Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,729 members, 7,875,828 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 10:32 PM

She's Tempting Me Or Am Having A Dirty Mind?? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She's Tempting Me Or Am Having A Dirty Mind?? (68403 Views)

The Devil Is Tempting Me. Should I Do It? [Picture] / Dirty Mind: What Do You See? / My Landlords Wife Is Tempting Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She's Tempting Me Or Am Having A Dirty Mind?? by omomummy13: 2:45pm On Jan 18, 2018
RichlyOBS:
I have 3bedroom apartment I decided to give one room out for rent so that the bill will be lesser for me.... My girlfriend brought her cousin sister Juliet to rent the room,, she hv been living with me since last year November.... But there's something wrong with the girl (juliet) which I don't like,, the 3bedroom flat I got have a parlour and you must pass through the parlour before getting to the kitchen..so whenever am in the parlour watching movies or music videos this girl will walk by to the kitchen with just only pant and bra and sometimes she don't put on bra but she will use hand to cover her boobs if she sees me... I started wandering what this girl is up to... Sometimes she walk pass when am watching a romatic movie and that's tempting... It was day before yesterday, she walk pass with full unclothedness then I got angry and called her to talk, I told her if she can't be putting on clothes whenever am around she should stay inside her room and don't come out naked or half naked again... Can you imagine what this girl told me ,, out of annoyance she said whenever she's passing that I should focus on my tv not her then she left... I was surprised because I thought she never expected I was at home or maybe she thought I would be in my room...

She's my girlfriend cousin and I think am going to report to her sister? Or am asking her to park out?... She have been doing this ever since she broke up with her boyfriend

guys have you ever experienced this before please?

Ladies is it what she's doing is normal or am I the one having dirty mind?? She's seriously tempting me and my babe haven't heard anything about it...

She don't do this if am with my friends and whenever my babe is around she don't come out from her room they are family members but they're not that close..

Stop watching Afmagic Yoruba. It's obviously not good for your health. Aunty Juliet ko!

1 Like

Re: She's Tempting Me Or Am Having A Dirty Mind?? by RichlyOBS(m): 2:45pm On Jan 18, 2018
Magnifik18:
My brother, you are sane. She's the one who is insane and stupid.

Is she tries that nonsense again.My advise is set the voice recorder on your mobile phone then caution her. Obviously she's going to fall my responding crap. Save that recording and play it to your babe so she will know how despicable her cousin is.

When you are done, throw Ms trashy out without quit notice. She does t deserve your symphathy.

And a note to you: you are a "one in a million man" with your integrity intact.. other FOOLS would have jumped on the offer foolishly.
thanks a lot

2 Likes

Re: She's Tempting Me Or Am Having A Dirty Mind?? by Amadaz(m): 2:45pm On Jan 18, 2018
I will phuck her and I repeat I will phuck her

1 Like

Re: She's Tempting Me Or Am Having A Dirty Mind?? by RichlyOBS(m): 2:46pm On Jan 18, 2018
omomummy13:

Stop watching Afmagic Yoruba. It's obviously not good for your health. Aunty Juliet ko!
what's Afmagic Yoruba?
Re: She's Tempting Me Or Am Having A Dirty Mind?? by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jan 18, 2018
RichlyOBS:
funny

Am serious ooo, try it
Re: She's Tempting Me Or Am Having A Dirty Mind?? by cokorie25(f): 2:48pm On Jan 18, 2018
OP am sorry to say this,that your girlfriend na serious mugu.I will never allow my sis to spend a night at my boyfriend's place.not to talk of common cousin living with my boyfriend MBANU!!
Re: She's Tempting Me Or Am Having A Dirty Mind?? by RichlyOBS(m): 2:50pm On Jan 18, 2018
desreek9:

Am serious ooo, try it
Will that stop her? You really funny
Re: She's Tempting Me Or Am Having A Dirty Mind?? by AvailableCofOLa(m): 2:52pm On Jan 18, 2018
You can still take advantage of this promo, CALL OR WHATSAPP +2348027390046, 08155539270, 08034113771

1 Like

Re: She's Tempting Me Or Am Having A Dirty Mind?? by Varys: 2:54pm On Jan 18, 2018
If this story is true, I'm sorry for you bro. Your end is near! Don't forget you are in Europe where the law is against men. Save your life and send her packing!

