Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,831 members, 7,902,646 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 01:46 PM

Busted Airforce 1 Your Brother Is In China And Not Usa Like You Claim(pics) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Busted Airforce 1 Your Brother Is In China And Not Usa Like You Claim(pics) (9082 Views)

Please Help! My Brother Is Sleeping With His Daughter / My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. / When A Wife Or Girlfriend Sleeps With Your Brother. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Busted Airforce 1 Your Brother Is In China And Not Usa Like You Claim(pics) by Emeraldkeko(m): 7:26am On Jan 17, 2018
LifeofAirforce:

I got a brother in Us, Malaysia , and Shanghai and they both visit each other sometimes .

I got relative in Germany , Nova Scotia , and Holland

Sink that in .

Rubbish story teller .
Poor boy shut the Bleep up. As old as you are you are still on my brother this my brother that.

4 Likes

Re: Busted Airforce 1 Your Brother Is In China And Not Usa Like You Claim(pics) by AjiAmu(m): 7:30am On Jan 17, 2018
LifeofAirforce:

I got a brother in Us, Malaysia , and Shanghai and they both visit each other sometimes .

Sink that in .

Rubbish story teller .
Will you just shatap your smelly mouth already?...you've already been caught, yet you're still making a bigger fool of yourself by shamelessly telling more silly lies

6 Likes

Re: Busted Airforce 1 Your Brother Is In China And Not Usa Like You Claim(pics) by LifeofAirforce(m): 7:33am On Jan 17, 2018
AjiAmu:

Will you just shatap your smelly mouth already?...you've already been caught, yet you're still making a bigger fool of yourself by shamelessly telling more silly lies

Caught?

You're an Idiot to think I give a flying fucck about the rubbish write up the OP posted here .

Rubbish

Re: Busted Airforce 1 Your Brother Is In China And Not Usa Like You Claim(pics) by heendrix(m): 7:44am On Jan 17, 2018
LifeofAirforce:

Caught?

You're an Idiot to think I give a flying fucck about the rubbish write up the OP posted here .

Rubbish

m*therf*cking bitch ass lying nigga I know your ashamed same way your mum was bragging she got pregnant for a business man meanwhile a palm wine tapper was responsible little wonder you fly from one thread to another like your dad fly from tree to trees

nigga anytime I see ur asshole comments on Nairaland I'm coming for your head. fucker.

12 Likes

Re: Busted Airforce 1 Your Brother Is In China And Not Usa Like You Claim(pics) by LifeofAirforce(m): 7:57am On Jan 17, 2018
heendrix:

m*therf*cking bitch ass lying nigga I know your ashamed same way your mum was bragging she got pregnant for a business man meanwhile a palm wine tapper was responsible little wonder you fly from one thread to another like your dad fly from tree to trees

nigga anytime I see ur asshole comments on Nairaland I'm coming for your head. fucker.

Go get a job biko

It's 07:57am Wednesday

1 Like

Re: Busted Airforce 1 Your Brother Is In China And Not Usa Like You Claim(pics) by heendrix(m): 7:59am On Jan 17, 2018
LifeofAirforce:

Go get a job biko

It's 07:57am Wednesday

shut the fvck up I'm still a student n wount brag about who I am not

10 Likes

Re: Busted Airforce 1 Your Brother Is In China And Not Usa Like You Claim(pics) by Nobody: 8:04am On Jan 17, 2018
teejaymos:
AirForce1 is not a yahoo boy. He work with FAAN.
Yes he works with FAAN collecting tickets at the point of departure and as well as carrying luggage. I have seen him a couple of times at Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos.

14 Likes

Re: Busted Airforce 1 Your Brother Is In China And Not Usa Like You Claim(pics) by obonujoker(m): 8:56am On Jan 17, 2018
Hozier:
Yes he works with FAAN collecting tickets at the point of departure and as well as carrying luggage. I have seen him a couple of times at Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos.

7 Likes

Re: Busted Airforce 1 Your Brother Is In China And Not Usa Like You Claim(pics) by pepethemaniac: 8:57am On Jan 17, 2018
China is still okay smiley

1 Like

Re: Busted Airforce 1 Your Brother Is In China And Not Usa Like You Claim(pics) by Lifeofpolice1(m): 9:05am On Jan 17, 2018
cristianisraeli:
i was reading through the trends and i saw LifeofAirforce one talking to him self as 2018Airforce1 ..one thing i know for sure..this guy needs opular saying...empty barrel makes the loudest noise[/b]
Are you D'accord
Re: Busted Airforce 1 Your Brother Is In China And Not Usa Like You Claim(pics) by kinibd(m): 9:07am On Jan 17, 2018
[quote author=Hozier post=64268627]Yes he works with FAAN collecting tickets at the point of departure and as well as carrying luggage. I have seen him a couple of times at Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos. [/quote
]

This airforce dude is a clown. I used to see him a long while ago. He has a twin brother called maxwell and trust me there is no hope of airforceone posting his picture. Airforce one craze de learn for where that one de oh believe me its in his genes.

