Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,356 members, 7,881,306 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 04:20 PM

Oba Abdulrasheed Akanbi Buys Innoson G-wagon For 2nd Coronation Anniversary - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Oba Abdulrasheed Akanbi Buys Innoson G-wagon For 2nd Coronation Anniversary (53485 Views)

Abdulrasheed Akanbi And Chanel Chin Divorced! Oluwo Of Iwo Divorces Wife / Oba Of Benin, Ewuare 5 Wives At His 2nd Coronation Anniversary / Chanel Chin, Oluwo Of Iwo's Wife Birthday: Oba Abdulrasheed Akanbi Hails Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oba Abdulrasheed Akanbi Buys Innoson G-wagon For 2nd Coronation Anniversary by Germannig: 11:57pm On Jan 15, 2018
free2ryhme:
made in Nigeria car and newspaper becomes foot-mat

Apparently you have not bought a new car before. No one wants mud and wet feet on their new car on first day of purchase. So you cover with anything available until you buy a foot mat of your choice.

1 Like

Re: Oba Abdulrasheed Akanbi Buys Innoson G-wagon For 2nd Coronation Anniversary by Hades2016(m): 12:12am On Jan 16, 2018
ObamaOsama:
thank naija too can manufacture cars

even do is second hand cars

made in naija by naija
watin dis one da talk about

Re: Oba Abdulrasheed Akanbi Buys Innoson G-wagon For 2nd Coronation Anniversary by globatop: 12:23am On Jan 16, 2018
Aminat508:
@AMILOADED

Source : http://www.amiloaded.com/2018/01/oluwo-acquires-made-in-nigeria-car-to.html

Am proud of Nigerian made products o, but I need to be enlightened, are those vehicles
Manufactured or Assembled in Nigeria?

We had cars assembled in Nigeria way back in the 80s like VW by VWON in Lagos, Peugeot by PAN in Kaduna and Mercedes truck by ANAMCO in the East and they were not referred to as been manufactured in Nigeria. The only one tagged "manufactured in Nigeria" was EDDYBONGO in 1984.

Waiting for constructive criticism from informed senior citizens.
Re: Oba Abdulrasheed Akanbi Buys Innoson G-wagon For 2nd Coronation Anniversary by Burgerlomo: 12:35am On Jan 16, 2018
That's beautiful
Re: Oba Abdulrasheed Akanbi Buys Innoson G-wagon For 2nd Coronation Anniversary by Unlimited22: 12:52am On Jan 16, 2018
The important question is

Where is NwAmaikpe?

2 Likes

Re: Oba Abdulrasheed Akanbi Buys Innoson G-wagon For 2nd Coronation Anniversary by free2ryhme: 1:54am On Jan 16, 2018
Germannig:

Apparently you have not bought a new car before. No one wants mud and wet feet on their new car on first day of purchase. So you cover with anything available until you buy a foot mat of your choice.

for dry season and harmattan make una fear God with una lies , haba
Re: Oba Abdulrasheed Akanbi Buys Innoson G-wagon For 2nd Coronation Anniversary by Germannig: 2:30am On Jan 16, 2018
free2ryhme:

for dry season and harmattan make una fear God with una lies , haba

Regardless of the season. If it's not mud, then it's dust that needs to be avoided especially when there is no foot mat, yet. Not sure what you are arguing about, but clearly you are either walking on two legs, using okada or using 20 year-old tokunbo. Poor man!!

3 Likes

Re: Oba Abdulrasheed Akanbi Buys Innoson G-wagon For 2nd Coronation Anniversary by DoTheNeedful: 2:31am On Jan 16, 2018
DoTheNeedful:

You see how horrible some of you can be? You complained that the government and Nigerians are not encouraging Innoson, here someone decided to buy his product and you are tribalizing it. Interacting with some of you is difficult. Wherever you are not dominating, you will cry of marginalization; on the other hand, if you are doing fine somewhere else you will rile up and mock others telling them how superior you are. undecided.
Re: Oba Abdulrasheed Akanbi Buys Innoson G-wagon For 2nd Coronation Anniversary by 2016v2017: 2:58am On Jan 16, 2018
Okoyeebos:

... Rejected by Igbo Governors
Ostracised by Igbo Ezes
Not patronised by Igbo individuals

But purchased by a Yoruba King.

How many Innoson cars do Ekweremadu, Obiano, Ikpeazu, Umahi, Okorocha and others have?

