Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,729 members, 7,875,829 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 10:33 PM

She's Tempting Me Or Am Having A Dirty Mind?? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She's Tempting Me Or Am Having A Dirty Mind?? (68404 Views)

The Devil Is Tempting Me. Should I Do It? [Picture] / Dirty Mind: What Do You See? / My Landlords Wife Is Tempting Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She's Tempting Me Or Am Having A Dirty Mind?? by laliga01: 5:32pm On Jan 18, 2018
gabinogem:
lol... This is how u threaten ur peers right!?... cheesy

I don't threaten people, I act.
Nigga lemme go clear my eye....
Will hook you up later.
Re: She's Tempting Me Or Am Having A Dirty Mind?? by gabinogem(m): 5:35pm On Jan 18, 2018
laliga01:

I don't threaten people, I act.
Nigga lemme go clear my eye....
Will hook you up later.
lmao cheesy... U are a comic relief bruv... Nice jokes cool
Re: She's Tempting Me Or Am Having A Dirty Mind?? by 989900: 5:36pm On Jan 18, 2018
richythePH:
it's obvious shes tempting you and if i were you i woulda helped scratch her kitty a long time ago ('cause i'm currently single cheesy)

but since you're in a relationship (and with her cousin too) i advice you find a new place for her and avoid her

if you cant do that then i suggest you attend this programme or get yourself a sex doll

Badoh! cheesy

Well, after all said and done, considering all parameters, specifications, warnings, caution notes, encouragements, etc., etc., they will both end up kpanshing each other . . . hehe . . . we've seen this too many times.
Re: She's Tempting Me Or Am Having A Dirty Mind?? by blaqroy: 5:39pm On Jan 18, 2018
ladygudhead:
LMAO cheesy cheesy guy u too much. i'm just liking u 4 this.abeg i'm availing myself 4 d position of a treasurer 4 this honorable org. amma so jobless. cheesy

U like money oo,y treasurer.... Meanwhile I'm not a guy tongue tongue
Re: She's Tempting Me Or Am Having A Dirty Mind?? by wisdom43(m): 5:45pm On Jan 18, 2018
Give her what she want .... eat her and clean your mouth but... but brother dont stay long on it.
Re: She's Tempting Me Or Am Having A Dirty Mind?? by Frankicent(m): 5:47pm On Jan 18, 2018
Tednersy:
Richard you must be kidding me. The fact that I have to find this out on a public forum. Please pick your call.

Ghen Chen guess you the gf grin
Re: She's Tempting Me Or Am Having A Dirty Mind?? by Annie939(f): 5:47pm On Jan 18, 2018
Fazemood:

You don't get it,
The eyes is the door to which many wrong things enters the mind and corrupt it.
That you as a lady sees nothing bad in this behaviour is because you're used to seeing your privates and it's normal 4 u. But he's a man wired to react when something attractive he doesn't have or see everyday passes b4 him.

I bet you'd react in same way if an attractive man does thesame b4 you wink
like seriously

1 Like

Re: She's Tempting Me Or Am Having A Dirty Mind?? by Annie939(f): 5:51pm On Jan 18, 2018
RichlyOBS:
how?
what is making you erected in her that you have not seen before!!! ass, boods, laps or what?
Re: She's Tempting Me Or Am Having A Dirty Mind?? by ladygudhead(f): 5:52pm On Jan 18, 2018
blaqroy:

U like money oo,y treasurer.... Meanwhile I'm not a guy tongue tongue
male or female,i yaf already liked u cheesy sisterly na treasurer go sure me pass o cos i'm gud at keeping n accounting 4 cash wink
Re: She's Tempting Me Or Am Having A Dirty Mind?? by nwaimoroseyaho: 6:19pm On Jan 18, 2018
you are a real man with principles. tell your girlfriend what she is up to. Pls don't keep it to ur self . The devil works best when you keep secrets from your partner.

