Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,317 members, 7,920,164 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 08:54 PM

Buhari Destroyed Anpp, Says Shekarau ! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Destroyed Anpp, Says Shekarau ! (3379 Views)

How Buhari Destroyed Nigeria Live On AIT / Buhari, Others Approve CPC Merger With ACN, ANPP / PDP, ANPP, Slam Okorocha For Closing Schools, Markets For Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Destroyed Anpp, Says Shekarau ! by mallorca(m): 3:11am On Apr 14, 2010
God is at work,expect more before 2011.
Re: Buhari Destroyed Anpp, Says Shekarau ! by Basics007: 4:24am On Apr 14, 2010
@GenBuhari. That pic is priceless. esp seeing Abacha there. I wonder why ur namesake is not there though?
Re: Buhari Destroyed Anpp, Says Shekarau ! by Nobody: 10:14am On Apr 14, 2010
@Basic007,
I goes to prove that Buhari was probably never friendly with these evil corrupt men who wrecked our country.

It is very interesting to note that OBJ and IBB seem to have been lifetime friends, and between the two of them, they have controlled Nigeria for close to 30yrs apart for the tenures of Abacha and Buhari.

I strongly suspect, that OBJ sponsored IBB, probably with support of western countries like UK, to overthrow, Buhari when he was taking tough line with corruption and IMF.

OBJ and IBB set our country back at least 50yrs
Re: Buhari Destroyed Anpp, Says Shekarau ! by mendax: 2:12pm On Apr 14, 2010
may be buhari was the fotographer!!

anyway, i believe buhari is one of the good guys, so even if he was the fotographer, he was taking evidence wink
Re: Buhari Destroyed Anpp, Says Shekarau ! by ahmedoo(m): 12:42pm On Apr 17, 2010
muhammed buhari is surely going to take nigerians to greater heights if only he was given the opportunity, anyway sorry 4 him.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Join Campaign Against Return Of Ibb - 1 Million Posts Needed / Is Gej's Popularity Winding Down On Facebook? / Teacher Caught With A 7old Small Girl In A School Toilet.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.