Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,743 members, 7,875,859 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:42 PM

Emmanuel Egwu Rejects Cattle Colony In Kogi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emmanuel Egwu Rejects Cattle Colony In Kogi (18422 Views)

Simon Lalong Rejects Cattle Colonies, Dumps Buhari / Governor Ikpeazu Rejects Cattle Colony For Herdsmen In Abia State / 419 Gone Bad For Emmanuel Egwu (esere Ebekuo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emmanuel Egwu Rejects Cattle Colony In Kogi by Odingo1: 7:06pm On Jan 21, 2018
laudate:

You bear Igbo names in your locality. Are the people who bear those names, now Igbo people? Rotimi Amaechi who is the transport minister, has a Yoruba first name. Does that mean he is Yoruba? No! he is a full-blooded Ikwerre man!
The same Rotimi Amaechi you are reffering to have told you that he is an Igbo man of Ikwerre extraction, he said his father gave him the name Rotimi because the man is role model to his father.
Ikwerre in Rivers, Ika in Delta, Igbanke in Edo are all Igbo people.
Igalas are not Igbos but many are of Igbo origin, they speak Igbo and bear Igbo names, with Igbo names as the name of their villages.

4 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Egwu Rejects Cattle Colony In Kogi by laudate: 7:06pm On Jan 21, 2018
jamesibor:
When you accused me of hating the Igalas, I didn't whine. Why whining when I extended same to you? Intolerance.

I do not whine. sad I simply dish out the same hand, that others have served in my direction, back to them. angry So where is the whining? And where on earth did I allege that you hate the Igalas? Point it out to me, in black and white, where I used the word "hate". You, on the other hand, used that word thrice in one of your posts to me, when you made your unfounded allegations about what I felt for your tribe.
Re: Emmanuel Egwu Rejects Cattle Colony In Kogi by AkpaMgbor(m): 7:07pm On Jan 21, 2018
laudate:

(sigh) Here we go again!! sad First, your sources are wrong! Once a person disagrees with your false perspectives, you will claim he hates the Nd'Igbo. So because I refused to accept your false narrative which you have been peddling about Igala people and towns, in your bid to claim that they are Igbo, you automatically decided to play the victim card, by claiming that there is a hatred for Igbo people. Why do you take delight in playing the victim card? It is a tired, old strategy well-used by your folks. Now your band of ill-mannered clique, will come in here to recycle the same allegations of hate.

When you were wishing evil on Kogi people by praying their lands would be colonised and renamed in Fulfude, did I say you hated the Kogi people? No, I only said that what you wished for them would be visited on your own people.
You disagreed with his points BUT you didn’t actually debunk them..he asked you about the Igbo names of the communities in kogi and what they mean in the native igala language, you couldn’t give an answer but instead asked him to search for it on the web..I doubt you’ve even from igala..

3 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Egwu Rejects Cattle Colony In Kogi by laudate: 7:09pm On Jan 21, 2018
Odingo1:
The same Rotimi Amaechi you are reffering to have told you that he is an Igbo man of Ikwerre extraction, he said his father gave him the name Rotimi because the man is his role model to his father.
Ikwerre in Rivers, Ika in Delta, Igbanke in Edo are all Igbo people.
Igalas are not Igbos but many are of Igbo origin, they speak Igbo and bear Igbo names, with Igbo names as the name of their villages.
Answer my questions, and stop perambulating and dribbling around the issue. Do those people who bear Igbo names in your community, regard themselves as Igbo? Are they Igbo people, in deed and in truth? A simple Yes or No would do. No need for long story....stop contradicting yourself by saying, "Igalas are not Igbos but many are of Igbo origin, they speak Igbo and bear Igbo names, with Igbo names as the name of their villages." No true Igala man has any Igbo origin!
Re: Emmanuel Egwu Rejects Cattle Colony In Kogi by laudate: 7:16pm On Jan 21, 2018
AkpaMgbor:
You disagreed with his points BUT you didn’t actually debunk them..he asked you about the Igbo names of the communities in kogi and what they mean in the native igala language, you couldn’t give an answer but instead asked him to search for it on the web..I doubt you’ve even from igala..

