Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,435 members, 7,881,581 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 12:31 AM

Edu Val, Cancer Patient Dies, A Week After He Begged God To Take His Life - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Edu Val, Cancer Patient Dies, A Week After He Begged God To Take His Life (32161 Views)

COVID-19: Another Patient Dies In Lagos / NHS Nurse Who Offered Bible To A Cancer Patient 'rightly Sacked' says court / Cancer Patient Sneaks Out Of Hospital To Drink Beer, Says It Might Be His Last (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edu Val, Cancer Patient Dies, A Week After He Begged God To Take His Life by patexcool(f): 11:36am On Jan 15, 2018
so painful RIP
Re: Edu Val, Cancer Patient Dies, A Week After He Begged God To Take His Life by NIGHTMAREOO7: 11:36am On Jan 15, 2018
sadrip bro
Re: Edu Val, Cancer Patient Dies, A Week After He Begged God To Take His Life by Haywhymido(m): 11:36am On Jan 15, 2018
From Him we come and to Him shall we all return. Rest on
Re: Edu Val, Cancer Patient Dies, A Week After He Begged God To Take His Life by abogjohn(m): 11:37am On Jan 15, 2018
Rest in Peace bro... So painful..
Re: Edu Val, Cancer Patient Dies, A Week After He Begged God To Take His Life by wenenike(m): 11:38am On Jan 15, 2018
R.I.P bro cry cry cry cry
Re: Edu Val, Cancer Patient Dies, A Week After He Begged God To Take His Life by Worksunlimited: 11:38am On Jan 15, 2018
It just shows God does listen...

The more reason why we should be careful what we wish for..

Hope he finds the peace he so much craved for...

R.I.P Man!
Re: Edu Val, Cancer Patient Dies, A Week After He Begged God To Take His Life by Newpride(m): 11:38am On Jan 15, 2018
This country is good for nothing. Dogs with cancer abroad are bn cared for by their government but not here in nija. Nothing to show for good governance. These are some of the things our government should put in order but for where corruption everywhere.
Re: Edu Val, Cancer Patient Dies, A Week After He Begged God To Take His Life by Benekruku(m): 11:38am On Jan 15, 2018
God is now a killer

Couldn't heal the poor dude but could kill him
grin grin grin
Re: Edu Val, Cancer Patient Dies, A Week After He Begged God To Take His Life by IYANGBALI: 11:39am On Jan 15, 2018
Houseofglam7:
It’s so painful.
cry
just like your first time. First time is always painful especially without lubricant
Re: Edu Val, Cancer Patient Dies, A Week After He Begged God To Take His Life by IYANGBALI: 11:40am On Jan 15, 2018
abogjohn:
Rest in Peace bro... So painful..
trying using lubricant next time
Re: Edu Val, Cancer Patient Dies, A Week After He Begged God To Take His Life by ogorwyne(f): 11:40am On Jan 15, 2018
RIP. He was so cute.
Re: Edu Val, Cancer Patient Dies, A Week After He Begged God To Take His Life by IYANGBALI: 11:41am On Jan 15, 2018
patexcool:
so painful
RIP
just like your first time. First time is always painful especially without lubricant
Re: Edu Val, Cancer Patient Dies, A Week After He Begged God To Take His Life by IYANGBALI: 11:42am On Jan 15, 2018
ogorwyne:
RIP. He was so cute.
even in death you still dey crush for him
Re: Edu Val, Cancer Patient Dies, A Week After He Begged God To Take His Life by deebrain(m): 11:45am On Jan 15, 2018
Andrewgame42:
Rest in peace bro
Come to think of it
Its sad that your taxes don't cover any medical. No medical. I think doctors make too much money, you know why? Because they don't cure anything. Everything they cured, they cured 50 years ago. They ain't cured anything in a long time, man, you know, diseases are piling up, man, we've cancer, sicacell, hepathis , Kids still limping around. Come on, Man, get rid of something. Some diseases, they just gave up on. They said: "To hell with it!" Like blindness. You go blind, they don't got nothing for you. You go to a doctor, tell him you're blind, he says, "Hey why don't you get this dog to drag your blind ass around." Where's the medicine? Where's the science? When last all this scientists cured anything? Last thing they cured was polio... Instead of curing this bastards just find a way to make you live with the diseases for sometime e.g HIV, cancer , etc.. Eventually its gonna kill you!!

