of surpassing it!

@ogajim
I can see how frustrated you are with life and in a bid to grab something in life, you decide taking on people with your loose tongue and questionable upbringing, because no normal person in his or her right frame of mind would utter those ugly words that came out of your unbriddled tongue and i think you must have grown up hearing such degrading words. My advise to you is to get something doing, seem you are jobless and definitely hopeless (no offense anyway). People of your type always seek others support before they can do anything in life; its pathetic. if you are a christian which you proclaim, such destructive, degrading and demonic words would not proceed out of your buccal cavity.
You quote a lot of scriptures which seem to show that you are not familiar with the bible at all; its a shame. Read your bible very well and your mouth will be strained from uttering the wrong words. I wish you safe journey in your life endeavours because with this kind of tongue, i assure, you cannot go too far!.

The definition for "frustration" must have changed but then again, you got a point: I am FRUSTRATED with folks who view God as some kind of santa claus, folks who twist the Scriptures to fit their SCHEME, folks who follow others when they should be leading, folks who have little or no self esteem/worth, I could go on and on grin

You can get personal all you want dude and it won't move me except you try to rub those Jerry curls on me cheesy, I don't know where you get the impression folks don't work or make a living in the US but this is not a forum for such education so I won't even touch that but you are entitled to your opinion cool.

I can BOLDLY say I have never stolen in my life and would out anyone who does that I am aware of because it is our Christian DUTY to do such and not seek any glory for it, no one (I repeat no one) can make me do anything with sweet words like a snakeskin oil sales man. Jesus Christ is my FRIEND and he is the ONLY one I can follow but you are free to do as you please but be warned.

These are the last days and I suggest you go back and STUDY your (you don't read the Bible dude) Bible very well and see that we have brothers hating on brothers, pestilence, rumors of wars, natural disasters, nations rising up against others, etc. You can read ROR all you want but it doesn't QUALIFY as a Bible, I have been to Ewu before mind you even if it's just once wink

I would much rather remain anonymous than make a bad name for myself, I don't need money that bad my friend, I am CONTENT in case you want to know. cheesy || I'll keep you in my prayers though grin

Shalom!
Re: Sinners In Christ Embassy,steal Millions Of Naira In Church’s Bank by oloriooko(m): 3:23pm On Apr 23, 2010
The definition for "frustration" must have changed but then again, you got a point: I am FRUSTRATED with folks who view God as some kind of santa claus, folks who twist the Scriptures to fit their SCHEME, folks who follow others when they should be leading, folks who have little or no self esteem/worth, I could go on and on

You can get personal all you want dude and it won't move me except you try to rub those Jerry curls on me , I don't know where you get the impression folks don't work or make a living in the US but this is not a forum for such education so I won't even touch that but you are entitled to your opinion .

I can BOLDLY say I have never stolen in my life and would out anyone who does that I am aware of because it is our Christian DUTY to do such and not seek any glory for it, no one (I repeat no one) can make me do anything with sweet words like a snakeskin oil sales man. Jesus Christ is my FRIEND and he is the ONLY one I can follow but you are free to do as you please but be warned.

These are the last days and I suggest you go back and STUDY your (you don't read the Bible dude) Bible very well and see that we have brothers hating on brothers, pestilence, rumors of wars, natural disasters, nations rising up against others, etc. You can read ROR all you want but it doesn't QUALIFY as a Bible, I have been to Ewu before mind you even if it's just once

I would much rather remain anonymous than make a bad name for myself, I don't need money that bad my friend, I am CONTENT in case you want to know.  || I'll keep you in my prayers though

Shalom!

