Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,920 members, 7,872,965 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:42 AM

Donald Trump Is Right, Giant Of Africa My Foot, Shithole Is Our Country - Freez - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Donald Trump Is Right, Giant Of Africa My Foot, Shithole Is Our Country - Freez (755 Views)

Wizkid To Buhari: Donald Trump Is Not Your Concern / Femi Ogedengbe: "I Work As Security Guard In US, Nigeria Is Shithole Country" / Charly Boy Reacts To Donald Trump’s “Shithole” Remark (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Donald Trump Is Right, Giant Of Africa My Foot, Shithole Is Our Country - Freez by exlinkleads(f): 9:01am On Jan 16, 2018
Few days ago, US President, Donald Trump was called out for saying countries in Africa are "shitholes". Earlier, a statement was credited to him as saying once Nigerians see USA, they wont want to go back to their huts in Africa. The international community, including the UN and the AU has condemned his statement and termed him a racist.

But lets look at this issue critically. Two days ago, Femi Fani-Kayode tweeted and said Donald Trump is right to say Africans come from 'shitholes' countries and he sited the killing spree of Fulani Herdsmen as an example. He also said Nigeria is a shithole country, with a shithole president and that it is left for us to flush the shit out of the toilet.

Today, Daddy Freeze is saying the same thing with pictures that can only be attributed to a shitty situation, hence saying that Nigeria is actually a 'shithole' country. In Daddy Freeze sarcasm, I think you can deduce what he is trying to say in the pictures and comments below

More @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2018/01/donald-trump-is-right-giant-of-africa.html?m=1

cc mynd44 missyb3 lalasticlala dominique

Re: Donald Trump Is Right, Giant Of Africa My Foot, Shithole Is Our Country - Freez by Nobody: 9:05am On Jan 16, 2018
hihihihi grin grin grin grin
Re: Donald Trump Is Right, Giant Of Africa My Foot, Shithole Is Our Country - Freez by benzene00: 9:06am On Jan 16, 2018
Thats the reason why I always admire Donald Trump..he describes things as it is.
He isn't a hypocrite like other leaders

I think he minced word by saying Nigeria is a shithole

Right now Nigeria is a soakaway tank
Re: Donald Trump Is Right, Giant Of Africa My Foot, Shithole Is Our Country - Freez by madridguy(m): 9:06am On Jan 16, 2018
GOD BLESS POTUS FOR ALWAYS SAYING THE TRUTH.
Re: Donald Trump Is Right, Giant Of Africa My Foot, Shithole Is Our Country - Freez by 1nigeriamyfoot: 9:08am On Jan 16, 2018
Nigeria is not a shithole but HELL FIRE
Re: Donald Trump Is Right, Giant Of Africa My Foot, Shithole Is Our Country - Freez by pointstores(m): 9:11am On Jan 16, 2018
exlinkleads:
Few days ago, US President, Donald Trump was called out for saying countries in Africa are "shitholes". Earlier, a statement was credited to him as saying once Nigerians see USA, they wont want to go back to their huts in Africa. The international community, including the UN and the AU has condemned his statement and termed him a racist.

But lets look at this issue critically. Two days ago, Femi Fani-Kayode tweeted and said Donald Trump is right to say Africans come from 'shitholes' countries and he sited the killing spree of Fulani Herdsmen as an example. He also said Nigeria is a shithole country, with a shithole president and that it is left for us to flush the shit out of the toilet.

Today, Daddy Freeze is saying the same thing with pictures that can only be attributed to a shitty situation, hence saying that Nigeria is actually a 'shithole' country. In Daddy Freeze sarcasm, I think you can deduce what he is trying to say in the pictures and comments below

More @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2018/01/donald-trump-is-right-giant-of-africa.html?m=1

cc mynd44 missyb3 lalasticlala dominique
indeed a shithole until we confront our reality and stop celebrating mediocrity nothing we change
Re: Donald Trump Is Right, Giant Of Africa My Foot, Shithole Is Our Country - Freez by oloripelebe2: 9:11am On Jan 16, 2018
grin

Savage

(1) (Reply)

Actress Ubah Blasts Freeze, Insists That No Woman Is Complete Without Marriage / Bbnaija: Pair Of "LIFU" Saved / I Got Pregnant At 14 And Dropped Out Of School--- Ada Ameh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.