2 Likes

Re: She's Tempting Me Or Am Having A Dirty Mind?? by laliga01: 6:20pm On Jan 18, 2018
gabinogem:
lmao cheesy... U are a comic relief bruv... Nice jokes cool

Crocodile Smiles....some has said that to me before.
But that's in the past now.
Re: She's Tempting Me Or Am Having A Dirty Mind?? by adexuxin(m): 6:25pm On Jan 18, 2018
ubunja:
fire her and get a decent respectful gal with manners.
she'll embarass you one day walking n@ked when you have important visitors.
AND NO NEVER FVCK HER. never ever ever desire her pvssy.once you fvck her you will be back to square zero: PAYING ALL RENT.she wont mind paying late,paying incomplete or even skipping rent altogether. and coz you fvcked her it would be impossible to throw her out just like that.she'll turn around and say you raped her.
i always avoid women in business.be it as a tenant or business partner.they are manipulative and will always take sexual advantage while ready to curse you should you look at her even in the smallest sexual way.
never rent a room out to a female again.never.deal with guys and save yourself a headache.
I have final respect for you. You have lot of experience in life.
Please can I follow on Twitter Nairaland., Just give me your handle abeg.

1 Like

Re: She's Tempting Me Or Am Having A Dirty Mind?? by deebrain(m): 6:27pm On Jan 18, 2018
Ive laughed seriously at many comments here...
Let me just join them and use the tag
#sexdoll
Re: She's Tempting Me Or Am Having A Dirty Mind?? by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jan 18, 2018
RichlyOBS:
I have 3bedroom apartment I decided to give one room out for rent so that the bill will be lesser for me.... My girlfriend brought her cousin sister Juliet to rent the room,, she hv been living with me since last year November.... But there's something wrong with the girl (juliet) which I don't like,, the 3bedroom flat I got have a parlour and you must pass through the parlour before getting to the kitchen..so whenever am in the parlour watching movies or music videos this girl will walk by to the kitchen with just only pant and bra and sometimes she don't put on bra but she will use hand to cover her boobs if she sees me... I started wandering what this girl is up to... Sometimes she walk pass when am watching a romatic movie and that's tempting... It was day before yesterday, she walk pass with full unclothedness then I got angry and called her to talk, I told her if she can't be putting on clothes whenever am around she should stay inside her room and don't come out naked or half naked again... Can you imagine what this girl told me ,, out of annoyance she said whenever she's passing that I should focus on my tv not her then she left... I was surprised because I thought she never expected I was at home or maybe she thought I would be in my room...

She's my girlfriend cousin and I think am going to report to her sister? Or am asking her to park out?... She have been doing this ever since she broke up with her boyfriend

guys have you ever experienced this before please?

Ladies is it what she's doing is normal or am I the one having dirty mind?? She's seriously tempting me and my babe haven't heard anything about it...

She don't do this if am with my friends and whenever my babe is around she don't come out from her room they are family members but they're not that close..

At ur age ur still watching romantic movies.
Re: She's Tempting Me Or Am Having A Dirty Mind?? by fancy4eve(f): 6:53pm On Jan 18, 2018
RichlyOBS:
I doubt if I tell her sister, if it won't curse problem between them
pls do not tell her sister, rather u ask her 2 leave.....real men talk less nd say more. B a man nd do d right tin. Let her go
Re: She's Tempting Me Or Am Having A Dirty Mind?? by fof1: 7:03pm On Jan 18, 2018
[quote author=TheTrueApostle post=64301596]U don't know anything... I dislike niggaz like you.
Please where is the house so I can move in, I hope there's an extra room to rent there?
Can't wait. [/quot

MY SISTER,SO U CAN HANDLE THE SITUATION BETTER ABI? OR U WANT TO OVER THROW D DEVIANT IN HOUSE ALREADY? OR TEAM UP TO TEACH THIS GUY SOME LESSONS IN LIFE? U HV AN EVIL THOUGHT IN UR MIND. CHANGE PLS.
Re: She's Tempting Me Or Am Having A Dirty Mind?? by RichlyOBS(m): 7:26pm On Jan 18, 2018
fancy4eve:
pls do not tell her sister, rather u ask her 2 leave.....real men talk less nd say more. B a man nd do d right tin. Let her go
I have read all the comments here and you are the only one with this kind of comment....
Re: She's Tempting Me Or Am Having A Dirty Mind?? by richythePH(f): 7:43pm On Jan 18, 2018
989900:

Badoh! cheesy

Well, after all said and done, considering all parameters, specifications, warnings, caution notes, encouragements, etc., etc., they will both end up kpanshing each other . . . hehe . . . we've seen this too many times.

