Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,592 members, 7,941,252 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 09:24 PM

I love her but she wants out! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I love her but she wants out! (836 Views)

I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. / She Wants A Sugar Daddy Without Sex, Guy Replies Him / Please Help! She Wants Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I love her but she wants out! by Meshola: 11:29pm On Apr 13, 2010
Pls i need some good advise. My girlfriend of over 2years wants out at all cost but she's finding it difficult to say, but i can sense it, do i help her out? I am so much in love with her and she knows it and i have always been there for her. She just told me recently that she doesn't love me enough for Marriage and we were already planning marriage oooo. She is currently serving (NYSC) in Lagos and i think she's seeing someone else maybe richer. what should i do pls advise.
Re: I love her but she wants out! by MissyB1(m): 11:34pm On Apr 13, 2010
Meshola:

Pls i need some good advise. My girlfriend of over 2years wants out at all cost but she's finding it difficult to say, but i can sense it, do i help her out? I am so much in love with her and she knows it and i have always been there for her. She just told me recently that she doesn't love me enough for Marriage and we were already planning marriage oooo. She is currently serving (NYSC) in Lagos and i think she's seeing someone else maybe richer. what should i do pls advise.
Get richer than the other Dude and come marry me. grin kiss
Re: I love her but she wants out! by Mayflowa(m): 11:38pm On Apr 13, 2010
Let her be or be in for real shit!
Re: I love her but she wants out! by puskin: 11:59pm On Apr 13, 2010
Get richer than the other Dude and come marry me

What a very MARVELOUS answer
Re: I love her but she wants out! by tayoast(m): 12:02am On Apr 14, 2010
Missy B:

Get richer than the other Dude and come marry me. grin kiss
cheesy  cheesy  cheesy  cheesy
grin  grin  grin  grin

there's little/nothing u can do ! ds stage.
let her go & MOVE ON
Re: I love her but she wants out! by madlady(f): 12:18am On Apr 14, 2010
Re: I love her but she wants out! by Nobody: 12:28am On Apr 14, 2010
The train has left hun sad
Re: I love her but she wants out! by daduke2k(m): 12:31am On Apr 14, 2010
Helo hun, slip neva cach u?
Re: I love her but she wants out! by Nobody: 12:33am On Apr 14, 2010
Hey sexi, my eyes are closing up as we speak.
Re: I love her but she wants out! by daduke2k(m): 12:45am On Apr 14, 2010
Am burnin candles, got a tough course 2 write 2day. Bt just cant quit NL. Slip tyt wen u ready.
Re: I love her but she wants out! by puskin: 1:19am On Apr 14, 2010
^^ Guy. . . . log off from NL and read ya books
Re: I love her but she wants out! by daduke2k(m): 1:34am On Apr 14, 2010
I wil bro, just took five mins break. U knw wot i mean brova.
Re: I love her but she wants out! by na2day2(m): 5:22am On Apr 22, 2010
Meshola:

dont allow me come there and give u a dirty slap! my friend leave that girl and move on asap! angry angry angry angry
Re: I love her but she wants out! by Mudley313: 5:59am On Apr 22, 2010
Meshola:

@ bolded. i dont think u should be calling her dat anymore. she's probably another mans property right now tongue
Re: I love her but she wants out! by eridah2007(m): 6:52am On Apr 22, 2010
Accept the hand writing on d wall,nd move on,she's not made for u, Gud luck//
Re: I love her but she wants out! by Nobody: 7:31am On Apr 22, 2010
I'd let this girl go. It may hurt for a while, but it's for the best. You can't "make" someone love you, if they don't.
Re: I love her but she wants out! by daduke2k(m): 7:43am On Apr 22, 2010
Dis thread stil dey ?
Re: I love her but she wants out! by fubiluv: 8:28am On Apr 22, 2010
Have you tried having a conversation with her?
Try and sit her down and have a heart to heart talk with her.
You could be wrong in your thinking.
Get to find out exactly what she wants.
Then both of you can have a clear understanding.
I wish you luck. cool
Re: I love her but she wants out! by lallafati(f): 5:42pm On Apr 22, 2010
na2day?:

dont allow me come there and give u a dirty slap! my friend leave that girl and move on asap! angry angry angry angry

Hey buddy, so this is where u are? LOL
@topic- I agree with other posters. There isnt much u can do at this point. Let her go. And move on. you'll find somebody who can appreciate you enough to decide to stay and marry you.
Re: I love her but she wants out! by dumodust(m): 6:13pm On Apr 22, 2010
ha, the nysc syndrome, guy forget it, just thank God that it's happening now, and never discuss marriage with a girl who hasn't gone for nysc
Re: I love her but she wants out! by kobikwelu(m): 6:19pm On Apr 22, 2010
as sum1 has rightly pointed out, i know this hurts like hell but "that ship has sailed a long time ago"

when a woman is fed up, my brother there is nothing you can do. even all the money in the world cant help u here.

its the NYSC virus.

she has prolly met a bloke that is "shinning her congo" and doin a good job at that.

leave her , in the end u'll be for the better
Re: I love her but she wants out! by na2day2(m): 6:59pm On Apr 22, 2010
lallafati:

Hey buddy, so this is where u are? LOL
@topic- I agree with other posters. There isnt much u can do at this point. Let her go. And move on. you'll find somebody who can appreciate you enough to decide to stay and marry you.

yea baby, tryna get the OP's head in order grin grin grin
Re: I love her but she wants out! by Godmother(f): 7:10pm On Apr 22, 2010
kobikwelu:

as sum1 has rightly pointed out, i know this hurts like hell but "that ship has sailed a long time ago"

when a woman is fed up, my brother there is nothing you can do. even all the money in the world cant help u here.

its the NYSC virus.

she has prolly met a bloke that is "shinning her congo" and doin a good job at that.

leave her , in the end u'll be for the better

so true, cos nothing you do now will make much difference to her. I have been in your shoes just recently so believe me when I say I know how you feel. Let her be and give yourself a break and some time to heal. As time passes you will get over the hurt and move on

(1) (Reply)

Have U Eva Had A Crush On A Frnds Bf/gf Before? / Can This Be Love / Why Do Nigerian Ladies Always Love To Hide Their True Nature?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.