1 Like

Re: She's Tempting Me Or Am Having A Dirty Mind?? by blaqroy: 2:56pm On Jan 18, 2018
fuckpro:
...you be real clown how you made me laugh is still a wonder grin
kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: She's Tempting Me Or Am Having A Dirty Mind?? by josessybj: 2:56pm On Jan 18, 2018
Destiny killer send her away

1 Like

Re: She's Tempting Me Or Am Having A Dirty Mind?? by Mypeople2(m): 2:57pm On Jan 18, 2018
desreek9:
You too walk unclad now, her brain will reset grin
If he starts walking round the house naked, then they will become Adam and Eve in the garden of Eden

3 Likes

Re: She's Tempting Me Or Am Having A Dirty Mind?? by lexy2014: 2:58pm On Jan 18, 2018
TheTrueApostle:
U don't know anything... I dislike niggaz like you.
Please where is the house so I can move in, I hope there's an extra room to rent there?
Can't wait.
babe there's extra room in my house 4 rent
Re: She's Tempting Me Or Am Having A Dirty Mind?? by peaceodama: 3:00pm On Jan 18, 2018
Shes looking for sumtin.. sum ladies sef... hmmmmmm
Re: She's Tempting Me Or Am Having A Dirty Mind?? by RichlyOBS(m): 3:00pm On Jan 18, 2018
cokorie25:
OP am sorry to say this that your girlfriend na serious mugu.I will never allow my sis to spend a night at my boyfriend place.not to talk of common cousin living with my boyfriend MBANU!!
why? Is anything wrong with that? Your own family that supposed to be looking after you

1 Like

Re: She's Tempting Me Or Am Having A Dirty Mind?? by lexy2014: 3:01pm On Jan 18, 2018
RichlyOBS:
I have 3bedroom apartment I decided to give one room out for rent so that the bill will be lesser for me.... My girlfriend brought her cousin sister Juliet to rent the room,, she hv been living with me since last year November.... But there's something wrong with the girl (juliet) which I don't like,, the 3bedroom flat I got have a parlour and you must pass through the parlour before getting to the kitchen..so whenever am in the parlour watching movies or music videos this girl will walk by to the kitchen with just only pant and bra and sometimes she don't put on bra but she will use hand to cover her boobs if she sees me... I started wandering what this girl is up to... Sometimes she walk pass when am watching a romatic movie and that's tempting... It was day before yesterday, she walk pass with full unclothedness then I got angry and called her to talk, I told her if she can't be putting on clothes whenever am around she should stay inside her room and don't come out naked or half naked again... Can you imagine what this girl told me ,, out of annoyance she said whenever she's passing that I should focus on my tv not her then she left... I was surprised because I thought she never expected I was at home or maybe she thought I would be in my room...

She's my girlfriend cousin and I think am going to report to her sister? Or am asking her to park out?... She have been doing this ever since she broke up with her boyfriend

Ladies is it what she's doing is normal or am I the one having dirty mind?? She's seriously tempting me and my babe haven't heard anything about it...

She don't do this if am with my friends and whenever my babe is around she don't come out from her room they are family members but they're not that close..
bros I have d remedy 4 this kind of problem. Just DM me so u can have my no. Let me no ur place so I can take d burden of ur shoulders...in d end everybody's happy

2 Likes

Re: She's Tempting Me Or Am Having A Dirty Mind?? by RichlyOBS(m): 3:02pm On Jan 18, 2018
Mypeople2:
If he starts walking round the house naked, then they will become Adam and Eve in the garden of Eden
Hahahahaha bro
Re: She's Tempting Me Or Am Having A Dirty Mind?? by cmecproblem(m): 3:03pm On Jan 18, 2018
angry dont mind her she is simply looking for a way to stop paying rent and I'm sure she doesn't want to go to Shiloh single this year.