Hello, please go back and read all his posts from the beginning of this thread till now. undecided This thread started with a report of the Fulani attack on the Bachama villages, and the way the rep from Kogi East rejected a cattle colony in his area of Kogi. Your brother jumped into classify him as Igbo and also ascribe a false Igbo origin to various communities in Kogi state, This was rebuffed. He got his info on those communities from the internet, so why on earth should I be the one to explain to him what those names mean? Let him go back to the internet. It was even another respondent that told him those names have their own meaning in Igala.

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Egwu Rejects Cattle Colony In Kogi by jamesibor: 7:16pm On Jan 21, 2018
laudate:

You see, your inner hatred of Kogi people is starting to manifest. sad Just because someone has debunked your false Igbo narrative about Igala towns, you got upset. Don't worry, all your evil prayers for the Kogi people will be reversed, and it will manifest in your own town first! Say amen! Continue wishing evil upon others, and see if your own people will escape the same evil you have wished for others.

Since you seem to be suffering from amnesia. It's now clear you are having this argument from a pepper soup joint since you can't even recall what you said few minutes ago.

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Egwu Rejects Cattle Colony In Kogi by Ahamefuna0001(m): 7:16pm On Jan 21, 2018
placeofallure:

Yes, people will emigrate from place to place. My people, the Okuns according to history migrated from Ile-ife, several hundreds years ago. But now we are Kogites. I have followed the argument and Yes! There are Igbo speaking communities in Kogi, we share borders with the core Ibos and you cannot rule out culture crossings.

cc laudate

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Egwu Rejects Cattle Colony In Kogi by laudate: 7:19pm On Jan 21, 2018
jamesibor:
Since you seem to be suffering from amnesia. It's now clear you are having this argument from a pepper soup joint.

Why is it that each time, I ask you to substantiate your false claims, you find it very hard to do so? shocked You were the one who falsely claimed or alleged that I 'hated' the Igbo, earlier in this thread. Provide proof from any of my posts in this thread, showing where the word "hate" was used, but you could not do so. Now you are talking about amnesia. Is that the condition you are suffering from? undecided
Re: Emmanuel Egwu Rejects Cattle Colony In Kogi by Ahamefuna0001(m): 7:19pm On Jan 21, 2018
AkpaMgbor:

Leave that psyco alone. I've not seen an Edo man with deep dislike for Ndigbo.

Tufiakwa.
Re: Emmanuel Egwu Rejects Cattle Colony In Kogi by Ahamefuna0001(m): 7:25pm On Jan 21, 2018
laudate:

Hello, please go back and read all his posts from the beginning of this thread till now. undecided This thread started with a report of the Fulani attack on the Bachama villages, and the way the rep from Kogi East rejected a cattle colony in his area of Kogi. Your brother jumped into classify him as Igbo and also ascribe a false Igbo origin to various communities in Kogi state, This was rebuffed. He got his info on those communities from the internet, so why on earth should I be the one to explain to him what those names mean? Let him go back to the internet. It was even another respondent that told him those names have their own meaning in Igala.

He never classified him an Igbo man, he only asked a question and here is it.

jamesibor:
Egwu? Is he from the Igbo speaking part of Kogi ?

Ur deep dislike for Ndigbo couldn't allow you comment on the topic at hand but rather attack him.
I don't know if the name 'Igbo' gives you high bp.
Re: Emmanuel Egwu Rejects Cattle Colony In Kogi by jamesibor: 7:26pm On Jan 21, 2018
laudate:

Why is it that each time, I ask you to substantiate your false claims, you find it very hard to do so? shocked You were the one who falsely claimed or alleged that I 'hated' the Igbo, earlier in this thread. Provide proof from any of my posts in this thread, showing where the word "hate" was used, but you could not do so. Now you are talking about amnesia. Is that the condition you are suffering from? undecided

Are you dyslexic or you are being mischievous trying to differentiate "hate" from "hatred"? Is Boko a haram to you?

laudate:

You see, your inner hatred of Kogi people is starting to manifest. sad Just because someone has debunked your false Igbo narrative about Igala towns, you got upset. Don't worry, all your evil prayers for the Kogi people will be reversed, and it will manifest in your own town first! Say amen! Continue wishing evil upon others, and see if your own people will escape the same evil you have wished for others.
Re: Emmanuel Egwu Rejects Cattle Colony In Kogi by Nonaira1: 7:27pm On Jan 21, 2018
jamesibor:

When you accused me of hating the Igalas, I didn't whine. Why whining when I extended same to you? Intolerance.