Buddy you seem to have misunderstood my point here.
Irrespective of what your frustration is, it CANNOT be used as a yardstick to JUDGE others who you think in your own little HOLIER THAN THOU "world" are not fit for your own heaven! I put it to you buddy that you must learn to appreciate what these people are doing and stop thinking God has made you the spiritual Police and church inspector. Why do you want to assume a position God did not ordain you to fill? Do you know the gravity of of your actions if you finally find out that you are wrong? Better face your own salvation and hold on to it rather than play with your future by using your tongue to sentence yourself to doom!
In as much your intentions are to defend the true gospel, you need to be very careful because your actions in matter like this will not be taken as joke but can actually determine your future (i hope you understand). Nobody has been appointed by Papa God Himself to be an inspector or Police in who is true or false Pastor. You must guide your utterances in such matter.
If you do not like how a Pastor does his thing, kindly shift and go to the one you like instead of castigating the one you dislike at your own detriment! God has not licensed you to monitor the church of Jesus Christ today, so stop it before you destroy yourself! You were not there when any of these men said God spoke to them to do what they are doing today so what right have you to judge them? God does not need you to fight for Him because
Act 5:34  But a Pharisee named Gamaliel stood up. He was a highly respected expert in Moses' Teachings. He ordered that the apostles should be taken outside for a little while.
Act 5:35  Then he said to the council, "Men of Israel, consider carefully what you do with these men.
Act 5:36  Some time ago Theudas appeared. He claimed that he was important, and about four hundred men joined him. He was killed, and all his followers were scattered. The whole movement was a failure.
Act 5:37  "After that man, at the time of the census, Judas from Galilee appeared and led people in a revolt. He, too, died, and all his followers were scattered.
Act 5:38  "We should keep away from these men for now. We should leave them alone. I can guarantee that if the plan they put into action is of human origin, it will fail.
Act 5:39  However, if it's from God, you won't be able to stop them. You may even discover that you're fighting against God."

Its advisable my friend to keep quiet about somethings you do not have adequate information about especially if you depend on newspaper as your source of information about spiritual matters; this can be disastrous!
Ciao
Re: Sinners In Christ Embassy,steal Millions Of Naira In Church’s Bank by ogajim(m): 6:56pm On Apr 23, 2010
This thread is about folks stealing from a Church's bank ( I didn't know Churches were into banking these days in Nigeria) and my comments were strictly about that and not judgmental on anyone no matter their position. It is not my job neither do I need another job (thank God), I am too grounded to be drawn into any war of any kind. Your tone here is a little milder than the previous, anger/hate is not a Christian value so I don't hate at all, I am at peace with myself and my God.

The problem with most Nigerians is that they don't care enough to look at folks critically and come up with an idea as to the kind of leader (secular and spiritual) they follow and it shows in the state of affairs in the country currently, I am not here to argue with folks who were still in diapers when I left high school as it brings no value whatsoever to me.

We need to remember that God will not share his GLORY with ANYONE/ NO ONE no matter what we call them, Moses and Aaron were prime examples of that. Glory belongs SOLELY to God.
Re: Sinners In Christ Embassy,steal Millions Of Naira In Church’s Bank by Gunnaz007: 8:18pm On Apr 23, 2010
ogajim:

This thread is about folks stealing from a Church's bank ( I didn't know Churches were into banking these days in Nigeria) and my comments were strictly about that and not judgmental on anyone no matter their position. It is not my job neither do I need another job (thank God), I am too grounded to be drawn into any war of any kind. Your tone here is a little milder than the previous, anger/hate is not a Christian value so I don't hate at all, I am at peace with myself and my God.

The problem with most Nigerians is that they don't care enough to look at folks critically and come up with an idea as to the kind of leader (secular and spiritual) they follow and it shows in the state of affairs in the country currently, I am not here to argue with folks who were still in diapers when I left high school as it brings no value whatsoever to me.

We need to remember that God will not share his GLORY with ANYONE/ NO ONE no matter what we call them, Moses and Aaron were prime examples of that. Glory belongs SOLELY to God.

You that care to look critically at your leader (secular and spiritual) and have an idea of who he/she is, why pognoSe into others' leadership and or followership? Keep ur house in order first b4 coming to present yourself as a saint of light herein; if you are a man that subjects to authority, you wud spell out in detail the qualities of the leader (secular and spiritual) that you are currently following so that we can know that such a leader is a devine yardstick for measuring leadership qualities of others and if you are not subject to any secular authority, I wud advise you shut up; and if you are leader over others, search urself!!! Holiness and sainthood is not measured on your biblical tone and scholarly presentations on naairaland!!!!

As you rightly said above, the case was about money being stolen from a bank owned by a church, instead of condemning the act of theft, you rather chose to resurrect your ill feelings about the leader of that church as if he was the one that stole the money!

