Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,990 members, 7,873,186 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:30 AM

Lady Tattoos Her Boyfriend’s Face On Her Arm In Abuja - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Tattoos Her Boyfriend’s Face On Her Arm In Abuja (50470 Views)

Lady Tattoos Her Boyfriend Face On Her Buttock. Photos And Video. / Nigerian Man Dumps Girlfriend Who Tattooed His Face On Her Arm / Lady Tattooed Her Boyfriend's Face On Her Throat. Photo Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Tattoos Her Boyfriend’s Face On Her Arm In Abuja by Nicklaus619(m): 5:52pm On Jan 18, 2018
It all cool and rosy until he breaks up with her.. grin
Re: Lady Tattoos Her Boyfriend’s Face On Her Arm In Abuja by lastempero: 5:53pm On Jan 18, 2018
My guy don over pay his dues.
Re: Lady Tattoos Her Boyfriend’s Face On Her Arm In Abuja by Small080(m): 5:55pm On Jan 18, 2018
She never learn her lesson.... I pity your soul
Re: Lady Tattoos Her Boyfriend’s Face On Her Arm In Abuja by 500NLaccounts(f): 5:57pm On Jan 18, 2018
I hope they break up
Re: Lady Tattoos Her Boyfriend’s Face On Her Arm In Abuja by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jan 18, 2018
Na waoh so how she go explain the tattoo to her husband when she eventually settles downcheesy.funny thing of all is that she might even be a sidechick.
Re: Lady Tattoos Her Boyfriend’s Face On Her Arm In Abuja by Donjazzy12(m): 6:01pm On Jan 18, 2018
Divay22:
Some ladies are just dumb
They'll never learn. sad sad
I love you
Re: Lady Tattoos Her Boyfriend’s Face On Her Arm In Abuja by SIaye: 6:02pm On Jan 18, 2018
sekxyqueen:
oloshi..

boyfriend weh get girlfriends..

You this aba boy again, get sense!

Re: Lady Tattoos Her Boyfriend’s Face On Her Arm In Abuja by shakyum: 6:02pm On Jan 18, 2018
nonsense!!!! Boyfriend that will just dumb u one day. Some people dont really use their brains to think, they prefer using their anus undecided undecided
Re: Lady Tattoos Her Boyfriend’s Face On Her Arm In Abuja by SirLakes: 6:07pm On Jan 18, 2018
#If you no get money hide your face

There is nothing a girl can't do for you when you spoil her with cash

Clears throat cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lady Tattoos Her Boyfriend’s Face On Her Arm In Abuja by SIaye: 6:07pm On Jan 18, 2018
sekxyqueen:

myn44..rule 2

undecided

1 Like

Re: Lady Tattoos Her Boyfriend’s Face On Her Arm In Abuja by Yeligray(m): 6:08pm On Jan 18, 2018
Divay22:
and she thinks that he will marry her.. If that guy dumps her, which guy will marry a girl that has a tatoo of another guy on her shoulder?
Re: Lady Tattoos Her Boyfriend’s Face On Her Arm In Abuja by omoiyalayi(m): 6:08pm On Jan 18, 2018
She's drunk in love grin

I hope it's not permanent grin
Re: Lady Tattoos Her Boyfriend’s Face On Her Arm In Abuja by Divay22(f): 6:08pm On Jan 18, 2018
donstan18:
She's scared that one day her boyfriend might buy a sex doll and send her to the guest house for him to have privacy with the sex doll.

She's wise grin grin grin Power of sex doll.

What a woman can do, a sex doll can do better.
Lol
The fear of sex doll is the beginning of tattoo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Tattoos Her Boyfriend’s Face On Her Arm In Abuja by queenfav(f): 6:10pm On Jan 18, 2018
I can't even tattoo my husband's picture on my body.. (Sorry Obim, u know i love u right?) But tattoo doesn't mean shii.. That man can still shatter her heart!
Re: Lady Tattoos Her Boyfriend’s Face On Her Arm In Abuja by Divay22(f): 6:11pm On Jan 18, 2018
Yeligray:
and she thinks that he will marry her.. If that guy dumps her, which guy will marry a girl that has a tatoo of another guy on her shoulder?
Hence i said she's dumb..
The money is controlling her and thinking the guy is in love with her.... He go shock her cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Lady Tattoos Her Boyfriend’s Face On Her Arm In Abuja by okerekeikpo: 6:13pm On Jan 18, 2018
This babe don collect better dick, main looking at her u will know that she is a good for nothing
Re: Lady Tattoos Her Boyfriend’s Face On Her Arm In Abuja by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jan 18, 2018
Chikita66:
I'm quite sure she must have had countless abortions for him too.