Re: She's Tempting Me Or Am Having A Dirty Mind?? by divproducts: 8:26pm On Jan 18, 2018
Temptation dey on his own, human being dey go knock for him door.. Ur gal saw d situation of ur house and still went ahead to bring her so called cousin sis to live with you.. And u foolishly accepted, who even told u that a guy stays in d same flat with a gal without any temptation.. A bachelor for that for that matter.. Wise up fool angry
Re: She's Tempting Me Or Am Having A Dirty Mind?? by wizod(m): 8:34pm On Jan 18, 2018
powerkey:
Give me her contact. connect the both of us and I will keep her busy...
snake must surely begat something long. U're d true resemblance of ur father, dat was hw he was behaving
Re: She's Tempting Me Or Am Having A Dirty Mind?? by oluwakayode25(m): 8:38pm On Jan 18, 2018
Where do you stay??,,please am looking for a room mate please!!!,,This loneliness will not kee me embarassed cry
Re: She's Tempting Me Or Am Having A Dirty Mind?? by kaylo31(m): 8:41pm On Jan 18, 2018
RichlyOBS:
Would you rather she caused problems between you and your girlfriend? Bros take advice and stop making excuses
Re: She's Tempting Me Or Am Having A Dirty Mind?? by SheIsElle(f): 8:52pm On Jan 18, 2018
RichlyOBS:
I have 3bedroom apartment I decided to give one room out for rent so that the bill will be lesser for me.... My girlfriend brought her cousin sister Juliet to rent the room,, she hv been living with me since last year November.... But there's something wrong with the girl (juliet) which I don't like,, the 3bedroom flat I got have a parlour and you must pass through the parlour before getting to the kitchen..so whenever am in the parlour watching movies or music videos this girl will walk by to the kitchen with just only pant and bra and sometimes she don't put on bra but she will use hand to cover her boobs if she sees me... I started wandering what this girl is up to... Sometimes she walk pass when am watching a romatic movie and that's tempting... It was day before yesterday, she walk pass with full unclothedness then I got angry and called her to talk, I told her if she can't be putting on clothes whenever am around she should stay inside her room and don't come out naked or half naked again... Can you imagine what this girl told me ,, out of annoyance she said whenever she's passing that I should focus on my tv not her then she left... I was surprised because I thought she never expected I was at home or maybe she thought I would be in my room...

She's my girlfriend cousin and I think am going to report to her sister? Or am asking her to park out?... She have been doing this ever since she broke up with her boyfriend

Ladies is it what she's doing is normal or am I the one having dirty mind?? She's seriously tempting me and my babe haven't heard anything about it...

She don't do this if am with my friends and whenever my babe is around she don't come out from her room they are family members but they're not that close..
Let me tell you what will happen if you succumb to her temptation. First, she stops paying rent. If you insists she starts blackmailing you by threatening to tell your girlfriend.
The problems won't be just that she told your girlfriend but she will say that you raped her.
When she says you raped her, she and your girlfriend who will then be "Ex" will team up to deal with you.
When they team up, they will tweet it and attach your photo.
They may not necessarily report the matter to the police but at the end of the day, you will lose your girlfriend, your money and tarnish your good reputation.
Don't mind those asking you to sleep with her, that is the worst you can do. If I were to be in your shoes, I will ask her to move out even if that means refunding her some part of the money she paid, don't even wait till the rent expires because by then it might be late. If she refuse, threaten to report her to your girlfriend but by then have a concrete evidence that you can use.
Some ladies are demon incarnates in form of human beings, she wants to ruin your relationship because she has non, don't let her do that. I bet she envies your relationship.
And to answer the question you asked, it is not normal neither is your mind dirty. She has a negative agenda, don't allow her achieve her aim.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She's Tempting Me Or Am Having A Dirty Mind?? by Raypawer(m): 9:01pm On Jan 18, 2018
Nairaland post of the week. I told a lady some time ago that I don't do business with women.