Re: Oba Abdulrasheed Akanbi Buys Innoson G-wagon For 2nd Coronation Anniversary by akeentech(m): 3:00am On Jan 16, 2018
I talk am, I'm gonna tell you who aminat508 is really is
Re: Oba Abdulrasheed Akanbi Buys Innoson G-wagon For 2nd Coronation Anniversary by olowodaran(m): 3:04am On Jan 16, 2018
NwaNimo1:
Made In Igboland......

THE DISTANCE BETWEEN AN IGBO MAN AND COMMON SENSE IS AS FAR AS NIGERIA IS TO AMERICA...

1 Like

Re: Oba Abdulrasheed Akanbi Buys Innoson G-wagon For 2nd Coronation Anniversary by akeentech(m): 3:06am On Jan 16, 2018
Aminat508:

You must be very stupid. I have gotten all your details and inform the police, you think I'm one of those pple you can blackmail?
You see human being, they will go violence when they know there's cockroach in their cupboard.
Re: Oba Abdulrasheed Akanbi Buys Innoson G-wagon For 2nd Coronation Anniversary by nex(m): 3:16am On Jan 16, 2018
Great initiative. Innoson needs to have more popular people like this endorsing their cars. Nollywood celebrities, Nigerian musicians, influential individuals.

They need to stop copying vehicles of other companies though. If they don't have permission from Mercedes, they shouldn't be making a car which looks like the Mercedes G-Wagon, and they shouldn't be calling it a G-Wagon. He could be sue for so much money that his business would fold up.
Re: Oba Abdulrasheed Akanbi Buys Innoson G-wagon For 2nd Coronation Anniversary by Adeagbo77: 3:49am On Jan 16, 2018
Newpride:
Ur majesty sir, pray u reign long and last. Alashe lori orisha.......... we the sons and daughters of Afonja the skull miner are proud of U.......... grin grin grin
He no go better for your papa
Re: Oba Abdulrasheed Akanbi Buys Innoson G-wagon For 2nd Coronation Anniversary by labbyboi(m): 3:51am On Jan 16, 2018
Perge:
The vehicle in question looks too cheep undecided

Look at the plastic dashboard the protruding pedals and the awful looking brake lights. Innoson vehicles are cheap Chinese cloned jaloppies cheesy
. Pikin wey say him Mama soup no sweet...���
Re: Oba Abdulrasheed Akanbi Buys Innoson G-wagon For 2nd Coronation Anniversary by SmartMugu: 4:03am On Jan 16, 2018
Perge:

Look at the plastic dashboard the protruding pedals and the awful looking brake lights. Innoson vehicles are cheap Chinese cloned jaloppies cheesy
Please share a picture of the Ferrari you drive.
Re: Oba Abdulrasheed Akanbi Buys Innoson G-wagon For 2nd Coronation Anniversary by donvicky2007: 4:04am On Jan 16, 2018
Okoyeebos:

... Rejected by Igbo Governors
Ostracised by Igbo Ezes
Not patronised by Igbo individuals

But purchased by a Yoruba King.

How many Innoson cars do Ekweremadu, Obiano, Ikpeazu, Umahi, Okorocha and others have?

For your information all kings in Anambra State has his G5 SUV, all government Secondary schools, most missionary school and few private school has his Bus as their school bus in Anambra State as well as state government ministries and agencies etc.
Re: Oba Abdulrasheed Akanbi Buys Innoson G-wagon For 2nd Coronation Anniversary by PierreDeFermath(m): 5:16am On Jan 16, 2018
akeentech:
Aminat508 is dating Oluwo
you said ire o and you expect people not to think you're dating him. its Yoruba kings that say ire o,it means you've been spending too much time with him
Re: Oba Abdulrasheed Akanbi Buys Innoson G-wagon For 2nd Coronation Anniversary by BruncleZuma: 5:18am On Jan 16, 2018
LagosCiti:
...and Igbos here on Nairaland will be like '' afonjas are the only ploblem we have''. Yoruba people always showing acceptance.

Show me anywhere else in Nigeria where there's so much tolerance and peace apart from the South West. . . Asiwaju ni wa jo!