Sh***

Respect to 2pac

1 Like

Re: Edu Val, Cancer Patient Dies, A Week After He Begged God To Take His Life by Yourstruly491(m): 11:52am On Jan 15, 2018
Jeeeezzzz..

RIP to this wonderful man..

I knew him then when we were also trying to gather funds for a friend here in Ekiti State University, with the name Niyi and the inscription. "SAVE_NIYI"... I remembered thus guy also donated funds used to treat niyi then who was also a cancer patient......
Re: Edu Val, Cancer Patient Dies, A Week After He Begged God To Take His Life by gidob(m): 11:54am On Jan 15, 2018
Andrewgame42:
Rest in peace bro
Come to think of it
Its sad that your taxes don't cover any medical. No medical. I think doctors make too much money, you know why? Because they don't cure anything. Everything they cured, they cured 50 years ago. They ain't cured anything in a long time, man, you know, diseases are piling up, man, we've cancer, sicacell, hepathis , Kids still limping around. Come on, Man, get rid of something. Some diseases, they just gave up on. They said: "To hell with it!" Like blindness. You go blind, they don't got nothing for you. You go to a doctor, tell him you're blind, he says, "Hey why don't you get this dog to drag your blind ass around." Where's the medicine? Where's the science? When last all this scientists cured anything? Last thing they cured was polio... Instead of curing this bastards just find a way to make you live with the diseases for sometime e.g HIV, cancer , etc.. Eventually its gonna kill you!!
Buh they don't care, cause you paid them before you died
In a twinkle of an eye, Gods kingdom will cure all

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edu Val, Cancer Patient Dies, A Week After He Begged God To Take His Life by ogorwyne(f): 11:54am On Jan 15, 2018
IYANGBALI:
even in death you still dey crush for him
That's no crush na. From some of his pictures I saw, he was one fine guy.

1 Like

Re: Edu Val, Cancer Patient Dies, A Week After He Begged God To Take His Life by ogene144(m): 11:54am On Jan 15, 2018
Eyedea:
He died because of the cancer, God ain't do sh1t.
If God was alive it would have healed the guy.
bro receive sense

5 Likes

Re: Edu Val, Cancer Patient Dies, A Week After He Begged God To Take His Life by wisdom2017: 11:56am On Jan 15, 2018
I hope, he was in good term with His creator

1 Like

Re: Edu Val, Cancer Patient Dies, A Week After He Begged God To Take His Life by IYANGBALI: 12:01pm On Jan 15, 2018
ogorwyne:

That's no crush na. From some of his pictures I saw, he was one fine guy.
see as your pant dey wet for the guy

wisdom2017:
I hope, he was in good term with His creator
na wetin be your own?amebo

Re: Edu Val, Cancer Patient Dies, A Week After He Begged God To Take His Life by Vacora(m): 12:02pm On Jan 15, 2018
onadana:
I know how it feels.Lost my dad August last year to cancer.At a stage i was wishing him dead..the pains he suffered was so unbearable to see a man as solid as a rock reduced to nothing. The sad fact..there is absolutely nothing you can do.

Same here. My mum died in November last year from cancer. It is a disease from depths of hell. Still reeling from her demise and I empathise with his family and yours. We need to find a cure for cancer and we should support the drive in anyway we can. May all our dearly departed continue to rest. Rest in Peace dude.

4 Likes

Re: Edu Val, Cancer Patient Dies, A Week After He Begged God To Take His Life by Jesusgirl92(f): 12:05pm On Jan 15, 2018
So sad... I wonder how his mum would handle this.... First, she lost her husband.... Now her first son/child.... She used to be a very strong woman... She'd be so broken now.... Mrs Udoji.... The superwoman of Penny International College(my principal that year). May God give you strength to bear this loss... Rest in peace Chinedu Udoji... It is well.

