Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,773 members, 7,965,914 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 03:10 AM

Whats The Best Way To React If You Found Your Spouse Cheating? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Whats The Best Way To React If You Found Your Spouse Cheating? (14197 Views)

Is Your Spouse Cheating? 10 Tech Clues That Give Them Away; Nyamedeathspells@gma / 8 Things To Do If You Find Your Spouse Cheating / Tell Ur Story:ever Caught Spouse Cheating(sexing Somebody) Or Do U Know Who Did? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whats The Best Way To React If You Found Your Spouse Cheating? by ravenzord(m): 12:04am On Apr 15, 2010
^^^ You're welcome

This one you're thanking me, I hope you weren't planning to break anyone's head grin.
Re: Whats The Best Way To React If You Found Your Spouse Cheating? by Mhismole(f): 12:07am On Apr 15, 2010
haha for why? what will breaking the head do? that cant stop him from cheating. . .

"cept you'r talking about another 'head' . . . grin grin grin
Re: Whats The Best Way To React If You Found Your Spouse Cheating? by googles: 12:13am On Apr 15, 2010
ravenzord:

Hehe, 190 really doesn't know when to stop.

i wonder o. . . . angry angry
Re: Whats The Best Way To React If You Found Your Spouse Cheating? by ravenzord(m): 12:17am On Apr 15, 2010
Mhismole:

haha for why? what will breaking the head do? that cant stop him from cheating. . .

"cept you'r talking about another 'head' . . . grin grin grin

Hehe, even breaking the both heads might not stop him, there are other appendages which could be used in cheating y'know wink.
Re: Whats The Best Way To React If You Found Your Spouse Cheating? by chamotex(m): 1:33am On Apr 15, 2010
googles:

i caught my ex red-handed on top of his ex in his place and i was like "waoh". . . . . i walked out as jejely as i walked in even helped the e-diots to close

the door and i went straight to my house to cook rice even tho' i just left the school canteen, buh i just had to keep myself busy so my mind would be

with me. . . . . . he came with his bestie to beg me dat night nd i offered dem rice  grin  grin his besty was giving me a queer look like "wtf is wrong with you ?

rake or bring down the roof lets see some emotion" but truth is i was too numb to do anything.

sad sad sad sad cry cry cry cry cry

@post

I've never caught a babe red-handed . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . YET!!! cheesy

But If I do, I will systematically frog march her out of my house
Re: Whats The Best Way To React If You Found Your Spouse Cheating? by bluespice(f): 3:00am On Apr 15, 2010
googles:

i caught my ex red-handed on top of his ex in his place and i was like "waoh". . . . . i walked out as jejely as i walked in even helped the e-diots to close

the door and i went straight to my house to cook rice even tho' i just left the school canteen, buh i just had to keep myself busy so my mind would be

with me. . . . . . he came with his bestie to beg me dat night nd i offered dem rice  grin  grin his besty was giving me a queer look like "wtf is wrong with you ?

rake or bring down the roof lets see some emotion" but truth is i was too numb to do anything.

i'm very unstable but i'll most certainly do somn like this.
Re: Whats The Best Way To React If You Found Your Spouse Cheating? by InesQor(m): 4:31am On Apr 15, 2010
I will drag a chair closer and sit down and watch them.

Of course the guy will scramble and leave - only without his clothes - I and my dogs will make sure of that.

Then I and my wife will have a talk.

The contents of the talk is none of y'allz business.  grin

P.S. If it was my girlfriend, it's definitely over. Sorry. Wife? We will make things work.
Re: Whats The Best Way To React If You Found Your Spouse Cheating? by Mhismole(f): 4:40am On Apr 15, 2010
InesQor:

I will drag a chair closer and sit down and watch them.

Of course the guy will scramble and leave - only without his clothes - I and my dogs will make sure of that.

Then I and my wife will have a talk.

The contents of the talk is none of y'allz business.  grin

P.S. If it was my girlfriend, it's definitely over. Sorry. Wife? We will make things work.

