Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,278 members, 7,940,092 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 04:48 PM

I Celebrate Her (pics) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Celebrate Her (pics) (4383 Views)

I Celebrate You babe... Happy Valentine's Day!!! / Ukrainian Refugee ‘snatches’ Husband From British Lady Who Housed Her (pics) / Lady Destroyed Everything In Her Husband’s Shop Because He Cheated On Her(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Celebrate Her (pics) by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jan 10, 2018
Organs:

First off, I'm very broke. Just trying to fix my life. Secondly, I'm in a relationship so spare me the toasting. And lastly, love and hate sounds alien to me_sounds like something psychopaths do.

This was the post i was referencing or did i miss something? shocked shocked shocked
So you take every comment on this forum seriously?.
Re: I Celebrate Her (pics) by Organs(m): 10:44pm On Jan 10, 2018
kimbraa:
So you take every comment on this forum seriously?.

Well, i take "YOU" seriously. Also, you, are very passionate about the things you say to the point that you own or take absolute ownership of the things you say.
Re: I Celebrate Her (pics) by Martin0(m): 7:25am On Jan 11, 2018
Organs:

Naa nobi fight Kimbraa. You sabi say that guy like you to "pieces" and instead of you to give him the spare tire position, you outrightly threw him into interlocutory (You will be studying law i guess). I was just consoling him and pulling his legs a little cos that rejection for this January strong small.

CC: Martin0, Thou shall not give up. kiss kiss kiss

Na wa for u oo! Which kin man u be sef eh?grin

Hian! E nor get wetin pesin nor go see/hear oo!grin
Re: I Celebrate Her (pics) by Martin0(m): 7:30am On Jan 11, 2018
Organs:

Bros, me i dey normal. I sabi right from wrong. Changing topic, on another thread, i see heavy hammer wey kimbraa nack for your head. Why you no kukuma go for side nigga or spare tire position? Na that one sure pass naaa.

See I can tell when I speak wrongly or right!

But that doesn't stop me from going for medical checkup! One jus has to take care of his or her self! U never can tell when your blood presure is high! And ofcourse u know what it can lead to!

But by the way I don't understand what u mean @ kimbra,see can't u men see somethings in this life just on mere?

Na wa ooo
Re: I Celebrate Her (pics) by Lalas247(f): 8:39am On Jan 11, 2018
gypsey:
Hian! na who martin0 dey greet again? so so greeting no present! eh? martin0 no even fit buy Okpa! for pesin grin
Lol he doesn’t know how to be a host ... don’t mind him
Morning ...
Re: I Celebrate Her (pics) by Martin0(m): 8:47am On Jan 11, 2018
Lalas247:
Lol he doesn’t know how to be a host ... don’t mind him Morning ...
Abeg use dis one take digest that food!

Re: I Celebrate Her (pics) by Organs(m): 6:38pm On Jan 11, 2018
Martin0:

Na wa for u oo! Which kin man u be sef eh?grin

Hian! E nor get wetin pesin nor go see/hear oo!grin

Martin0, which one you no dey naaa? I lie?
Re: I Celebrate Her (pics) by Martin0(m): 7:10pm On Jan 11, 2018
Organs:

Martin0, which one you no dey naaa? I lie?

it is well!grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

21 Crazy Things Ladies Do When They Are In Love. True/false? Let’s Have Fun / Please Help!!!!my Girlfriend Cheated On Me ,now She Plans On Committing Suicide! / Album. Download Justin Bieber Changes Full 2020#

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.