Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,424 members, 7,881,558 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:48 PM

Edu Val, Cancer Patient Dies, A Week After He Begged God To Take His Life - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Edu Val, Cancer Patient Dies, A Week After He Begged God To Take His Life (32160 Views)

COVID-19: Another Patient Dies In Lagos / NHS Nurse Who Offered Bible To A Cancer Patient 'rightly Sacked' says court / Cancer Patient Sneaks Out Of Hospital To Drink Beer, Says It Might Be His Last (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edu Val, Cancer Patient Dies, A Week After He Begged God To Take His Life by jaxxy(m): 12:40pm On Jan 15, 2018
If u have cancer and u go to any hospital in Nigeria u are most likely wasting ur time and money. Depending on d cancer and location. Trust me all the do is trial and errors with different drugs for which might miraculously work or not and managing ur situation b4 the person passes on. Nothing more. The drugs even seem to worsen the situation. God help us
Re: Edu Val, Cancer Patient Dies, A Week After He Begged God To Take His Life by oluebubeneo(f): 12:45pm On Jan 15, 2018
Worksunlimited:
It just shows God does listen...
The more reason why we should be careful what we wish for..
Hope he finds the peace he so much craved for...
R.I.P Man!
who are you kidding? did he tell you he didn't pray to God to heal him? hmmm nawa to you oo

1 Like

Re: Edu Val, Cancer Patient Dies, A Week After He Begged God To Take His Life by Tetragramaton(m): 12:48pm On Jan 15, 2018
Andrewgame42:

Exactly my points
They don't want to care anything!
I think they paying them way too much and it should be stopped! Like if you can't cure this shit , go to hell

I'm following a group on Facebook called chemtrails. A lot of Americans and Europeans are calling out pharmaceutical companies. They are spraying things in the air and water and wait for natural selection to happen. People start having flu, different sicknesses.they spray those viruses in the sky if you follow them you will be able to recognise when something has been sprayed in the sky. After the spray in some weeks people around that area fall really sick, mostly flu like sicknesses that can cause cancer if fatal. Government officials have condemned this group and said they were spreading rumours but they keep coming out with evidences. As promiscuous as the u.s is one would think almost all of them should be testing positive for HIV. But that is not the case, but somehow Africa is the continent filled with HIV, now cancer is even getting worse than HIV, there are a lot of undocumented cases of people beating cancer and HIV especially using herbs, vitamins and some peoples body are fighting the virus till its no more there. The only time they will bring out a cure is when peoples body through evolution begin to fight against diseases that were other wise thought to be deadly, then u will see a cure will suffice from no where just like malaria. Wonder why they quickly cured the american who had Ebola. If it remained in Africa, the more it spreads the more money for the pharmaceutical companies. Constant eating of ordinary bitter leave cures diabetes in some cases. But white man say there is no cure. The Asians on the other hand know this and they have devised their own means of curing diseases. Some of this asian vitamins sold in nigeria work like magic. A woman that i know who had a terrible goitre and was supposed to be operated on after many drugs had been used , she used one of this asian products as the last resort and the goitre started receding till it left. That's why I said the more you look the less you see, the world is evil and demonic manipulations exist everywhere.

Oyinbo man wey do pencil , na yin do eraser.

6 Likes

Re: Edu Val, Cancer Patient Dies, A Week After He Begged God To Take His Life by spacyzuma(m): 12:54pm On Jan 15, 2018
onadana:
I know how it feels.Lost my dad August last year to cancer.At a stage i was wishing him dead..the pains he suffered was so unbearable to see a man as solid as a rock reduced to nothing. The sad fact..there is absolutely nothing you can do but weep for them.

I can relate. Same thing happened to my dad. It's so painful and terrible watching a loved one rot away and suffer in pain until death, while you're helpless to stop or reduce their suffering.

Sigh. This life ehn... cry

3 Likes

Re: Edu Val, Cancer Patient Dies, A Week After He Begged God To Take His Life by Nygma(m): 12:55pm On Jan 15, 2018
Why didn't his god heal him? #Sheeple
Re: Edu Val, Cancer Patient Dies, A Week After He Begged God To Take His Life by ayoomolayeyahoocom(m): 12:55pm On Jan 15, 2018
There is cure for cancer, more info 08036312091
Re: Edu Val, Cancer Patient Dies, A Week After He Begged God To Take His Life by just2simple: 1:01pm On Jan 15, 2018
cry Don' t say u are happy for him. U would hav said u feel sorry for him. Death is not a pleasant xperience. Everyone wish to go to heaven but NO body want to die tongue
LMAyedun:
I'm happy for him.
He is in a better place, no more pains.
RIP Bro.
Re: Edu Val, Cancer Patient Dies, A Week After He Begged God To Take His Life by seejay80s: 1:02pm On Jan 15, 2018
rip bro, really sorry
Re: Edu Val, Cancer Patient Dies, A Week After He Begged God To Take His Life by Worksunlimited: 1:10pm On Jan 15, 2018
oluebubeneo:

who are you kidding? did he tell you he didn't pray to God to heal him?
hmmm
nawa to you oo

I'm sure he did.... But I can't speak for God and why He does what He does..

