Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,166 members, 7,907,153 topics. Date: Thursday, 01 August 2024 at 03:09 AM

Best Nature Cure For Huge Fibroid (without Surgery) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Best Nature Cure For Huge Fibroid (without Surgery) (507 Views)

Nature Cure For Diseases / How To Use Aidan Fruits To Shrink Fibroid Without Surgery (photos) / Woman's Huge Fibroid Surgically Removed In Lagos. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Best Nature Cure For Huge Fibroid (without Surgery) by honestprofits: 3:36am On Jan 11, 2018
Hello, dear. I am Dr Tony. I have testimonials of fibroid and infertility based on experience. I have discovered that there are some illnesses that only natural medicine can overcome. Mind you I am not saying that orthodox medicine does not work.

I want to quickly show you the best singular solution to fibroid based on experience.

What are fibroids?

Fibroids are the most frequently seen tumors of the female reproductive system. Fibroids, also known as uterine myomas, leiomyomas, or fibromas, are firm, compact tumors that are made of smooth muscle cells and fibrous connective tissue that develop in the uterus. It is estimated that between 20 to 50 percent of women of reproductive age have fibroids, although not all are diagnosed. Some estimates state that up to 30 to 77 percent of women will develop fibroids sometime during their childbearing years, although only about one-third of these fibroids are large enough to be detected by a health care provider during a physical examination.

In more than 99 percent of fibroid cases, the tumors are benign (non-cancerous). These tumors are not associated with cancer and do not increase a woman's risk for uterine cancer. They may range in size, from the size of a pea to the size of a softball or small grapefruit.
What causes fibroid tumors?

While it is not clearly known what causes fibroids, it is believed that each tumor develops from an aberrant muscle cell in the uterus, which multiplies rapidly because of the influence of estrogen.

What is the solution to fibroid?

1. You need a product call snowphyll an body detoxifier and cleanser. You can read it up in my blog at www.phytosciencenigeria.com.ng

2. Next, you need to balance the hormonal profile of your body by taking trevo. Learn how it works at www.trevvointernational..com

You can ask me questions directly by dropping your comments here or contat me via call or whatsapp on +2348084187162.
Remain blessed

(1) (Reply)

Carbon Monoxide Kills Faster Than Hiv/aids.... / .... / Celebrate Dr Ameyo Stella Adadevoh On Womens Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.