*shivers*
Re: Whats The Best Way To React If You Found Your Spouse Cheating? by 190: 7:55am On Apr 15, 2010
@Googles

SORRY,
dnt be offended sweetratheart
i was high on VODKA!
Re: Whats The Best Way To React If You Found Your Spouse Cheating? by kemisuga(f): 8:21am On Apr 15, 2010
Will jump inside the well. shocked No no just kidding. tongue
Will clap for him and tell him to enjoy himself. angry sad

L I F E IS GOOD - SO ENJOY TILL YOU BREAK DOWN!!!! grin grin grin
Re: Whats The Best Way To React If You Found Your Spouse Cheating? by ayettymama(f): 8:51am On Apr 15, 2010
@poster

if u believe its inevitable a man cheating

then why would u bother to do anything abt it??

by ur own logic, that will simply be a waste of time!!

i weep for nigerians!
Re: Whats The Best Way To React If You Found Your Spouse Cheating? by Mhismole(f): 9:24am On Apr 15, 2010
^^^^
LOL. what does 'nigerians' have to do with it?

When i said his cheating was inevitable, i didnt mean it would be incessant.

If your man keeps cheating, then you shouldnt even be with him.

Iv never been cheated on, i just thought i should get prepared.

It may never happen tho, because i dont 'believe' in it. I was simply asking.

kemisuga:

Will jump inside the well.  shocked No no just kidding. tongue
Will clap for him and tell him to enjoy himself.  angry sad

L I F E IS GOOD - SO ENJOY TILL YOU BREAK DOWN!!!! grin grin grin

Hahaha are you sure?? in that case instead of clapping i recommend the triple sin for you then  grin grin grin
Re: Whats The Best Way To React If You Found Your Spouse Cheating? by ayettymama(f): 9:44am On Apr 15, 2010
its only nigerians that say such!

wats the difference, inevitable, incessant, cheating is cheating be it 2ce with different women

or 50 times with the same woman, if ur ready for it learn to deal wit h it

if a partner cheats you should reconsider ur relationship, its not abt cheatin or keepin on cheating its the same damn thing!

one is supposed to live according to her beliefs right?
Re: Whats The Best Way To React If You Found Your Spouse Cheating? by sigidi(m): 9:59am On Apr 15, 2010
i wonder y ppl think men can't do without cheatin, dere r guys out dere who don't.  @ topic well i dont kno if dere's a best way but for me, i'll delete all d memories we shared if u kno wat i mean n in no time i'm all good to go.
Re: Whats The Best Way To React If You Found Your Spouse Cheating? by InesQor(m): 10:00am On Apr 15, 2010
ayettymama:

@poster

if u believe its inevitable a man cheating

then why would u bother to do anything abt it??

by your own logic, that will simply be a waste of time!!

i weep for nigerians!
By your logic

Does this also mean that since it's inevitable to have malaria in Nigeria

then one should not bother to protect themselves against it?

Or plan for the eventuality of dealing with it?

Even if one does not expect to be knocked down by malaria every week?

Scratch the analogy above. I'm trying to explain that inevitability does not mean one should be taken unawares.

That is, an "inevitable" circumstance does not mean one should not prepare for it.

In fact, being inevitable is GOOD REASON to prepare for something because then you will know what to do in the certain outcomes.

P.S. For the record, I don't believe cheating is inevitable. I, for one, can not.

I think the OP was just saying it offhandedly to mean there's a chance, a possibility that must be captured and dealt with to prevent making yourself an emotional wreck if it does happen.
Re: Whats The Best Way To React If You Found Your Spouse Cheating? by Mhismole(f): 10:05am On Apr 15, 2010
sigidi:

i wonder[b] y ppl think men can't do without cheatin,[/b] dere r guys out dere who don't.  @ topic well i dont kno if dere's a best way but for me, i'll delete all d memories we shared if u kno wat i mean n in no time i'm all good to go.

Lol, actually iv heard it so much, im starting to wonder if there's some truth in it. Thats why im asking for the best 'vaccine' lol. Apparently, i may never need it.
Re: Whats The Best Way To React If You Found Your Spouse Cheating? by ayettymama(f): 10:06am On Apr 15, 2010
InesQor:

By your logic

Does this also mean that since it's inevitable to have malaria in Nigeria

then one should not bother to protect themselves against it?

Or plan for the eventuality of dealing with it?

Even if one does not expect to be knocked down by malaria every week?

Scratch the analogy above. I'm trying to explain that inevitability does not mean one should be taken unawares.

That is, an "inevitable" circumstance does not mean one should not prepare for it.

In fact, being inevitable is GOOD REASON to prepare for something because then you will know what to do in the certain outcomes.

