Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,039 members, 7,893,809 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 July 2024 at 04:28 PM

Please Help! Nipost Has Stolen My Item Oh!!! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Please Help! Nipost Has Stolen My Item Oh!!! (592 Views)

Please Help Nipost May Have Scammed Me / 'Stolen From Haven Suit': This Hotel Is Tired Of People Stealing Its Towels / Help!!! My Item Is Yet To Be Delivered by EMS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help! Nipost Has Stolen My Item Oh!!! by mediclife1987(m): 1:51pm On Jun 15, 2022
I transported my house items which include my TV, Home Theatre, Fridge etc via NIPOST from Gusau, Zamfara to Ado-Ekiti, Ekiti State.

While all my other items were delivered, the DVD engine of my home theater was removed from it's original carton and they only delivered the speakers. They claimed they did that because the DVD engine didn't fit well into the carton, so they put it in another package.

All my remaining house luggage have been delivered since about 3weeks ago now, but the DVD engine itself is still missing.

I've placed several calls to the officers in Gusau, Zamfara and all they keep saying is for me to wait, that an enquiry has been sent to Abuja, and they are tracing the item.

I have a feeling they're just fooling me and that my luggage has been stolen.

I challenged them speaking to them angrily yesterday and threatening to report them to Civil Right Organization, and the Yoruba guy's tone changed on saying why I'm I talking like that? That what happened that'll warrant me reporting them to Civil Right Organization? He cut the call and since then he and the other guy in charge of transporting my load down to Ado-Ekiti have not been picking my calls.

Please what can I do people?!

Abi shey na for Ado-Ekiti dem thief my package ni?
Re: Please Help! Nipost Has Stolen My Item Oh!!! by incandescentena: 1:54pm On Jun 15, 2022
angry

If you treat someone or issue with kid gloves, or if you give them the kid glove treatment, you are very careful in the way you deal with them and not serious
Re: Please Help! Nipost Has Stolen My Item Oh!!! by mediclife1987(m): 1:56pm On Jun 15, 2022
A picture of what I'm talking about.

Re: Please Help! Nipost Has Stolen My Item Oh!!! by mediclife1987(m): 3:09pm On Jun 15, 2022
incandescentena:
angry

If you treat someone or issue with kid gloves, or if you give them the kid glove treatment, you are very careful in the way you deal with them and not serious

Please what should I do?!

How do I report to Civil Right Organization please?!

1 Like

Re: Please Help! Nipost Has Stolen My Item Oh!!! by mediclife1987(m): 12:32pm On Jun 17, 2022
It is well oh. You guys have left me to my fate...

May God help me...

(1) (Reply)

Can Nigerians Visit Dubai Now? / Pls I Need Where To Buy Dollars Into My Dom Account / Laminated Certificate: How Do You Deal With It During Legalization?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.