All ye misters "by their fruits ye shall know them" choral voices, Jesus did not make that statement for us to brandish at whomever we, in isolation, feel is refered to in that statement! Else, each and every person might also come up with casting the same aspersion on that Pastor/Bishop/Rev/Apostle you least expected will fall in that category --- because that "holy" Pastor/Bishop/etc you think is true might just be a false prophet for another person because of denomination. While you are placing your search light on one whom you feel is that false prophet, the real one is walking out there unnoticed, so beware of the tricks and devises of the devil!!!!

Criticize issues constructively devoid of hate to the man, because GOD loves the 'sinner', but hates the 'sin'!!!
Re: Sinners In Christ Embassy,steal Millions Of Naira In Church’s Bank by ogajim(m): 8:31pm On Apr 23, 2010
^^ You got to be a soccer fan of one of those teams in the UK , I don't follow any man, I follow Jesus Christ and holds no man in that regard reserved for the most high. I expected you to "educate" me on why a Church should become involved in banking since the only time we ever found in the Bible where Jesus Christ was visibly upset was when he turned the tables in the Temple where the money changers had set up shop.

You all may know more than I do so feel free to "educate" me on this, I don't believe in Churches, I only believe in God through his only begotten son Jesus Christ. I have worshiped/fellowshiped with the same folks now for over 3 years and don't feel a need to broadcast them because at the end of the day, "each one of us will have to work out his/her own Salvation with fear and trembling".

Serve God only because he CAN'T and WON'T disappoint you!
Re: Sinners In Christ Embassy,steal Millions Of Naira In Church’s Bank by Gunnaz007: 9:37pm On Apr 23, 2010
^^^ hehehe, YES I SUPPORT THE ARSENAL, any probs with that?

And who is holding a man in the place of the Most High God? It's a high time people desist from equating esteem and worship!!! Because others esteem their leaders, it therefore implies that they have substituted them for GOD? Come on brother, you can do beta than that one!!!

Your statement on "broadcasting" is passing a sublime judgement on others because your assertion implies that if people so to say "broadcast" the "folks" they are worshipping and fellowshipping with, it means they are not working out their own salvation?? When you regard your individual way of doing things as the yardstick for measuring the way of others, doesnt that seem like self-centredness?

So a church receiving offerings and saving same is a sin abi?; One is expected to believe that a fellowship/church that receives offerings, shud not save same right? What is a bank meant for? Read biblical stories in context and dont misapply them to suit your ideology!!!!

So all the churches that own various business arms are in error abi? u educate me, because you seem to exhibit a scholarly prowess of biblical truths!!

The fact that you have chosen not to speak out for your brother doesnt mean others wont!!!!

It is not enuv to say serve GOD, what is the mechanics? How do you serve God without subjecting yourself to those that He (God) placed in position of authority over you and without this subjection being miscontrued as "worshipping man"?