2 Likes

Re: Edu Val, Cancer Patient Dies, A Week After He Begged God To Take His Life by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jan 15, 2018
I lost my mum to cancer last year and it's the hardest thing I have ever had to witness,watching a vibrant and God fearing person diminish right before your eyes is the worse tragedy there is.adieu to this young man and so long my dearest mum,I will forever miss you.

6 Likes

Re: Edu Val, Cancer Patient Dies, A Week After He Begged God To Take His Life by Tetragramaton(m): 12:07pm On Jan 15, 2018
Andrewgame42:
Rest in peace bro
Come to think of it
Buh they don't care, cause you paid them before you died

No profit in curing a disease. They like to manage a sickness or better still inject diseases in the air and water so mankind can continue to buy their pharmaceutical products. There is no disease that cannot be cured.

1 Like

Re: Edu Val, Cancer Patient Dies, A Week After He Begged God To Take His Life by Tetragramaton(m): 12:16pm On Jan 15, 2018
Sickness is not from God. Too many factors are involved. Just pray you are not caught up in this evil world and demonic manipulation. No need blaming God for anything. Do good always and don't take part in any form of evil. What yout put on earth is what you get back. God is balance, he cannot be blamed. The more you look the less you see o.

4 Likes

Re: Edu Val, Cancer Patient Dies, A Week After He Begged God To Take His Life by Andrewgame42: 12:20pm On Jan 15, 2018
Tetragramaton:

No profit in curing a disease. They like to manage a sickness or better still inject diseases in the air and water so mankind can continue to buy their pharmaceutical products. There is no disease that cannot be cured.

Exactly my points
They don't want to care anything!
I think they paying them way too much and it should be stopped! Like if you can't cure this shit , go to hell

1 Like

Re: Edu Val, Cancer Patient Dies, A Week After He Begged God To Take His Life by Ghostmode2two(m): 12:28pm On Jan 15, 2018
we lost sister to this cancer last week. very pathetic. it seems medicine is not looking form cure anymore.
Re: Edu Val, Cancer Patient Dies, A Week After He Begged God To Take His Life by olutee360: 12:29pm On Jan 15, 2018
So sad
Re: Edu Val, Cancer Patient Dies, A Week After He Begged God To Take His Life by olutee360: 12:29pm On Jan 15, 2018
Rest in peace cry
Re: Edu Val, Cancer Patient Dies, A Week After He Begged God To Take His Life by Originalsly: 12:31pm On Jan 15, 2018
Hmmm....no hospital wants to touch him. I ask myself... how can a hospital not give medication to relief pain? My answer is to make money.... give him fake pills and bill him for the real ones. There are very strong pain medications that are prescribed to terminally ill patients only. Why would he need sooo much blood and transfusions?....poisoned blood..thanks to chemo....more chemo more pain... more painful death.
This past weekend marks 3 years since the death of Nairalander DJOLA.... the one who came for help and Nairalanders pitched in with money, time and a whole heap of emotions.
My advice to anyone suffering from cancer. ...stay away from chemo.... Google cancer alternatives.... seek that path....ask yourself...why is chemo not the treatment in Europe.

Age 25.....death due to stage 4 cancer...if he were not working with or constantly exposed to very hazardous carcinogens.... they at the hospital killed him with their treatment.(and I wouldn't be surprised if he was cancer free to begin with)
Re: Edu Val, Cancer Patient Dies, A Week After He Begged God To Take His Life by Houseofglam7(f): 12:36pm On Jan 15, 2018
IYANGBALI:
And you are

Oh, I don’t care.
Okay bye.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Body Types For Females And Males / FG Seeks COVID-19 Patients For Herbal Drug Trials / Baby With 2 Heads Survives Risky Surgery In Afghanistan (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.