Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,768 members, 7,969,251 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 11:40 PM

Help!!! My Item Is Yet To Be Delivered by EMS - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Help!!! My Item Is Yet To Be Delivered by EMS (1472 Views)

Which Item Is A Benefit Of Using The Travel Card? / Please Help! Nipost Has Stolen My Item Oh!!! / Anambra Int'l Airport To Be Delivered In 15 Months Time Says APGA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!! My Item Is Yet To Be Delivered by EMS by Trueigbo: 5:28am On Jan 13, 2018
I sent a parcel to USA through EMS Abuja on the 6th of dec 2017 and the item is yet to be delivered.

I paid for express delivery within 2wks and this is more than a month.

I have tracked the item but its still showing lagos Nigeria

Please help

Lalastic mdy44
Re: Help!!! My Item Is Yet To Be Delivered by EMS by aizakun(m): 5:37am On Jan 13, 2018
Go to the nipost office closest to you and complain
Re: Help!!! My Item Is Yet To Be Delivered by EMS by Mrjo(m): 5:59am On Jan 13, 2018
aizakun:
Go to the nipost office closest to you and complain
comfam

Re: Help!!! My Item Is Yet To Be Delivered by EMS by ipobarecriminals: 6:17am On Jan 13, 2018
forget that useless Nipost track.They'll surely deliver ur parcel, this i can assure u.just wait an see
Re: Help!!! My Item Is Yet To Be Delivered by EMS by Trueigbo: 1:42pm On Jan 13, 2018
aizakun:
Go to the nipost office closest to you pand complain

We have done that. They said the item is in US but they have backlogs to clear. Am not satisfied with the response.

The website is yet to be updated
Re: Help!!! My Item Is Yet To Be Delivered by EMS by Trueigbo: 6:28am On Jan 18, 2018
Lalasticlala and seun please help..

Its over a month now and we dont know the where about of the items.
Re: Help!!! My Item Is Yet To Be Delivered by EMS by Franky826: 2:57pm On Jan 18, 2018
Use a better site to track your item.

Your stuff will get delivered

www.Trackitonline.ru

Use Google chrome browser for easy translation. It's a Russian site and it gets the best of updates
Re: Help!!! My Item Is Yet To Be Delivered by EMS by mavinc4u(f): 8:28pm On Jan 18, 2018
Trueigbo:
I sent a parcel to USA through EMS Abuja on the 6th of dec 2017 and the item is yet to be delivered.

I paid for express delivery within 2wks and this is more than a month.

I have tracked the item but its still showing lagos Nigeria

Please help

Lalastic mdy44

Movement of package from Nigeria to US takes almost 1 month to deliver. Check usps or trackitonline.ru
Re: Help!!! My Item Is Yet To Be Delivered by EMS by Trueigbo: 9:05pm On Jan 18, 2018
mavinc4u:

Movement of package from Nigeria to US takes almost 1 month to deliver. Check usps or trackitonline.ru

Thank you
Re: Help!!! My Item Is Yet To Be Delivered by EMS by Trueigbo: 9:05pm On Jan 18, 2018
Franky826:
Use a better site to track your item.

Your stuff will get delivered

www.Trackitonline.ru

Use Google chrome browser for easy translation. It's a Russian site and it gets the best of updates

Thank you

(1) (Reply)

New Zealand Work Visa, Turkey And Ethiopia Tourist / Why Do People Study Rubbish Abroad / Incoming International Flights To Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.