My brother, I am serving God, not on the pages of nairaland, I am serving Him beyond the judgement of man --- got that wink
Re: Sinners In Christ Embassy,steal Millions Of Naira In Church’s Bank by CHARLOE(m): 12:50am On Apr 24, 2010
@ Enigma, kunleoshob, ogajim and co, u must understand that d hardest thing 4 any human to do is to ACCEPT ERROR OF BELIEF! Seeing d way CEC members (joagbaje, gunners007 and co) have been frantically struggling, albeit unsuccessfully [/sub]clawing on straws actually,[sub] to defend their church and GO, and how those crooked fruits members were begging pst kris 4 forgiveness, i now understand why one so-called rev king could pour fuel on some of his (hypnotized) members, and [/sub]while they were still on their knees begging[sub] struck a match and burnt them alive! And i tell u, if one had not died, u'd still see pple here comparing him to prophet Elijah and saying 'touch not my annointed'! [/sub]sickening![sub]
@ Joabgaje, gunnerz007 and co, alot has been said here and i'm not going to say much, just this- pls listen to ex cec members and learn from thier (ugly) experiences.
In CEC, u're cajoled, sweet-mouthed, arm-twisted and coerced [/sub]in a very subtle way[sub] to part with whatever u have in the name of sowing for 1 thing or d other. U are most especially vulnerable if u're looking 4 one miracle or d other (as if Jesus collected seeds from pple b4 healing them), coupled with all d other financial commitment u are (arm-twisted) to pay. The members i pity most are d workers, those ones don't have any excuse! [/sub]more like slaves[sub]. I remember a female friend (from a muslim famiy) of mine dat just got converted to xtianity some yrs ago. Fortunately or unfortunately she found herself in cec, and b4 u cld say jack she was made a worker (usher). thereafter it was made clear to her she had to comply with practically all financial swindling commitment in BLW (she was a student then). It got so bad she cld hardly feed or concentrate on her studies, and when she cldn't redeem all her pledges she was literarilly hounded and made to feel 'd word wasn't working in her life'. When she cldn't take it anymore she had to run 4 safety! I could go on and on and on, i've seen and heard so many sad and unfortunate things in dat church!
I'm not a member of cec but used to worship there once a while, [/sub] was enjoying d sweet talk[sub] wink and i noticed some funny things like
- pastors/leaders (including female ones) slapping (real hot slaps!) those under them for d slightest provocation!
- members dropping money and personal effects (suits, shoes, jewellries, even cars!) while d showman pastor is preaching.
When i was still in Ife, i went to BLW (as they're known on campus) secreteriate (in new buka) and saw personal effects (shoes, watches, jewelrries etc) been sold on auction. when i enquired from my friend (a member) she said 'oh, those are d things pple sow during sermons'. I was shocked and asked why those things were not given to those that need them! My little cousin (15yrs old) actually dropped the shoes her mum bought her at d alter one sunday morning while d 'sermon' was on in their branch at egbeda!
@ OP,If this kind of fraud (and similar ones in d past) had happened in developed societies like US, or UK, what do u think would have happened to d GO? (considering d fact that some of d thieves confessed they were influenced by his teachings)!
Re: Sinners In Christ Embassy,steal Millions Of Naira In Church’s Bank by CHARLOE(m): 2:30am On Apr 24, 2010
@ Nuclearboy, kunleoshob, ogajim, davidlyan, and co, i want to say welldone and may God continue to grant u d courage to always stand for d truth. It's good to know there're still pple that see thru subtle lies & deciet sugar-coated with d name of Jesus. (Btw, d scripture that says 'MANY SHALL COME IN MY NAME SAYING I AM THE CHRIST AND SHALL DECEIVE MANY', does not mean they will say they are christ [/sub]since they're coming in His name[sub] but that they will say JESUS IS CHRIST and shall use that message [/sub]which is actually true[sub] to decieve many! Which is what we see all around us, pastors using d name of Jesus as cover to decieve many) [/sub]think about it[sub]. U're doing a great service to millions all over d world who ordinarily would've been easily mis-led.
@nuclearboy, can i meet u, are u in lag I'd luv to be part of ur little gathering (getting sick of conventional 'church' myself, i luv been around pple that seek d truth so we can rub minds. my e-mail- tundechass@yahoo.co.uk tanx and hope to hear from u soon.
Re: Sinners In Christ Embassy,steal Millions Of Naira In Church’s Bank by ogajim(m): 2:43am On Apr 24, 2010
Gunnaz007:

^^^ hehehe, YES I SUPPORT THE ARSENAL, any probs with that?

And who is holding a man in the place of the Most High God? It's a high time people desist from equating esteem and worship!!! Because others esteem their leaders, it therefore implies that they have substituted them for GOD? Come on brother, you can do beta than that one!!!

Your statement on "broadcasting" is passing a sublime judgement on others because your assertion implies that if people so to say "broadcast" the "folks" they are worshipping and fellowshipping with, it means they are not working out their own salvation?? When you regard your individual way of doing things as the yardstick for measuring the way of others, doesnt that seem like self-centredness?

So a church receiving offerings and saving same is a sin abi?; One is expected to believe that a fellowship/church that receives offerings, shud not save same right? What is a bank meant for? Read biblical stories in context and dont misapply them to suit your ideology!!!!

So all the churches that own various business arms are in error abi? u educate me, because you seem to exhibit a scholarly prowess of biblical truths!!

The fact that you have chosen not to speak out for your brother doesnt mean others wont!!!!

It is not enuv to say serve GOD, what is the mechanics? How do you serve God without subjecting yourself to those that He (God) placed in position of authority over you and without this subjection being miscontrued as "worshipping man"?

My brother, I am serving God, not on the pages of nairaland, I am serving Him beyond the judgement of man --- got that wink

The very fact that you love a soccer team enough to use on NL says a lot (to put it mildly but that analysis is for a different thread), I play soccer and don't cheer lead, I rest my case.