I know to us Humans, He does some pretty annoying things but at the end of the day when we look back, we only have reasons to thank Him for what He did.
Re: Edu Val, Cancer Patient Dies, A Week After He Begged God To Take His Life by TycoOn04: 1:10pm On Jan 15, 2018
Andrewgame42:
Rest in peace bro
Come to think of it
Its sad that your taxes don't cover any medical. No medical. I think doctors make too much money, you know why? Because they don't cure anything. Everything they cured, they cured 50 years ago. They ain't cured anything in a long time, man, you know, diseases are piling up, man, we've cancer, sicacell, hepathis , Kids still limping around. Come on, Man, get rid of something. Some diseases, they just gave up on. They said: "To hell with it!" Like blindness. You go blind, they don't got nothing for you. You go to a doctor, tell him you're blind, he says, "Hey why don't you get this dog to drag your blind ass around." Where's the medicine? Where's the science? When last all this scientists cured anything? Last thing they cured was polio... Instead of curing this bastards just find a way to make you live with the diseases for sometime e.g HIV, cancer , etc.. Eventually its gonna kill you!!
Buh they don't care, cause you paid them before you died
If I could give u a thousand likes right now, I would . . embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Edu Val, Cancer Patient Dies, A Week After He Begged God To Take His Life by TycoOn04: 1:11pm On Jan 15, 2018
ayoomolayeyahoocom:
There is cure for cancer, more info 08036312091
There is cure for AIDS and Ebola . .just call that number up there as well . .yeye undecided undecided
Re: Edu Val, Cancer Patient Dies, A Week After He Begged God To Take His Life by Honestagbons(m): 1:18pm On Jan 15, 2018
KrystosCJ:
"No doctor wants to touch me" - @oluwalegit

These words pained me. They treated him like he was less than a human being.

May his soul find peace in God's holy bosom.
AMEN
Re: Edu Val, Cancer Patient Dies, A Week After He Begged God To Take His Life by IYANGBALI: 1:22pm On Jan 15, 2018
Houseofglam7:

And you are

Oh, I don’t care.
Okay bye.
see as you dey shake dat your small yansh dey go like person wey wan go shiiit grin grin tongue
Re: Edu Val, Cancer Patient Dies, A Week After He Begged God To Take His Life by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jan 15, 2018
May his soul Rest In Peace
Re: Edu Val, Cancer Patient Dies, A Week After He Begged God To Take His Life by wonder233: 1:50pm On Jan 15, 2018
donstan18:
He's dead, possibly went to meet his God.

Live goes on.
life goes on, not live goes on
Re: Edu Val, Cancer Patient Dies, A Week After He Begged God To Take His Life by dstar01(m): 1:50pm On Jan 15, 2018
Dear God, I'm so grateful to you for the gift of life you gave me and my loved ones and you made the gift extra sweet by blessing us all with perfect health. I'm sorry for every time we've complained about our financial status and other things, I promise that we won't be ungrateful again. please grant @oluwalegit peace as he rest on after the sufferings he endured in this world and grant his loved one the strength to bear the loss (Amen).

3 Likes

Re: Edu Val, Cancer Patient Dies, A Week After He Begged God To Take His Life by patexcool(f): 2:25pm On Jan 15, 2018
IYANGBALI:
just like your first time. First time is always painful especially without lubricant

I don't have ur time
Re: Edu Val, Cancer Patient Dies, A Week After He Begged God To Take His Life by IYANGBALI: 2:29pm On Jan 15, 2018
patexcool:

I don't have ur time
when you do I will be here waiting with a jar of Vaseline grin grin tongue
Re: Edu Val, Cancer Patient Dies, A Week After He Begged God To Take His Life by Bsingle(m): 3:14pm On Jan 15, 2018
R I P
Re: Edu Val, Cancer Patient Dies, A Week After He Begged God To Take His Life by RedAlert08(m): 3:32pm On Jan 15, 2018
onadana:
I know how it feels.Lost my dad August last year to cancer.At a stage i was wishing him dead..the pains he suffered was so unbearable to see a man as solid as a rock reduced to nothing. The sad fact..there is absolutely nothing you can do.
i share in your pains, bro. Lost my mum last year to that menace of a disease.

