Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,240 members, 7,970,866 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 04:53 PM

See The Award Given To This Man That Has Got People Talking(pics) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / See The Award Given To This Man That Has Got People Talking(pics) (1823 Views)

Nigerian Female Football Team Got People Talking With This Photo / Lol,this Family Chat Has Got To Be The Most Hilarious Thing You Will Read Today! / Hillarious Sign Post By A Wary Father Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Award Given To This Man That Has Got People Talking(pics) by zoba88: 8:07pm On Jan 17, 2018
I am already fainting.I need resuscitation ASAP

cc; Lalasticlala, mynd44

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/01/see-award-given-to-this-manpics.html?m=1

Re: See The Award Given To This Man That Has Got People Talking(pics) by fulaniHERDSman(m): 8:09pm On Jan 17, 2018
grin cheesy
buhari needs this too
Re: See The Award Given To This Man That Has Got People Talking(pics) by Gossiplover: 8:28pm On Jan 17, 2018
OP are u not seeing that this is clear PHOTOSHOP.

Just hope this trash doesn't make home page
Re: See The Award Given To This Man That Has Got People Talking(pics) by FleetAdmiral(m): 8:49pm On Jan 17, 2018
Not real grin
Re: See The Award Given To This Man That Has Got People Talking(pics) by motiond16(m): 8:55pm On Jan 17, 2018
Thats wat you get when including your village people know that your koboko is finally dead and can never arise and shine.
Re: See The Award Given To This Man That Has Got People Talking(pics) by lawalosky(m): 1:47pm On Jan 18, 2018
closely check head of dat man on left..... abi my eye no de see well..... look more of photoshop

(1) (Reply)

Joke / The Funniest Obituary Ever! / A Very Touching Chinese Story(viewer Discretion Is Adviced)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.