P.S. For the record, I don't believe cheating is inevitable. I, for one, can not.

I think the OP was just saying it offhandedly to mean there's a chance, a possibility that must be captured and dealt with to prevent making yourself an emotional wreck if it does happen.

no poster is not saying theres a chance, poster said all men cheat and she knows it will happen to her

when she assumes all men cheat and a man will inevitably cheat on her, why would she bother with stage play

malaria is very avoidable, anti malarials and mosquito nets dear

but i see ur analogy, in that case poster should start preparing immunity, learn to deal with it

inevitability certainly means poster wont be surprised, or will probably be waiting

for the expected bombshell- like if u really believe ur man will cheat why will u bother with a reaction?

u shuld have dealt with any feeling whilst u were nursing ur beliefs!

in her brain the man has already done the deed- soo she should be ova it b4 the crime is commited!
Re: Whats The Best Way To React If You Found Your Spouse Cheating? by Mhismole(f): 10:11am On Apr 15, 2010
Ayetty. . .

I think you should review your logic. Its rather. . .unfounded.
Re: Whats The Best Way To React If You Found Your Spouse Cheating? by InesQor(m): 10:18am On Apr 15, 2010
@ayettymama:

I don't think it's every preconceived notion about a circumstance that is accompanied by ideas of how you would deal with it.

If the OP says a man will inevitably cheat on her, then in my opinion it is the BEST option to JUST as well prepare for the event! How does this differ from a person who says "Most men in Botswana (just saying) are HIV+ so if I must go and roll in the hay there, must I not wear a condom"?

Prevention is putting the best foot forward, and so EVEN if the OP says it is inevitable, it is only clear logic that this must be the reason why she wants to know how to deal with it!

"In her brain the man has done the deed", you say, but we both know its not like that. There are things you FEAR in your heart, but when they actually happen in reality, you're another person. Fearing something and being prepared to deal with its happenstance are two different things.
Re: Whats The Best Way To React If You Found Your Spouse Cheating? by ayettymama(f): 10:59am On Apr 15, 2010
ok lets go back to the beggining

Mhismole link=topic=430154.msg5895758#msg5895758]
I have always wondered and pondered on this. S[b]ince it is inevitable that men would cheat[/b], then its surely goin to happen to me. iv seen soo many reactions lol, some women scream the place down, some quietly walk away, some lock up the bedroom door for days. None of them seemed to work tho, as the guys are STILL cheating. What would be the most effective reaction then?? How would you even react to such a thing?
[/quote]

did u see that??

a most effective reaction to what?? show how much ur hurt??

if u think something will definitely happen to you then why will u try and stop it??

InesQor go back on op posts

i seriously dont get wat u mean, are we trying to prevent or are we trying to find the best screenplay to go??

[quote author=InesQor:

@ayettymama:
If the OP says a man will inevitably cheat on her, then in my opinion it is the BEST option to JUST as well prepare for the event! How does this differ from a person who says "Most men in Botswana (just saying) are HIV+ so if I must go and roll in the hay there, must I not wear a condom"?

Prevention is putting the best foot forward, and so EVEN if the OP says it is inevitable, it is only clear logic that this must be the reason why she wants to know how to deal with it!

"In her brain the man has done the deed", you say, but we both know its not like that. There are things you FEAR in your heart, but when they actually happen in reality, you're another person. Fearing something and being prepared to deal with its happenstance are two different things.

shes not trying to prepare for the cheating, shes looking to prepare some drama after cheating to stop him from cheating more
she didnt say she wants to know how to deal with it; but im beggining to think thats what she meant, in that case she needst o change it up!

and no, hell no, i dont go into relationships thinking, or fearing my guy will cheat, i dont prepare for cheating, i dont condone cheating, nd i dont believe all men cheat but if a woman does then her mind is made up and she should deal with it, not develop tantrunsy, but all the same people are different, noted- the only preparation for op is to take her husband to the hospital regularly for hIV testing and after having kids always use a condom!
Re: Whats The Best Way To React If You Found Your Spouse Cheating? by skfa1: 11:05am On Apr 15, 2010
Mhismole:

^^^
that sounds highly sensible, thanks wink

Errr. . .surely??