5 Likes

Re: Busted Airforce 1 Your Brother Is In China And Not Usa Like You Claim(pics) by martyns303(m): 9:26am On Jan 17, 2018
[quote author=kinibd post=64270223][/quote]
Ah NL'S. have mercy on airforce1
Re: Busted Airforce 1 Your Brother Is In China And Not Usa Like You Claim(pics) by cristianisraeli: 9:34am On Jan 17, 2018
heendrix:

Re: Busted Airforce 1 Your Brother Is In China And Not Usa Like You Claim(pics) by Jethrolite(m): 9:34am On Jan 17, 2018
rawpadgin:
Don't know why i am beginning to get uninterested in nairaland

Maybe it's because of people like the dunce the op is talking about

Fake ass, biitch ass nigga
They are on all social media, it's prominent here because the community is small.
Re: Busted Airforce 1 Your Brother Is In China And Not Usa Like You Claim(pics) by cristianisraeli: 9:41am On Jan 17, 2018
[quote author=Crossbow post=64264578]If a thread can be made for him, he is RELEVANT..Shikena.[/qu

thread to expose his lies..he is not as relevant like speed darlington...atleast speedy baba is real to the core and he makes me laugh whenever am feeling sad..speedy is relevant to the whole world and the china boy is only on romance section on nairaland

1 Like

Re: Busted Airforce 1 Your Brother Is In China And Not Usa Like You Claim(pics) by cristianisraeli: 9:43am On Jan 17, 2018
pepethemaniac:
China is still okay smiley

yes china ia a very good country and hes not proud..he knows people would insult him and you know in naija..uk,canada and usa is the only abroad naija people know about...malaysia came into the picture because of G boys
Re: Busted Airforce 1 Your Brother Is In China And Not Usa Like You Claim(pics) by Cowbuoy: 9:58am On Jan 17, 2018
People dey vex OoO... Chei grin grin
Re: Busted Airforce 1 Your Brother Is In China And Not Usa Like You Claim(pics) by IVORY2009(m): 10:18am On Jan 17, 2018
What is happening here, I will shoot some body now!!!
Re: Busted Airforce 1 Your Brother Is In China And Not Usa Like You Claim(pics) by ClumsyFlimsy: 11:05am On Jan 17, 2018
[quote author=kinibd post=64270223][/quote]
Dayuum

Re: Busted Airforce 1 Your Brother Is In China And Not Usa Like You Claim(pics) by Ufranklin92(m): 12:15pm On Jan 17, 2018
cristianisraeli:

hahaha...i guess thats a yes..are you ashamed to tell us your brother is in china?lol..you are disgusting and i wish you know that..i never see person way like to take curse and swear from nairaland like you...

no bi only baltimore na california..mumu

chinko boy

nairaland speed darlington..lol

yahoo boy they call person jobless..you need help i swear

Guy you be confirm mumu,are you pained oor something.
Re: Busted Airforce 1 Your Brother Is In China And Not Usa Like You Claim(pics) by cristianisraeli: 12:20pm On Jan 17, 2018
Ufranklin92:

Guy you be confirm mumu,are you pained oor something.

you actually look like mumu

1 Like

Re: Busted Airforce 1 Your Brother Is In China And Not Usa Like You Claim(pics) by Ufranklin92(m): 2:24pm On Jan 17, 2018
cristianisraeli:

you actually look like mumu

Lol,foool
Re: Busted Airforce 1 Your Brother Is In China And Not Usa Like You Claim(pics) by cristianisraeli: 2:33pm On Jan 17, 2018
Ufranklin92:

Lol,foool

Re: Busted Airforce 1 Your Brother Is In China And Not Usa Like You Claim(pics) by alobright17(m): 3:34pm On Jan 17, 2018
heendrix:

so nepa bill nw turn to something important to be emphasized here when commenting. smh oh maa ga o

Ignorance is really dealing with you since you don't know what bills is and end up thinking bill only refers to Nepa.

Go and ask people what paying bill means .

1 Like

Re: Busted Airforce 1 Your Brother Is In China And Not Usa Like You Claim(pics) by heendrix(m): 3:43pm On Jan 17, 2018
alobright17:

Ignorance is really dealing with you since you don't know what bills is and end up thinking bill only refers to Nepa.

Go and ask people what paying bill means .

when you say bill in Nigeria which bill would people think?

kwantinu forming US ambassador

Re: Busted Airforce 1 Your Brother Is In China And Not Usa Like You Claim(pics) by alobright17(m): 3:55pm On Jan 17, 2018
heendrix:

when you say bill in Nigeria which bill would people think?

kwantinu forming US ambassador
I said go and ask question and stop disgracing yourself boy .
Re: Busted Airforce 1 Your Brother Is In China And Not Usa Like You Claim(pics) by ruggedtimi(m): 4:11pm On Jan 17, 2018
LifeofAirforce:

Sink that in .

Rubbish story teller .
pls dnt tell me u are bragging about having relatives abroad.

2 Likes

Re: Busted Airforce 1 Your Brother Is In China And Not Usa Like You Claim(pics) by swashbuckler84: 10:26pm On Jan 17, 2018
cristianisraeli:

hahaha...i guess thats a yes..are you ashamed to tell us your brother is in china?lol..you are disgusting and i wish you know that..i never see person way like to take curse and swear from nairaland like you...

no bi only baltimore na california..mumu

chinko boy

nairaland speed darlington..lol

yahoo boy they call person jobless..you need help i swear

The guy is actually a big fool. I'm not surprised to still see him here four years after I deactivated my old account. Still spending his days and nights making empty boasts on NL. Lmao

1 Like

Re: Busted Airforce 1 Your Brother Is In China And Not Usa Like You Claim(pics) by oodua1stson: 1:15am On Jan 18, 2018
If he wasn't lying he could just post another picture of his brother in Yankee na

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

When Is It Ok To Fart In Front Of Your Boyfriend? / What Is The Best Compliment You Ever Recieved? / Too Much Sex Make Ur Boobs Fall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.