Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,731 members, 7,889,349 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 10:09 AM

Guys Check It Out - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Guys Check It Out (720 Views)

Pogba New Hairstyle,check It Out / Guys...check Out This Website Giving The Best Prediction / Guys...check Out This Website Giving The Best Prediction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Check It Out by sunlawphy(m): 11:40pm On Jan 10, 2018
I Just Come Across A New Source That Say That They Will Be Giving Me Correct Scorce Of 10+ Odds Twice A Week But They First Gave Me This One Today That I Should Play And That I Will Sub For Any Other One That I Will Be Receiving From Them.And Me Thinking That They Are Scammers Or Agent Of Bookies I Went On Playing The Game For #100 Becos Na The Amoumt Wey Dey For My Hand By That Moment Be That Thinking That If The Game Red Na Small Money So The Thing No Fit Pain Me. And Now It Seems That I Should Knack My Head For Wall
Re: Guys Check It Out by sunlawphy(m): 11:43pm On Jan 10, 2018
They Gave Me Correct Scorce For Chelsea vs Arsenal 0-0 Check It Out B933EQRAARASWC-1119688
Re: Guys Check It Out by dippleee1: 11:57pm On Jan 10, 2018
An advise from me to u, pls don't send your money to them,always ask for pay after winning for correct scores. Believe me, have been in betting for years and I know how all this people operate. Nobody will buy a real fixed matches and give it out for free trial, fixed matches are very rare to see online, unless directly from the club in that country and it is always millions of dollars or euros. Fixed only exist in 1% out of 100. Pls dont send your money to anyone for fixed games, otherwise u will be scammed. There is an app they generate games with, they share different scores to many people, any one that enters they call it fixed match. Let them give u 2 or 3straight correct score winings and if it wins, then they are real. But pls save ur money for ur own good. Greetings to u

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Check It Out by Clever660: 7:16am On Jan 11, 2018
Na him good 4 u .u could have post it 4 others to play & seek advice 4rm them 2.d website dat gave me draw predict chelsea arsenal full time draw.but i no want play bet this week.
Re: Guys Check It Out by Iskaba: 10:46am On Jan 11, 2018
wats d website

(1) (Reply)

I'm Glad My Players Are SAD - Mourinho Speaks After Loosing To Sevilla / Deontay Wilder Ready To Fight Anthony Joshua At Wembley This Summer! / Liverpool Can See Off Mancity And Win The Champions League Says Riise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.