Is that how you used to do
Re: Lady Tattoos Her Boyfriend’s Face On Her Arm In Abuja by Snow02: 6:18pm On Jan 18, 2018
tat my name on you lemme know you mine...... L_tido lol the guy's d*ck game must be A1

1 Like

Re: Lady Tattoos Her Boyfriend’s Face On Her Arm In Abuja by Snow02: 6:21pm On Jan 18, 2018
500NLaccounts:
I hope they break up
bad belle LMAO
Re: Lady Tattoos Her Boyfriend’s Face On Her Arm In Abuja by Eddynut: 6:24pm On Jan 18, 2018
Nor be this babe wey play Sandra for BLOODLINE a nollywood movie? Her name na Stephanie Scott
Re: Lady Tattoos Her Boyfriend’s Face On Her Arm In Abuja by Snow02: 6:24pm On Jan 18, 2018
donstan18:
She's scared that one day her boyfriend might buy a sex doll and send her to the guest house for him to have privacy with the sex doll.

She's wise grin grin grin Power of sex doll.

What a woman can do, a sex doll can do better.
LMAO
Re: Lady Tattoos Her Boyfriend’s Face On Her Arm In Abuja by Jolaoshot(m): 6:26pm On Jan 18, 2018
to her it's worth it, that guy is a big spender.. his name is Mr increase, around December last year he gave his Facebook, Instagram and snap chat followers 150k worth of airtime.. I was able to get 9000 airtel grin

2 Likes

Re: Lady Tattoos Her Boyfriend’s Face On Her Arm In Abuja by Harrynight(m): 6:26pm On Jan 18, 2018
meanwhile they will still breakup grin
Re: Lady Tattoos Her Boyfriend’s Face On Her Arm In Abuja by Harrynight(m): 6:28pm On Jan 18, 2018
Divay22:

Sum has fish brain and guess shez one
Re: Lady Tattoos Her Boyfriend’s Face On Her Arm In Abuja by Honestagbons(m): 6:41pm On Jan 18, 2018
E good for her
Re: Lady Tattoos Her Boyfriend’s Face On Her Arm In Abuja by YourWife(f): 6:49pm On Jan 18, 2018
That guy is an Abuja Big Boy... #TeamIncrease wink
Re: Lady Tattoos Her Boyfriend’s Face On Her Arm In Abuja by YourWife(f): 6:51pm On Jan 18, 2018
Jolaoshot:
to her it's worth it, that guy is a big spender.. his name is Mr increase, around December last year he gave his Facebook, Instagram and snap chat followers 150k worth of airtime.. I was able to get 9000 airtel grin

Your head dey there! He bought the first Mercedes GLC300 (2017) in Nigeria... The car is badass!

Re: Lady Tattoos Her Boyfriend’s Face On Her Arm In Abuja by Divay22(f): 6:59pm On Jan 18, 2018
Donjazzy12:

I love you
If you're campaigning for the sex doll ting, carry your love and go grin grin grin cheesy grin grin
Re: Lady Tattoos Her Boyfriend’s Face On Her Arm In Abuja by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jan 18, 2018
Divay22:

I'm good and you
I da madam you forgot me na
Re: Lady Tattoos Her Boyfriend’s Face On Her Arm In Abuja by danjndalye(m): 7:15pm On Jan 18, 2018
Ashe!!!!!!!!
Re: Lady Tattoos Her Boyfriend’s Face On Her Arm In Abuja by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jan 18, 2018
Some ladies have no sense at all angry

Shey she will remove the tattoo after the boyfriend dumps her? grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys Tag Them Hungry Ladies / I Contracted Herpes From Sex Party With My Friends - Lady Cries Out On Twitter / He Said “Hey” On Facebook - Engaged Lady Shares Her Love Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.