He's whining because you hit it square in the head.

Since that Laudate have been a member of this forum, he vomits nothing but hatred to Igbos since day 1. Dude even won the most tribalistic award in 2012 on this forum because of it. You are not the first to call him out on it and I bet you a billion dollars, you will not be the last. He's desperate to change that narrative and opinion of him but dude can't help himself in displaying his full-blown hatred hence it continues to stick.

Notice how even the Kogi people on this thread are confirming what you are saying and yet he is still arguing against them. He's not even from Kogi state yet equally arguing or ignoring the Kogi that agreed with you. Just ignore the bigot. You are wasting your precious time with that one. His head is as empty as a rock.

3 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Egwu Rejects Cattle Colony In Kogi by jamesibor: 7:29pm On Jan 21, 2018
laudate:

Dude, I didn't get my information from the Internet. I know for sure that there are Igbo speaking communities in Kogi state and I've been to Kogi state severally. In fact, my uncle is married to someone from Ayingba or something like that.
Re: Emmanuel Egwu Rejects Cattle Colony In Kogi by Ahamefuna0001(m): 7:30pm On Jan 21, 2018
Nonaira1:

Since that Laudate have been a member of this forum, he vomits nothing but hatred to Igbos since day 1. Dude even won the most tribalistic award in 2012 on this forum because of it. You are not the first to call him out on it and I bet you a billion dollars, you will not be the last. He's desperate to change that narrative and opinion of him but dude can't help himself in displaying his full-blown hatred hence it continues to stick.

Notice how even the Kogi people on this thread are confirming what you are saying and yet he is still arguing against them. Just ignore the bigot. You are wasting your precious time with that one. His head is as empty as a rock.

Lol.

Never knew this how he is.
And I was thinking he's an Edo man.

Its best he is Ignored.
Re: Emmanuel Egwu Rejects Cattle Colony In Kogi by jamesibor: 7:30pm On Jan 21, 2018
Nonaira1:

Notice how even the Kogi people on this thread are confirming what you are saying and yet he is still arguing against them. Just ignore the bigot. You are wasting your precious time with that one. His head is as empty as a rock.

He's met his match today, I'll dismember him first on Nairaland before the Fulani herdsmen who are coming to take over his land as cattle colony complete the rest.
Re: Emmanuel Egwu Rejects Cattle Colony In Kogi by Ahamefuna0001(m): 7:34pm On Jan 21, 2018
jamesibor:

He's met his match today, I'll dismember him first on Nairaland before the Fulani herdsmen who are coming to take over his land as cattle colony completes the rest.

He's not from Kogi, I think he's from Edo state.
Re: Emmanuel Egwu Rejects Cattle Colony In Kogi by Nonaira1: 7:49pm On Jan 21, 2018
Ahamefuna0001:

Lol.

Never knew this how he is.
And I was thinking he's an Edo man.

Its best he is Ignored.

Dude is Yoruba. Straight up southwest but denies it.
Because he's desperate to display his hatred towards Igbo and not have his Yoruba heritage gets blamed and attacked back, he denies being one every day sadly for him, just like he can't stop his compulsion to insult Igbo, he can't stop his compulsion to defend his Yoruba people. Funny, those of us that have been here long enough do not believe he's a non-Yoruba like he claims. Heck, there was a time he was arguing with a known Yoruba supremacist back then aka shymexx about him, laudate, not being a non-yoruba.

Heck, I've been on here where people called him SS, he denied it. Called him MB, he denied it; called him north and he denied it. Likewise, he denied being SW. He must be Chinese then lol. Despite all his denial, his post on NL already points to exactly where he comes from. He has difficulty stopping his compulsion. Rather than be proud of his ethnicity, he claims he's a "minority living in Lagos and fascinated and adore Yoruba" or some BS like that.

Dude is not edo, kogi, or any other state/region, dude is straight up southwestern
Whenever you call him out on his real ethnicity, he'll whin up a page while screeching "show me where I ever claimed yoruba" blah blah as a way to deflect. A pattern I've gotten from him, if he writes a half a page or full page full of whining in his comment, whatever the heck you said that prompted that whin is factual about him.