1 Like

Re: Edu Val, Cancer Patient Dies, A Week After He Begged God To Take His Life by lyner(m): 3:38pm On Jan 15, 2018
My female cancer patient died today.
I don't even know what to say. It's so rampant.. patients usually present very late.. only palliative measures can be taken. I was looking at her body... then the son
was in front of my. I just can't find a word to describe the dissapointment on his face. But ... damn

1 Like

Re: Edu Val, Cancer Patient Dies, A Week After He Begged God To Take His Life by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jan 15, 2018
RIP
Re: Edu Val, Cancer Patient Dies, A Week After He Begged God To Take His Life by carlede: 4:17pm On Jan 15, 2018
Stylo, rest well brother!! You are with God now!! cry
Re: Edu Val, Cancer Patient Dies, A Week After He Begged God To Take His Life by Amhappy(f): 4:44pm On Jan 15, 2018
Rest in peace oluwalegit
Re: Edu Val, Cancer Patient Dies, A Week After He Begged God To Take His Life by DSDLIVEREPORT: 4:50pm On Jan 15, 2018
This is painful . Such a promising young . Early detection, effective management in a well equipped medical facility without pressure on the family finance and just a littler prayer would have helped this life . RIP bro
Re: Edu Val, Cancer Patient Dies, A Week After He Begged God To Take His Life by mccoy47(m): 4:55pm On Jan 15, 2018
onadana:
I know how it feels.Lost my dad August last year to cancer.At a stage i was wishing him dead..the pains he suffered was so unbearable to see a man as solid as a rock reduced to nothing. The sad fact..there is absolutely nothing you can do but weep for them.
Same thing happened to my dad barely 50 days ago. I virtually watched him lose 70% of his lower body mass!
The constant pain, drugs, blood transfusions, crisis! Mehn i wouldn't wish dat even for my worst enemy cry

1 Like

Re: Edu Val, Cancer Patient Dies, A Week After He Begged God To Take His Life by Elesu: 5:22pm On Jan 15, 2018
Andrewgame42:
Rest in peace bro
Come to think of it
Its sad that your taxes don't cover any medical. No medical. I think doctors make too much money, you know why? Because they don't cure anything. Everything they cured, they cured 50 years ago. They ain't cured anything in a long time, man, you know, diseases are piling up, man, we've cancer, sicacell, hepathis , Kids still limping around. Come on, Man, get rid of something. Some diseases, they just gave up on. They said: "To hell with it!" Like blindness. You go blind, they don't got nothing for you. You go to a doctor, tell him you're blind, he says, "Hey why don't you get this dog to drag your blind ass around." Where's the medicine? Where's the science? When last all this scientists cured anything? Last thing they cured was polio... Instead of curing this bastards just find a way to make you live with the diseases for sometime e.g HIV, cancer , etc.. Eventually its gonna kill you!!
Buh they don't care, cause you paid them before you died
Balderdash
Re: Edu Val, Cancer Patient Dies, A Week After He Begged God To Take His Life by onadana: 5:38pm On Jan 15, 2018
mccoy47:

Same thing happened to my dad barely 50 days ago. I virtually watched him lose 70% of his lower body mass!
The constant pain, drugs, blood transfusions, crisis! Mehn i wouldn't wish dat even for my worst enemy cry

It is well.
Re: Edu Val, Cancer Patient Dies, A Week After He Begged God To Take His Life by onadana: 5:40pm On Jan 15, 2018
Vacora:

Same here. My mum died in November last year from cancer. It is a disease from depths of hell. Still reeling from her demise and I empathise with his family and yours. We need to find a cure for cancer and we should support the drive in anyway we can. May all our dearly departed continue to rest. Rest in Peace dude.

God bless.

1 Like

Re: Edu Val, Cancer Patient Dies, A Week After He Begged God To Take His Life by Brushless: 6:17pm On Jan 15, 2018
Eyedea:
He died because of the cancer, God ain't do sh1t.
If God was alive it would have healed the guy.

God can never be it, watch your language bro.
Re: Edu Val, Cancer Patient Dies, A Week After He Begged God To Take His Life by Fourwinds: 6:20pm On Jan 15, 2018
this life is a mist
Re: Edu Val, Cancer Patient Dies, A Week After He Begged God To Take His Life by YaksonFCA(m): 7:13pm On Jan 15, 2018
Sad. RIP

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Painter's Wife Delivers Conjoined Twins In Keffi, Cries Out For Help (PHOTOS) / Body Types For Females And Males / FG Seeks COVID-19 Patients For Herbal Drug Trials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.