1 Like

Re: She's Tempting Me Or Am Having A Dirty Mind?? by RichlyOBS(m): 3:03pm On Jan 18, 2018
lexy2014:
bros I have d remedy 4 this kind of problem. Just DM me so u can have my no. Let me no ur place so I can take d burden of ur shoulders...in d end everybody's happy
okay Mr problem solver
Re: She's Tempting Me Or Am Having A Dirty Mind?? by bigtt76(f): 3:04pm On Jan 18, 2018
Hmmmm ...but seem you're the first to start complaining when 'green light' begin flash grin

RichlyOBS:
am not the first person that start to take babe as tenant here... And to get one room here no easy

1 Like

Re: She's Tempting Me Or Am Having A Dirty Mind?? by DJMCOTTY(m): 3:06pm On Jan 18, 2018
What's happening with these stories nowadays, show me the unclad picture and I will advice you

1 Like

Re: She's Tempting Me Or Am Having A Dirty Mind?? by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jan 18, 2018
pp802:

That guy is right. No woman brings another woman to her man's house, to live with her man without her living with them.

It might just be a test from his gf

She's his sister for christ sakes. Not her friend or classmate.

She trust her sister and also trust her man and also she believes noone will betray her.

OK let's assume it's a test?

Wouldn't it be wise for the man to tell his gf? Wouldnt the gf be expecting the man to complain to her, with the way her younger sister is walking around naked? At least if he complains to his gf, she will be like, my man will not tolerate rubbish and go behind my back fucvking my sister.

Or you want to tell me, the gf planted her sister there, so that her bf can have sex with her younger sister whenever he likes abi? Just think.

Some women are still trusting till date. Not everything a little thing a woman does should be like its a trap o.

So if it's a trap? Kukuma fall into it nah. Chop clean mouth and pretend nothing is happening. Abi?

2 Likes

Re: She's Tempting Me Or Am Having A Dirty Mind?? by RichlyOBS(m): 3:10pm On Jan 18, 2018
DJMCOTTY:
What's happening with these stories nowadays, show me the unclad picture and I will advice you
I don't have it
Re: She's Tempting Me Or Am Having A Dirty Mind?? by mekuxiani(m): 3:12pm On Jan 18, 2018
RichlyOBS:

help her out she's on heat girls always have a thing for their sisters boyfriend
Re: She's Tempting Me Or Am Having A Dirty Mind?? by richythePH(f): 3:12pm On Jan 18, 2018
freebrowsingtime:

What is your problem sef? everything is bleep, bleep and bleep

1 Like

Re: She's Tempting Me Or Am Having A Dirty Mind?? by gabinogem(m): 3:12pm On Jan 18, 2018
48noble:

safe control my left ear... he is sitting on a konji time bomb don't be a hypocrite...if u value ur relationship u better throw her out now
do u even know the meaning of self-control

1 Like

Re: She's Tempting Me Or Am Having A Dirty Mind?? by Wallade(m): 3:17pm On Jan 18, 2018
@ RichlyOBS, self control or discipline will not work on this matter. You have only one solution - kick her out of your house - and you need to be fast about it.

1 Like

Re: She's Tempting Me Or Am Having A Dirty Mind?? by godofuck231: 3:20pm On Jan 18, 2018
RichlyOBS:

Your situation has crippled you, as for me pls send your address

1 Like

Re: She's Tempting Me Or Am Having A Dirty Mind?? by isholaademola86(m): 3:20pm On Jan 18, 2018
do something quick, tell her sis in a way she'll reason.. let her know ur plight o nd tell her you'll find a place 4 her. . or else she will start screaming in her room to lure u. . and wen she bounce on u! u are finished!!

1 Like

Re: She's Tempting Me Or Am Having A Dirty Mind?? by Countersam(m): 3:27pm On Jan 18, 2018
OP show us picture or it's a lie

1 Like

Re: She's Tempting Me Or Am Having A Dirty Mind?? by godofuck231: 3:29pm On Jan 18, 2018
Unlike lions and tigers wolves don't dance in circuses, send me her number, and your problems will disappear like a grilled young lamb, I'll take her with ketchup

1 Like

Re: She's Tempting Me Or Am Having A Dirty Mind?? by Emeka71(m): 3:31pm On Jan 18, 2018
Tednersy:
Richard you must be kidding me. The fact that I have to find this out on a public forum. Please pick your call.
Or are you the one they are talking about?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerian Gay Journalist, Chisom Peter, Goes Public With His Partner (Photos) / Heartbroken Runs Girl Sends Warning Message To Her Ex Lover (Video) / Before You Decide To Abstain From Sex Till Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.