Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,602 members, 7,941,306 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 11:23 PM

Can This Be Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can This Be Love (836 Views)

Could This Be Love Or Madness! (pics) / Could This Be Love? Ladies Can You Allow Your Boo To Do This To You / Can There Be Love Without Money? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can This Be Love by eliaone: 3:54pm On May 13, 2010
I knw by the time i finish my story people will condem me while little will appreciate my ways.am a gme master,i good in dribble girls,i dnt fall in luv because i was once disappoint,ever since i then i c all d girls as d same,am in luv with a lady which i promise to b loyal too,i drop all my womanizing ways,i decide to send this girls to higher institutions after i force her to wrote ssce exam,she finish ND and i decide to look for place for her HND,in a processing,a frd of mine say i shld let her cm dat he will make sure dat she get admission,bt to my suprise when she get their she start going out with a guy nt knwing that my frd knw d person,i confront her she cldnt denial it,i was so mad,she cm to beg me and i 4give her,i decide to look 4 her admiddion elsewhere,i finaly see her 2rue HND,the disappointment part of it is that she end up with anoda man after all my effort.Uptill now dat am talking she didnt cal or txt me,she have change her number.can anyone tell me if showing luv was a crime or not.
Re: Can This Be Love by Kx: 3:58pm On May 13, 2010
Bros na wa o,
u don win award
Best post of the year.
why u dey murder pidgen english nowww?
na by force??
Re: Can This Be Love by skfa1: 4:01pm On May 13, 2010
@ Poster

I feel you , as in all your effort on her. Just leave her for God, maybe you guys are not meant to be together.
Re: Can This Be Love by TMoni1(m): 4:21pm On May 13, 2010
Kx:

Bros na wa o,
u don win award
Best post of the year.
na by force??
@ Poster
lol, You need to go to school yourself. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

About the gal, you don fall mugu be dat. MOVE ON
Re: Can This Be Love by Nobody: 4:23pm On May 13, 2010
Kx:

Bros na wa o,
u don win award
Best post of the year.
na by force??
oh please not that nonsense again. at least you understand what he's saying. undecided This is not English 1-on-1 undecided

@poster, The one mistake I've noticed a lot of guys do is always offer to be there for the
girl whenever she needs it. While that's good to do later on down the road, don't offer up right
away. make her earn your respect, trust, and compassion. That been said, do not change yourself
to a "bad guy" And remember, if something do not work out between U and another girl, do not be
lost courage, sometimes people personalities just do not match up.
Re: Can This Be Love by Travelista(f): 4:34pm On May 13, 2010
I am so sick of stories like these. OP, what did you think would happen when you started to control and 'shape' the girl's future? I commend you for pushing the dullard towards education but you're not her father. She has someone that will take care of educational/financial needs and then a sideline dude that satisfies her under the sheets. No girl wants to sleep with her Daddy, so why put yourself in that position?

[center]Guys on NL: YOU ARE MEANT TO BE BOYFRIENDS, NOT FATHERS TO YOUR GIRLFRIENDS!!![/center]

What do you think she's going to do? Be so grateful to you that she'll stay with you forever and fawn over her benefactor/lover? You're setting yourself up for failure. I am continually baffled by Nigerian guys TRAINING their girlfriends. Pull it together, y'all.
Re: Can This Be Love by vivaladiva(f): 4:50pm On May 13, 2010
i no wan yab u bros english
but u for try send u sef go skool first
b4 u begin train person
v soon ur englisg go begin disappoint
small smalll the girl go begin but gap btw two of una

oh i 4get she don already dey dress small small
Re: Can This Be Love by Spyker: 5:04pm On May 13, 2010
If this guy murder pidgin English, na wetin remain for us.
Poster, you reap what you sow. Goodluck
Re: Can This Be Love by Igwe9(m): 5:36pm On May 13, 2010
@posters,
the poster never said he was an English lecturer or something, he knows that he's not good at it hence he wants his wife educated.
@poster,
better luck next time.
it works for some but not for everybody.
It is not 100% safe to plan for your woman or place her in the position you self won't be the principal actor, always carry her along, that's safer.
Re: Can This Be Love by Kx: 8:03am On May 14, 2010
rokiatu:

oh please not that nonsense again. at least you understand what he's saying. undecided This is not English 1-on-1 undecided

I nor say de guy murder queens english,no,far from it.
I talk say de guy wunjor pidgen english.
anyway sha,

I once heard a degree holder tell her boyfy she could no longer continue with
the relationship because her guy was not educated.
Re: Can This Be Love by seun4lord(f): 8:43pm On May 14, 2010
My Bros i fill your Pains, i feel your Heartbreaking from that girl. I want to ask these question in which i have been asking myself. CAN DESTINY BE CHANge? It is in your destiny that you are going to make impart in the life of that girl. In her life story your name will be mention. But what i see is that no one is at fault. Just put yourself together and find a new love. That must not be the end. That you help her to be3come some1 in life dose not mean that you are going to be her life partner. Just belive it is the plan of God for your life. Take it or belive it.
Re: Can This Be Love by luap: 8:59pm On May 14, 2010
Sounds like you given up a lot for this women. She was never emotionally invested into you. Maybe you gave or validated her to much. Her love was not recipocated. A lot of women think men are there to give to them. Make sure you get your expectations met in the future.

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Nigerian Ladies Always Love To Hide Their True Nature? / My Husband And I First Marital Date / Is It 2 Late?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.