Error grin cheesy
Re: Whats The Best Way To React If You Found Your Spouse Cheating? by Nobody: 11:20am On Apr 15, 2010
As i always say it takes two people to cheat,a guy and a babe both prolly or not in r/ships.if i hear or catch my girl cheatin,id not hit her or tongue lash her.id know there's prolly sumtin im not doing properly or maybe i wronged her and she wants to take revenge.id try talk to her to know the reasons behind her act and reconcile our differences bt if we cant,then we just go our separate ways cos its not worth it anymore cos there'd be so much distrust and suspicion.life is too short to break ur head over someone's lack of respect for a friendship thats yet to be solemnized
Re: Whats The Best Way To React If You Found Your Spouse Cheating? by CuteAngel(f): 11:31am On Apr 15, 2010
@Post
Do nothing, if you caught them pants down just walk away jejely nothing spoil, don't shed ur precious tears for any man.
Re: Whats The Best Way To React If You Found Your Spouse Cheating? by Nobody: 2:55pm On Apr 15, 2010
BEST WAY to handle any situation is: play it cool.

Don't trip. Do NOT over react. Take all of the frustration and use it to built up strength. Be assertive. You may ask "How? That isnt realistic". Well everything is not for every body but you will find that no reaction, be it yelling or crying, is as intimidating OR powerful as playing it cool regardless of the outcome (if you stay or leave).
Re: Whats The Best Way To React If You Found Your Spouse Cheating? by AroOkigbo(m): 3:12pm On Apr 15, 2010
CuteAngel:

@Post
Do nothing, if you caught them pants down just walk away jejely nothing spoil, don't shed your precious tears for any man.

the way it's written in the book
easier said than done grin
Re: Whats The Best Way To React If You Found Your Spouse Cheating? by baconline(m): 3:55pm On Apr 15, 2010
Please note that men are naturally serial monogamist,it takes the grace of God to find a man who has never cheated on his wife. My advice try not to think about it.MARRIAGE IN OUR CUSTOM FAVOURS THE MEN.
He enjoys the thrill of sleeping with a new face whether uglier or more beutiful than his wife
Re: Whats The Best Way To React If You Found Your Spouse Cheating? by otukpo(f): 4:55pm On Apr 15, 2010
baconline:

Please note that men are naturally serial monogamist,it takes the grace of God to find a man who has never cheated on his wife. My advice try not to think about it.MARRIAGE IN OUR CUSTOM FAVOURS THE MEN.
He enjoys the thrill of sleeping with a new face whether uglier or more beutiful than his wife

IS THAT SO?
Re: Whats The Best Way To React If You Found Your Spouse Cheating? by newdeal(m): 5:01pm On Apr 15, 2010
Reminds me of a case way back, a newly married lady caught her hubby in the act doing it with a young girl. Enraged and acting wildly, she started screaming all kinds of things, attracting a size able crowd in the process. When she finally calmed down, she told the crowd what had happened, probably expecting them to help her descend on the man and his partner-in-crime still indoors!

Disappointed, someone shouted from the crowd;
Is that why you are screaming as if someone died? Did they sell his manhood to you alone?  
One after the other, the crowd thinned out, leaving the poor girl to bear her pains alone,

Its unfortunate that we { Africans} tend to take it for granted, especially when its the man doing it.

The best way to react is to leave your spouse if you cannot forgive and bear it.
Re: Whats The Best Way To React If You Found Your Spouse Cheating? by texazzpete(m): 5:02pm On Apr 15, 2010
baconline:

Perhaps you may want to check the meaning of the word 'monogamist'
Re: Whats The Best Way To React If You Found Your Spouse Cheating? by kpolli(m): 5:04pm On Apr 15, 2010
now is this topic for women who's spouses cheat?
Re: Whats The Best Way To React If You Found Your Spouse Cheating? by makmabel: 5:10pm On Apr 15, 2010
@Osama10 u got it right. well has never happened to me and i pray it will never happen
Re: Whats The Best Way To React If You Found Your Spouse Cheating? by Rastamann: 5:26pm On Apr 15, 2010
Be it the man or woman that was caught cheating, what you do is to keep your cool (anger can put you into more problems) and abstain from having sex with him or her (even after reconciliation, if any) until a proper HIV/AIDS test is carried out.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Being Gay Is Natural / Never Miss A Girl With The Following Qualities.. / Are You Depressed Like Me? See What I Did at Home Without Fear [Picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.