Anyway, I ignore him also. A waste of time to even engage the clown

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Egwu Rejects Cattle Colony In Kogi by Nonaira1: 7:54pm On Jan 21, 2018
jamesibor:

He's met his match today, I'll dismember him first on Nairaland before the Fulani herdsmen who are coming to take over his land as cattle colony complete the rest.

He's not from Kogi.

Anyway, if you going to be arguing with him, better get ready of a long paragraph of whins without any factual meaning. Get ready to have him running around and around arguing blindly and ignoring any facts you present. Get ready for the weakest punch by him repeating your words and italicizing it. Get ready for incorrectly used memes. Get ready to be bored to death dude cause that's what you be getting from him

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Egwu Rejects Cattle Colony In Kogi by Amarabae(f): 7:55pm On Jan 21, 2018
See argument.
The truth is that Igalas have some roots from both Yoruba,Igbo and Hausa.
There was a time that an indigenous official language was deliberated and Igala language was the one deemed suitable to use.
Yes some of Dia names sound Igbotic to the ear but Igala is Igala, Igbo is Igbo.

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Egwu Rejects Cattle Colony In Kogi by Bluffly: 7:59pm On Jan 21, 2018
I think, each region should start rearing their own cows by having a ranch thereby making the Fulani herdsmen realize that they are not required in our statea
Re: Emmanuel Egwu Rejects Cattle Colony In Kogi by august2224(m): 8:06pm On Jan 21, 2018
laudate:

There is no Igbo-speaking part in Kogi State! The man is a pure bred Igala man!
so what do you call IBAJI AND ODOLU people? There bear both Igala and Igbo names and speak both languages. Moreover most of them look more Igbotic than Igalaic.
Re: Emmanuel Egwu Rejects Cattle Colony In Kogi by august2224(m): 8:17pm On Jan 21, 2018
imstrong1:
there is difference in pronunciation
no difference sir. same pronounciation with the forner governor sam egwu
Re: Emmanuel Egwu Rejects Cattle Colony In Kogi by august2224(m): 8:22pm On Jan 21, 2018
Odingo1:

No there is no Igbo speaking communities in Kogi, it is Benue that have that, many Igala people bear full Igbo names both surname and first name, like Chidi Egwu.
oga i have friends from odolu who arr from igbo speaking villages there. their igala is even very bad sef. they speak more igbo dan igala and look like igbos. besides, most ibajis understand igbo language.
Re: Emmanuel Egwu Rejects Cattle Colony In Kogi by august2224(m): 8:29pm On Jan 21, 2018
laudate:

Who told you that Umuoye is solely an Igbo word? Are you saying it does not have any other meaning in another language like Igala?
this my igala brother can lie sha. Omattai what is the meaning of umuoye in Igala? stop arguing blindly abeg.
Re: Emmanuel Egwu Rejects Cattle Colony In Kogi by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jan 21, 2018
Blue3k:
His opinion is heard but it doesn't move weight. The state assembly doesn't care and governor is on board. It's a done deal unless the state assembly intervenes.

Forget it.
Re: Emmanuel Egwu Rejects Cattle Colony In Kogi by Jephyard(m): 9:22pm On Jan 21, 2018
I have live in Kogi State and to the best of my knowledge there is no indegnious Ibo from Kogi State. Though there are IBO migrant who assimilate well with the Igala people. And about their name forget about the spelling it mean a whole different thing. And also due to the advent of both Christianity and Islam most Igala people don't know the meaning of their name rooted in their tradition. Like their famous king "Ameboni" up till today no one can tell me the meaning. It Crazy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emmanuel Egwu Rejects Cattle Colony In Kogi by Osyabj: 9:32pm On Jan 21, 2018
Fmr APC gov candidate, Dr. Nwoye. campaigning in Igala community of Nzam in Anambra West

Of course there are indigenous Igbos in Kogi, just as there are indigenous Igala in Anambra.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SSE9yrjHgCY
Re: Emmanuel Egwu Rejects Cattle Colony In Kogi by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jan 21, 2018
Sprumbabafather:
You are bold and courageous. Waiting for the one representing afonjas in the Kogi house of Reps to grow some balls grin
makoji Egwu omo Igbo, Igbo's are brave anywhere, anytime

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emmanuel Egwu Rejects Cattle Colony In Kogi by laudate: 9:39pm On Jan 21, 2018
Nonaira1:

Notice how even the Kogi people on this thread are confirming what you are saying and yet he is still arguing against them. He's not even from Kogi state yet equally arguing or ignoring the Kogi that agreed with you. Just ignore the bigot. You are wasting your precious time with that one. His head is as empty as a rock.