God bless Nigeria. grin

Most of the users you term "Ibos" are just trolls looking for heads to knock together.
Re: Oba Abdulrasheed Akanbi Buys Innoson G-wagon For 2nd Coronation Anniversary by PierreDeFermath(m): 5:24am On Jan 16, 2018
this man and the Ooni of Ife are the best and my favorite kings in Yorubland. They are making the youths proud. great leadership isn't about how old and experienced you are
Re: Oba Abdulrasheed Akanbi Buys Innoson G-wagon For 2nd Coronation Anniversary by ademusiwa3r: 5:29am On Jan 16, 2018
Wh
Re: Oba Abdulrasheed Akanbi Buys Innoson G-wagon For 2nd Coronation Anniversary by BiggyBamBam: 6:18am On Jan 16, 2018
Re: Oba Abdulrasheed Akanbi Buys Innoson G-wagon For 2nd Coronation Anniversary by akeentech(m): 6:42am On Jan 16, 2018
PierreDeFermath:
Aminat508. you said ire o and you expect people not to think you're dating him. its Yoruba kings that say ire o,it means you've been spending too much time with him
Abi o, too much affection as if he is the only King in that state not even first-class king. Come carry Akire's news otherwise I will believe something is going on
Re: Oba Abdulrasheed Akanbi Buys Innoson G-wagon For 2nd Coronation Anniversary by PierreDeFermath(m): 6:58am On Jan 16, 2018
akeentech:
Abi o, too much affection as if he is the only King in that state not even first-class king. Come carry Akire's news otherwise I will believe something is going on
fpny mind Aminat508 o. She's either dating him or have huge crush on him. I've always wondered why she brings up his topic all the time too. the affection is just too much upon all the kings we have in Nigeria. if something is getting too much to at the detriment of professionalism and career,then love is involved. she's in love with the monarch
Re: Oba Abdulrasheed Akanbi Buys Innoson G-wagon For 2nd Coronation Anniversary by PierreDeFermath(m): 6:59am On Jan 16, 2018
akeentech:
don't mind Aminat508 o. She's either dating him or have huge crush on him. I've always wondered why she brings up his topic all the time too. the affection is just too much upon all the kings we have in Nigeria. if something is getting too much at the detriment of professionalism and career,then love is involved. she's in love with the monarch

1 Like

Re: Oba Abdulrasheed Akanbi Buys Innoson G-wagon For 2nd Coronation Anniversary by akeentech(m): 7:11am On Jan 16, 2018
PierreDeFermath:
don't mind Aminat508 o. She's either dating him or have huge crush on him. I've always wondered why she brings up his topic all the time too. the affection is just too much upon all the kings we have in Nigeria. if something is getting too much at the detriment of professionalism and career,then love is involved. she's in love with the monarch
I even Shakara her that I have the evidence, she said she's going to arrest me. If nothing is going on why will she call inform the police. That alone is an evidence.
Re: Oba Abdulrasheed Akanbi Buys Innoson G-wagon For 2nd Coronation Anniversary by Aminat508(f): 7:21am On Jan 16, 2018
akeentech:

I even Shakara her that I have the evidence, she said she's going to arrest me. If nothing is going on why will she call inform the police. That alone is an evidence.
shakara me with something like that on an open forum like this? They don't do things like that bro, it's too expensive
Re: Oba Abdulrasheed Akanbi Buys Innoson G-wagon For 2nd Coronation Anniversary by PierreDeFermath(m): 7:25am On Jan 16, 2018
akeentech:

Oh,see that. Only people that are guilty quickly threaten with police,etc. if she knows its false,she would simply keep shut and ignore
Re: Oba Abdulrasheed Akanbi Buys Innoson G-wagon For 2nd Coronation Anniversary by Aminat508(f): 7:28am On Jan 16, 2018
PierreDeFermath:
Crush indeed, this man is controversial, and his news pull traffic just like Dino melaye, Reno omokri, fayose and FFK. I featured most news from Osun state and I guess you noticed not, below are stories about oni of ile ife, which I have featured so far on this platform

https://www.nairaland.com/4022814/ooni-ifes-aide-reacts-marriage

https://www.nairaland.com/3345141/ooni-ogunwusi-observing-eld-prayers
Re: Oba Abdulrasheed Akanbi Buys Innoson G-wagon For 2nd Coronation Anniversary by akeentech(m): 7:29am On Jan 16, 2018
Aminat508:
shakara me with something like that on an open forum like this? They don't do things like that bro, it's too expensive
Aminat but why did you tell mod to remove my thread also why only him in that state? You have to answer me o otherwise we will take this to Buhari as it's related to corruption.
Re: Oba Abdulrasheed Akanbi Buys Innoson G-wagon For 2nd Coronation Anniversary by Yoshy: 7:33am On Jan 16, 2018
Perge:

Your English looks too "cheep" look at the lack of sense.
Re: Oba Abdulrasheed Akanbi Buys Innoson G-wagon For 2nd Coronation Anniversary by madridguy(m): 7:33am On Jan 16, 2018
Morning sweetie

Aminat508:
grin grin he's the groom tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hausa Proverb/\karin Magana / Why Do Ikwerre Igbos Reject Their Igbo Identity? / Man ‘arrests’ Nsukka Deity For Making His Business Fail (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.