Nigeria has changed, the Anglicans, Catholics, Methodists, etc brought free or subsidized education, health care, and other social services to the communities they ministered to but these days the new age churches of Nigeria are busy opening universities most of their members can't afford to send their children, for profit companies and what have you with only the naive left to defend such. There are STRICT laws that govern such around here so don't blame me for not being aware of "business churches" if such exists.

It would be nice for the "gunner" to lay off the koolaid for indoctrination for a little while don't ya think? wink

Shalom.

CHARLOE: God bless you my brother, we can't allow the misinformation to continue unchallenged or we too will be failing in our Christian obligation to LOVE one another and SHARE with one another.
Re: Sinners In Christ Embassy,steal Millions Of Naira In Church’s Bank by Enigma(m): 8:30am On Apr 24, 2010
ogajim:
. . .
Nigeria has changed, the Anglicans, Catholics, Methodists, etc brought free or subsidized education, health care, and other social services to the communities they ministered to but these days the new age churches of Nigeria are busy opening universities most of their members can't afford to send their children, for profit companies and what have you with only the naive left to defend such. There are STRICT laws that govern such around here so don't blame me for not being aware of "business churches" if such exists. . . .

CHARLOE: God bless you my brother, we can't allow the misinformation to continue unchallenged or we too will be failing in our Christian obligation to LOVE one another and SHARE with one another.

Absolutely!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (EDIT) Notice also the word "ministered" which the modern charlatans have now bastardised!

CHARLOE:
i now understand why one so-called rev king could pour fuel on some of his (hypnotized) members, and [/sub]while they were still on their knees begging[sub] struck a match and burnt them alive! And i tell u, if one had not died, u'd still see pple here comparing him to prophet Elijah and saying 'touch not my annointed'! [/sub]sickening![sub]

Bros, I don't think you know how totally accurate this your statement is. When I'm in Naija I often hang around with friends in Ajao Estate and "Reverend" King's "church" is (was?) very nearby! Sometimes "Rev" King would drive on my friend's street; would you believe that when his (actually then rackety) truck drove by, his ("hypnotized"wink members who were on the street would start prostrating and kneeling down until the car eventually drove out of sight? Also, these ("hypnotized"wink members went about carrying his photo on a badge/ID card around their necks all the time; some of them wore clothes with his picture in big print on it; some of the male chaps grew long beards like him!!!!

Now, in honesty I don't know "Rev" King's doctrine but I can imagine that it is/was a form of the prosperity "gospel". Nonetheless, you saw his hypnotized members and you felt sorry for them as their poverty was clearly evident; some apparently 'trecked' long distances to be at the meetings; as they trooped home after meetings see some of them during "rushing" and fighting for danfos and those molue-lite buses!

The human brain/mind is an incredible thing ------ capable of the highest profundity but also capable of the lowest absurdity!
Re: Sinners In Christ Embassy,steal Millions Of Naira In Church’s Bank by Gunnaz007: 8:03pm On Apr 24, 2010
ogajim:

The very fact that you love a soccer team enough to use on NL says a lot (to put it mildly but that analysis is for a different thread), I play soccer and don't cheer lead, I rest my case.

Nigeria has changed, the Anglicans, Catholics, Methodists, etc brought free or subsidized education, health care, and other social services to the communities they ministered to but these days the new age churches of Nigeria are busy opening universities most of their members can't afford to send their children, for profit companies and what have you with only the naive left to defend such. There are STRICT laws that govern such around here so don't blame me for not being aware of "business churches" if such exists.

It would be nice for the "gunner" to lay off the koolaid for indoctrination for a little while don't ya think? wink

Shalom.

hehehe . . . player, me ah no dey play oh ah dey watch tongue !!!! Why not go challenge the "business empires" of these churches in the supreme court? tongue

The last time i checked, the Catholic Church owns AMERICAN EXPRESS, albeit embarking on charitable deeds undecided
Re: Sinners In Christ Embassy,steal Millions Of Naira In Church’s Bank by ogajim(m): 11:22pm On Apr 24, 2010
Gunner needs a lesson in signs and symbols it seems, maybe you need to take that as home work and figure out what your team's logo actually means cheesy