Nonaira1:
Dude is Yoruba. Straight up southwest but denies it.
Because he's desperate to display his hatred towards Igbo and not have his Yoruba heritage gets blamed and attacked back, he denies being one every day sadly for him, just like he can't stop his compulsion to insult Igbo, he can't stop his compulsion to defend his Yoruba people. Funny, those of us that have been here long enough do not believe he's a non-Yoruba like he claims. Heck, there was a time he was arguing with a known Yoruba supremacist back then aka shymexx about him, laudate, not being a non-yoruba.

Heck, I've been on here where people called him SS, he denied it. Called him MB, he denied it; called him north and he denied it. Likewise, he denied being SW. He must be Chinese then lol. Despite all his denial, his post on NL already points to exactly where he comes from. He has difficulty stopping his compulsion. Rather than be proud of his ethnicity, he claims he's a "minority living in Lagos and fascinated and adore Yoruba" or some BS like that.

Dude is not edo, kogi, or any other state/region, dude is straight up southwestern
Whenever you call him out on his real ethnicity, he'll whin up a page while screeching "show me where I ever claimed yoruba" blah blah as a way to deflect. A pattern I've gotten from him, if he writes a half a page or full page full of whining in his comment, whatever the heck you said that prompted that whin is factual about him.

Anyway, I ignore him also. A waste of time to even engage the clown

Oh lawd!! cheesy The Yorubas must have dealt with you mercilessly that is why you feel anyone who does not share your flawed perspective, or swallow your false narratives, is Yoruba. I laugh in Greek!! grin

I am glad that the fact that you do not know where Laudate comes from, causes you sleepless nights. The lack of info has turned you into a frothing mass of anger, and it continues to torment your mind. Good! cool Why should I tell you I come from a particular place, when I do not hail from there? You are so determined to foist the Yoruba tag on me. I guess your brain has been wired to believe that anyone who does NOT share your perspective is now 'Yoruba.' Chai! shocked

Now ikechu01 a.k.a Nonaira1, please provide proof to show that Laudate is Yoruba. undecided Include the name of his town, local govt area and traditional ruler, while you are at it. every correct answer gets 20 marks. I have thrown this challenge at you lots of times, but instead of coming up with proof, you resort to name calling, hate-filled epistles and vile vituperations. Oh, did Shymex send you on this errand? Kindly confirm.

Why does anything about me cause you so much pain? I wonder..... shocked

Re: Emmanuel Egwu Rejects Cattle Colony In Kogi by laudate: 9:41pm On Jan 21, 2018
august2224:
so what do you call IBAJI AND ODOLU people? There bear both Igala and Igbo names and speak both languages. Moreover most of them look more Igbotic than Igalaic.

Ibaji and Odolu are Igala!! Now, go and cry about it....
Re: Emmanuel Egwu Rejects Cattle Colony In Kogi by laudate: 9:42pm On Jan 21, 2018
Jephyard:
I have live in Kogi State and to the best of my knowledge there is no indegnious Ibo from Kogi State. Though there are IBO migrant who assimilate well with the Igala people. And about their name forget about the spelling it mean a whole different thing. And also due to the advent of both Christianity and Islam most Igala people don't know the meaning of their name rooted in their tradition. Like their famous king "Ameboni" up till today no one can tell me the meaning. It Crazy.

I concur! wink
Re: Emmanuel Egwu Rejects Cattle Colony In Kogi by laudate: 9:45pm On Jan 21, 2018
jamesibor:

Really? shocked Were you not the same clown begging me to give you tutorials a while ago? See this one....

Your rabid hate-filled crew have come online to give you some dutch courage, and you are now a little fly feeling like a bird.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tinubu's Camp Unhappy Over Caretaker Tenure Extension, Says We Are Strategising / Campaign In Mecca, Desecration Of Religious Sanctuary – NAHCON / Buhari Appoints Malami, Six Others To Board Of Solid Minerals Development Fund

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.