I hate it when women try to use their body unnecessarily.

It will really force the girl(s) to bring real value to the table when men decide to be real men applying self discipline.

ubunja:
fire her and get a decent respectful gal with manners.
she'll embarass you one day walking n@ked when you have important visitors.
AND NO NEVER FVCK HER. never ever ever desire her pvssy.once you fvck her you will be back to square zero: PAYING ALL RENT.she wont mind paying late,paying incomplete or even skipping rent altogether. and coz you fvcked her it would be impossible to throw her out just like that.she'll turn around and say you raped her.
i always avoid women in business.be it as a tenant or business partner.they are manipulative and will always take sexual advantage while ready to curse you should you look at her even in the smallest sexual way.
never rent a room out to a female again.never.deal with guys and save yourself a headache.

1 Like

Re: She's Tempting Me Or Am Having A Dirty Mind?? by frozen70(f): 9:11pm On Jan 18, 2018
RichlyOBS:

That display will continue until you report her to pack out at the expiration of the rent or you report her to her sister, but warn her that if she continues you will report her to her sister and stick to that plan.
Which kind temptation be this?

1 Like

Re: She's Tempting Me Or Am Having A Dirty Mind?? by chizaramprudy(f): 9:21pm On Jan 18, 2018
richythePH:
it's obvious shes tempting you and if i were you i woulda helped scratch her kitty a long time ago ('cause i'm currently single cheesy)

but since you're in a relationship (and with her cousin too) i advice you find a new place for her and avoid her

if you cant do that then i suggest you attend this programme or get yourself a sex doll

Faints

1 Like

Re: She's Tempting Me Or Am Having A Dirty Mind?? by MIKOLOWISKA: 9:36pm On Jan 18, 2018
RichlyOBS:

ure a fool. She's ordering u in ur own house
Re: She's Tempting Me Or Am Having A Dirty Mind?? by MIKOLOWISKA: 9:37pm On Jan 18, 2018
TheTrueApostle:
U don't know anything... I dislike niggaz like you.
Please where is the house so I can move in, I hope there's an extra room to rent there?
Can't wait.
come my house na
Re: She's Tempting Me Or Am Having A Dirty Mind?? by Stellamariss(f): 9:38pm On Jan 18, 2018
blaqroy:
I belong to comment readers association of nigeria (CRAON)our duty is to read,hit like,smile and pass. we no dey find trouble oo, we also try to be very brief so we can move to other comments.. Please membership to this association is opened to all...
just hit LIKE..
you and I, we are in d same ship

1 Like

Re: She's Tempting Me Or Am Having A Dirty Mind?? by CHUKWUNOLOGICAL(m): 9:41pm On Jan 18, 2018
RichlyOBS:

Report her to ur GF, but if u cant, then
Mr Man. Like she said, focus on you TV

1 Like

Re: She's Tempting Me Or Am Having A Dirty Mind?? by chieni(f): 9:47pm On Jan 18, 2018
RichlyOBS:
that's the only solution, tell her sister if not she might make you do what you will regret later. If she continues then send her packing for your own good because most people won't tolerate it, not even in her own house.
Re: She's Tempting Me Or Am Having A Dirty Mind?? by Fazemood(m): 9:49pm On Jan 18, 2018
Annie939:
like seriously
Yeah, unless you aren't sexually active or a lesbian,

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerian Gay Journalist, Chisom Peter, Goes Public With His Partner (Photos) / Heartbroken Runs Girl Sends Warning Message To Her Ex Lover (Video) / Before You Decide To Abstain From Sex Till Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.