Ever heard of the 5 Solas? If the Catholic Church was enough, why did Martin Luther bother to write 93 thesis on the sale of indulgence? Learn young man grin
Re: Sinners In Christ Embassy,steal Millions Of Naira In Church’s Bank by Gunnaz007: 2:57am On Apr 25, 2010
^^^ grin grin grin, Yes daddy, thanks for the homework kiss
Re: Sinners In Christ Embassy,steal Millions Of Naira In Church’s Bank by Nobody: 9:09am On Apr 29, 2010
Babylon the Great
Re: Sinners In Christ Embassy,steal Millions Of Naira In Church’s Bank by crossman9(m): 3:32am On Feb 07, 2012
Well I was a member of the church they do promote Valentine’s Day
Among many other pagan festivals such as Christmas they know its pagan but they don’t care but sex games or campus sex romps I can’t speak this but what I can speak of is this they will seek to match make and destroy marriages for their own benefit members will go out there way to destroy personal relationship because there is forced mentality to be successful if you fail in the church this is seen as having weak faith and you’re not born again they will say your nap eels there is this over wheeling drive to be in business not that business is wrong but Christianity is not about business it is about serving Christ and building the kingdom of God not making yourself rich everything is about money and making it big in the church what is really happening is the bible has been perverted to suit their personal agendas so there god is money and pastor Chris they worship him as god this covered up with the usual touch not the anointed one routine they call him father daddy mentor and life coach general and I did notice if you raise any issues they tell you have demons or you’re not born again or you’re a baby even if it has credence from the word of God
They have replaced the word of God with the daily devotional rhapsody of realties it take them away from really studying the bible for themselves it isolates them from the truth of the bible so when the real ministers come alone point out the deceptions there demonized and denigrated the true follower of Christ and tell you we have (Pastor. Chris, Oyakhilome) he interprets the bible for us this why we have leadership to lead us he have given us pastors and they cite the bible and proof for this like this passage and God gave some to be pastor evangelist’s and some prophets and also preachers and teachers our man of god as they put him he has replaced the leadership of the holy spirit and also sound reason and judgement this why a large portion of the follower (Pastor. Chris, Oyakhilome) frantically defend his dimmable heiress they call sound teaching like masturbation is not a sin and we are the word of God now Jesus has been replaced as the word because he has Christ embassy in effect there is many more deceptions I could go on all night telling what happened to me
I have a 300 page dairy I need to publish but I need to get a proof reading done first because I don’t want to be like these people a heretic worshiping a man who thinks and calls himself a god The followers honour him way beyond the level of a king or leader they talking about him being Christ in a white suit and more some say he is Jesus Christ they worship him as GOD because he does miracles there deceived this is why the diehard members, all have a “pastor Chris haircuts ” it is the in thing and fashion statement it could be viewed in this way like the father and son relationship the son saying to daddy when I grow up I want to be just like you haaaaa how sweet but when you look at them you who are real believer in Christ feel like throwing up on them it make you sick and outraged but “Mr Gerry curl king” would not correct them, Oh no he wants more mindless drowns to follow him and to make him rich but he will want to trade all this in on the day of judgement
We should pray that he repents for this detestable evil he has created called a church it is not a embassy of Christ is in fact high way to hell for the many mindless spiritual Automatons like the new Borg Leader these Mindless Automatons Now seeking spiritual leadership will only be assimilated in to his collective with his dictatorship personality men turn into little boys and woman little girls with an almost childish humility in his presence
It is sad men seek freedom yet have surrendered the truth of the bible to a man who now does not know the bible any more I watch him on TV and see to really honest has not got a clue I would make him look like a little boy in understand if I was there in his presence and for all this people think he is so wonderful so sad what does he bring I could and would wipe the floor with in bible knowledge
(Pastor. Chris, Oyakhilome)
(Pastor. Anita, Oyakhilome)
They call him father which forbidden in the bible and I have heard them call (Pastor. Anita, Oyakhilome) mama we are you sons and daughters and I have heard her called mother of god but this is not the norm in the church mother of god was only used once

Security treats people and the church members do it’s like joining the third Reich

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Young Boy In Iran Got Caught Stealing Bread In A Market, See The Punishment!!! / Dont Be Deceived By Drawings, Jesus Was A Black Man!!! / Power Against Spiritual Kidnappers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 159
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.